Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? (48894 Views)

I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. / Guess What This Snake Did In My Bathroom Wit 2years Old Baby Before We Killed It / Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by Elxandre(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
greatwhite:
That looks like a king cobra. Would kill it. Cause if i don't it would be back.
I'm serious.
How does one approach such a massive cobra without getting bitten.?

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by tonquendo4u(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
hahn:
I will take a picture and post it on nairaland

The cc lalasticlala undecided
Lwkm.Guy ur case dey synagogue
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
I will call nairaland mods to come and see
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
haywire07:
I'll jst tell grandma to go back to the village , we no get space for here pls undecided

Your problem just de start
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by DrMuzungu(m): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
First this:

Then this:

And finally this:

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by Kevsman(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
Na to take selfie together, then kill am
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by lhawarl1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
I will carry it with my bare hands and put it in a sac, then drive deep into a forest and free it............. cool cool cool
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by lhawarl1(m): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
greatwhite:

that doesnt look like a cobra, cobra cant be dis massive......
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by RillJ(m): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hope I can manage to stop laughing some how!

SEMO007:
I will go back inside..
Come out and touch it to see if it alive
..Den shout "E Never die oh..
Den run inside and start blaming GEJ for not telling the Agriculture minister(not the one that study french oh) to kill all snakes..

Maybe blame Buhari for not investigating..

Den will start crying...
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by Stanzingerzy(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
Just go an buy, onion, enouf pepper, ginger or garlic, with fresh scent leaf, for the hot pepper soup
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by DeYoungJoe(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
pick up a stick or matchet n go after it
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by tunatrezy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
Will tell it "hey wat are u doing there? Come on Go to the forest and play". Bt I will b saying that from afar.
Lolz..
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by TRAVEL101(m): 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
kill it simple
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by holluphemydavid(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
Pour annoiting oil on it shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by mazzywise: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
Na to kill am shop, better pepper soup go make sense. shocked[color=#770077][/color] kiss embarassed tongue
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by greatwhite(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
lhawarl1:

that doesnt look like a cobra, cobra cant be dis massive......

You need to watch nat geo wild more. You will understand where I am coming from.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by greatwhite(m): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
Elxandre:

I'm serious.
How does one approach such a massive cobra without getting bitten.?

Honestly I don't know. I have killed a rat snake with kerosene before. So you might want to start with kerosene or fuel. When you sprinkle, it would start to bite itself. Getting close enough to sprinkle would be your biggest challenge. King cobra are known to be fast.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by endi4real: 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
greatwhite:

Spot on, you an animal lover too?
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by Mavelshee(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
CALL NKECHI AND WARN HER NOT TO TRY THIS NONSENSE AGAIN
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by greatwhite(m): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
Namdeenero:
You know your snakes bro... However that snake costs a fortune.. I will find a way to trap it alive then ppst it on olx for sale grin

Seriously you want to trap a king cobra all by yourself. I hope you know it's venom can kill in minutes. king cobra are not common here in Africa. It's anti venom is only available on order. Bro you are on your own.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by lhawarl1(m): 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
greatwhite:

You need to watch nat geo wild more. You will understand where I am coming from.

you dont watch nat geo wild more than me......... Cobras are'nt big snakes, you can bing search bing
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by lhawarl1(m): 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
greatwhite:

you dont watch nat geo wild more than me, cobras aren't big snakes, cobra moves fast but this snake is just too big to move fast, you can bing search
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by lhawarl1(m): 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
greatwhite:

Seriously you want to trap a king cobra all by yourself. I hope you know it's venom can kill in minutes. king cobra are not common here in Africa. It's anti venom is only available on order. Bro you are on your own.

king cobra isn't even the most venomous snake
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by greatwhite(m): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
vickylincon:
and why will it come back if you chase it away.. To come back and do what again na.. No dey scare person o

Snakes usually map out food location. If it has found food at your house before. It would surely be back.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by smartiyke78: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
I will change its direction to Nairaland cos dats wia dey rw respected nd celebrated dead or alive!!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by ajepako(f): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Lala paying a visit to a ajepako grin grin grin

God punish ogogoro and Mushin weed....

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by vickylincon(m): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
greatwhite:

Snakes usually map out food location. If it has found food at your house before. It would surely be back.
tell me more.. Which map? And how can you clear the map.. Pls
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by vickylincon(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
lhawarl1:

you dont watch nat geo wild more than me, cobras aren't big snakes, cobra moves fast but this snake is just too big to move fast, you can bing search
how will you now kill it
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by vickylincon(m): 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
greatwhite:

Honestly I don't know. I have killed a rat snake with kerosene before. So you might want to start with kerosene or fuel. When you sprinkle, it would start to bite itself. Getting close enough to sprinkle would be your biggest challenge. King cobra are know to be fast.
ha!!! Don't try that o, if it get you
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by hahn(m): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
phenomem:

Why not a selfie with it

I be Warri boy cheesy grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by elsomm(m): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
I'd sneak in on it. Hold it by the tail and run round the house dragging backwards on the soil

Yes...I'd do that
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by lhawarl1(m): 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
vickylincon:
how will you now kill it

cobras warn before they strike, they warn by standing upright, when it does this, you slowly back off....... Cobra cant eat you, so it doesn't have intention to kill you........... If i see a snake i wont kill it so i dont know how to kill a snake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) / See The Beauty Of Nature. / See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.