Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Happy Birthday To Me. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To Me. (497 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto / Happy Birthday To Cynthia Morgan Now Known As Madrina (see Lovely Pictures) / BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Me. by saint047(m): 6:32am On Nov 15, 2016
Am grateful to God for my life,even if am not where I want to be yet am grateful that am not where i used to be,am thankful for all the delays that turned to fortunes, the disappointments that turned to blessings, the mistakes that turned to graces, in fact the love and blessings of God in my life is beyond human imaginations, and so on this special day am immensely grateful to him cos "if no be God where I for dey". I wish myself once more a happy birthday and more fulfilled years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:36am On Nov 15, 2016
Happy Birthday grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2016
HAPPY BIRTH
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. by saint047(m): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2016
God bless you all

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Reportedly Turns Cold Water To Hot Water In Ebonyi State / Linda Ikeji Rejects $2 Million Partnership Investment / Kanye West Released From Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.