Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

What The Bible Says About TB Joshua's Failed Prophecy . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Bible Says About TB Joshua's Failed Prophecy . (471 Views)

Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Bible Says About TB Joshua's Failed Prophecy . by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
If what a prophet says in the name of the Lord does not happen, it is not the Lord’s message.

That prophet was speaking his own ideas [presumptuously].

Don’t be afraid of him.

- Deuteronomy 18:22

So , what is all the noise and needless defence about ?

Re: What The Bible Says About TB Joshua's Failed Prophecy . by Thepasserby(m): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
Well Let me not disagree with you. But have you heard of the man called Jonah in the Bible?

True and genuine prophecies always come with a condition. If I can quote him right, He said He saw a woman and didn't say the Lord told me that a woman will win. Those are two different things entirely.

Concerning the prophecy, I will suggest we just keep quiet and not subject the name of God to public disgrace. TB Joshua stands as a representative of God here on earth.
Re: What The Bible Says About TB Joshua's Failed Prophecy . by peacesamuel94(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ebiakpo33:
 If what a prophet says in the name of the Lord does not happen, it is not the Lord’s message.

That prophet was speaking his own ideas [presumptuously].

Don’t be afraid of him.

- Deuteronomy 18:22

So , what is all the noise and needless defence about ?

here is what God says about judging others :Matthew 7:1-5

(1) (Reply)

Why The People-in-hell Teaching Is Another Bed Time Story / Can Someone Help Explain John 14:3. / Living Faith Church Reacts To Oyedepo's Trending Video, Claims Its Not Recent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.