Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

5 Steps On How To Check Unizik 2016/2017 Admission Status - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Steps On How To Check Unizik 2016/2017 Admission Status (683 Views)

JAMB CAPS Admission Status Guidelines: Accepted, Not Admitted And RECOMMENDED / OAU Newly Admitted Students Statistics-2016/2017 / Courses Available For FUTO 2016/2017 Supplementary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Steps On How To Check Unizik 2016/2017 Admission Status by Epiphanus20(m): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
I'm sure many of us here have'nt checked their admission status, reason being that we don't know the exact site, while some other blogs refer us to my.unizik.edu.ng which is the wrong website for 2016 batch, that site was only valid in 2015, so here's the steps to check admission status, you only need your Jamb Reg No.
1. Now visit portal.unizik.edu.ng, remember that site you applied for post UTME
2. Input your reg no at the first space and allow it to load, do the same with the second space and click login
3. Click on the first symbol, which is green, it almost looks like all these chinese languages.
4. Click at the 4th option which is admission status.
5. Click check admission status

that's all, good luck.

Http://portal.unizik.edu.ng

(1) (Reply)

Successful Candidates For N-teach In Makurdi, Benue State / Please I Need Your Candid Advice... It's Urgent / Official Jamb Latest News. What To Avoid At The Cafe Premises.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.