Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! (13531 Views)

How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! / I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February / I Got A Job Through Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by joespiceman(m): 7:31am On Nov 16, 2016
I share in your joy brother. More blessings up 4 grab
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 16, 2016
Praise God ..
. Praying for my sister
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by cutechi(f): 7:42am On Nov 16, 2016
boik:
First of all I thank Almighty God for it is entirely by His Love and Grace.

So i've been following Nairaland for some years now getting updates on news, jobs, governance etc.

I've applied for so many jobs both real and scam, i've traveled from Port Harcourt to Lagos 3 times for job tests and interview but still didn't get the jobs.

Nevertheless, I never doubted God to provide me with my job. And finally He did it.

Someone posted the vacancy here on Nairaland and truth be told, I casually applied, like many others. The whole recruitment process took months, from tests to interviews, and I was again asked to come to Lagos. To God be the Glory, this time, I was given the job!

I hope this encourages someone. I had never heard of the company before until someone posted it here, I don't know anybody there, my God saw me through even when the nation is complaining of recession and job loss. The company is so well organized, pay is good, other pecks too attached, it's a very nice place to work. Won't want to mention the name of the firm, y'all know the drill na.

So fellas, keep believing and trusting God, keep applying, keep writing tests and interviews, you will surely get there.

And also, thanks to Nairaland and all those who drop genuine posts, you all are impacting people's life.

Regards!
Congratulations, please put in your best.

1 Like

Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by trishapal(f): 7:44am On Nov 16, 2016
What's the pay?
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by klassykute(m): 7:57am On Nov 16, 2016
donejossy87:
Congrat. And hope ours come too
prayer warrior spotted
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by walosky(m): 7:57am On Nov 16, 2016
That's good sha but dont you think you're being selfish for not mentioning the name of the job? angryThat's good sha but dont you think you're being selfish for not mentioning the name of the job?
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by Mznaett: 8:00am On Nov 16, 2016
Congratz friend...
Fine boy how you see this Jobsdome link nw?@Edipee
Give it a shot
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by bimsy261(f): 8:03am On Nov 16, 2016
boik:

So i've been following Nairaland for some years now getting updates on news, jobs, governance etc.

I've applied for so many jobs both real and scam, i've traveled from Port Harcourt to Lagos 3 times for job tests and interview but still didn't get the jobs.

Nevertheless, I never doubted God to provide me with my job. And finally He did it.

Someone posted the vacancy here on Nairaland and truth be told, I casually applied, like many others. The whole recruitment process took months, from tests to interviews, and I was again asked to come to Lagos. To God be the Glory, this time, I was given the job!

I hope this encourages someone. I had never heard of the company before until someone posted it here, I don't know anybody there, my God saw me through even when the nation is complaining of recession and job loss. The company is so well organized, pay is good, other pecks too attached, it's a very nice place to work. Won't want to mention the name of the firm, y'all know the drill na.

So fellas, keep believing and trusting God, keep applying, keep writing tests and interviews, you will surely get there.

And also, thanks to Nairaland and all those who drop genuine posts, you all are impacting people's life.

Regards!
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by ajasa4link: 8:14am On Nov 16, 2016
Abeg what does it mean when they say six figure salary in Nigeria? Do they mean N100,000 and above or N1,000,0000?..... undecided
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by willijot(m): 8:27am On Nov 16, 2016
Congrats bro..
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2016
One of the reasons I love Nairaland. Big Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by mizzpweety(f): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2016
Mine is next
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by Meesquared(m): 8:59am On Nov 16, 2016
congrats bro. I'm surely next
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by Diamondwhat: 9:25am On Nov 16, 2016
Congratulations.....Mine is next......I refuse to give up.
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by ephi123(f): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2016
boik:

Regards!

Thanks to all these people. God bless them.

Congrats OP!
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by rman: 10:05am On Nov 16, 2016
ajasa4link:
Abeg what does it mean when they say six figure salary in Nigeria? Do they mean N100,000 and above or N1,000,0000?..... undecided

Between #100,000 to #999,999 is six figure salary.
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by Buking1: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2016
You too can be of that if you want to
Follow this link
https://www.nairaland.com/3467800/investment-guarantees-future-just-like
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by Franky826: 10:42am On Nov 16, 2016
Lionbite:
Hope say the salary na six figures

Na your salary undecided

Oya come and be going

Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by ajasa4link: 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
rman:

Between #100,000 to #999,999 is six figure salary.

Thank you. I was just wondering if it means something else when I see people always quick to say they earn 6 figures salary as a way of hyping their jobs
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by janejive(f): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
I celebrate u my brother
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by walex34(m): 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
for easy way to join mmm pls follow the link http:///?i=free2walex50@gmail.com
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by Nwanieke(m): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
I am the next testifer....IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN!
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by donfemo(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
Congrats Bro, I key into your testimony tho
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by sexymalato: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
Please I need a good. Job , b4 I enter. Street oh , some1 shoulddo somethn fast.
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by Dorcas33: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
boik:

Regards!
pls I wrote Vic Lawrence test last month and till now have nt heard anything from them,pls anyone in my shoe?
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by VOJA(m): 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
wow... Congratulations to You.
I wish you the very best in your career
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by nikkylara: 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
Am next online congratulations
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by chigozie69: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
Congrat! ur blessing has finally locate u. Moral high, hope not lost, belivin mine is next..
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by Sosotek: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hey, congrats. pls whats d name of d company. it'll be nice to do good as was done to you.
boik:

Regards!
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by ikyekings78: 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
Congrats! Bro, I thank God for U
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by pabloaimar(m): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
Congratulations your faith and believe in our God has yield dividend... May God continue to heed to the calls of us all. Amen

1 Like

Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by citydove(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
mizzpweety:
Mine is next
Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Population Commission Recruitment; How To Apply? / How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Citibank 2022 Analyst Assessment Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.