Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

MMM Testimonies: Share Your Good News - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Testimonies: Share Your Good News (1166 Views)

Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One / Good news: MMM Has fully Released 2016 Mavros / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MMM Testimonies: Share Your Good News by opson2016(m): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
Several calls have been made to the government to ban mmm Nigeria. But there are great testimonies about the scheme which has transformed many lives.

What's your story about mmm, share it with here. How much you started with and how much you now have, share your thoughts.
Re: MMM Testimonies: Share Your Good News by emekelnigeria: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
my brother this thread might be closed, but that thing is the best thing that happened to me. Am so comfortable now and I spend like it is running out of fashion, investment in enterprise that is

(1) (Reply)

New Investment Ventures To Right The Wrongs Of MMM And Ultimate Cycler!!! / Fiverr... Get This Hot Video Now / How I Made 11k Every Week On This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.