Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Waec & Neco Exams To Be Written Online - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec & Neco Exams To Be Written Online (2471 Views)

CBT JAMB: Exams To Take Place Within 17 Straight Days / Interview Dates For Kings College, Lagos Through Neco Exams / Neco exams suspended or shifted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec & Neco Exams To Be Written Online by charlisco(m): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2009
KADUNA — The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) and the National Examinations Council (NECO) will soon start to conduct their examinations online.

Chairman, Senate Committee on Communication, Senator Sylvester Anyanwu who gave this hint in Kaduna, yesterday, said that the era of students going to pay teachers to be awarded marks in the country would be over if the online system of examination is introduced.

Anyanwu spoke at the Government Commercial College, Zaria, during the commissioning of a Commu-nity Communication Centre by the Universal Service Providers fund (USPF), yesterday.

He said that the 21st century belongs to technology and urged students studying for the two examinations to be computer literate as nobody can pass online examinations without ICT knowledge.

According to Anyanwu, “any society that fails to invest in education is heading for doom. Indeed, very soon most of your exams, whether it’s WAEC or NECO will be online.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/10/30/waec-neco-exams-to-go-online/
Re: Waec & Neco Exams To Be Written Online by Pharoh: 11:38pm On Nov 03, 2009
This is good news and what i have been waiting for, only if they will sincerely go about this project to produce the needed change.
Re: Waec & Neco Exams To Be Written Online by CK3: 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2009
Pharoh, What Change Are You Talking About. Can You Proof To Them You Wrote Your SSCE Or Neco Exams Yourself Without You Getting Anything From Your Teachers In School?
Please Don't Be An Alakoba Ok.
Re: Waec & Neco Exams To Be Written Online by Pharoh: 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2009
C K:

Pharoh, What Change Are You Talking About. Can You Proof To Them You Wrote Your SSCE Or Neco Exams Yourself Without You Getting Anything From Your Teachers In School?
Please Don't Be An Alakoba Ok.

Before i answer your questions in red, what do you mean by the other post in black?
Re: Waec & Neco Exams To Be Written Online by CK3: 11:47am On Nov 05, 2009
not what u mean. just contributing cos it is not so easy for them considering the small children in SS3 we have this Days.
i am no more in that stage but was once there at a tender age too and was not easy also even though i read a lot to get the result i am using today.
so small small ok.
Re: Waec & Neco Exams To Be Written Online by Pharoh: 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2009
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Private Universities In Nigeria That Doesnt Require Jamb / Unizik Post Ume Results / Jamb's "No Biometric Verification" Who Is To Be Blamed? A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.