Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Is These Job Invite Real Or Fake? I Just Received It. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is These Job Invite Real Or Fake? I Just Received It. (872 Views)

Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER / I Just Got This Text, Who Else Received It? / N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is These Job Invite Real Or Fake? I Just Received It. by Akalia(m): 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
Dear applicant ,
      Thanks for contacting our company  with your Resume . Global construction company is a big world wide construction company (Global Construction Plc)  with our headquarter based in USA and other parts in the world, we are to employing workers to join our our branch companies and work  , Reading through your Resume (CV) . We are sure that you will be a serious and perfect worker for the construction company  . Before we proceed with the terms and conditions of the job , you need to get to us with the the following information required by the Management of the construction company

To be ready you must be able to answer the questions bellow :

1. What is your full name ?
2. What is your nationality ?
3. Do you have children ?
4. Do you smoke or drug addict ?
5. Do you drink alcohol ? 
6. Can you drive (car, motorcycle, truck)?
7. Do you have a valid passport?
8. What is the position you are applying for ?
9. Have you ever traveled out of your country?
10. What is your current occupation ?
11. Have you ever been to the USA ?
12. what is your Current home address  ?
13. How much is your expecting salary per hour  ?
14. Are you presently working ? 

we will want you to get back to us with the answers to the above questions for verification and possible job employment and Please be honest while answering .

Thanks .

​-- 
Recruiting Officer.
Mr Terry McAuliffe.
Tell : +1 714-584-8625
Global construction Plc.
Re: Is These Job Invite Real Or Fake? I Just Received It. by dominuskay: 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lol, I never see this format before ooo
Re: Is These Job Invite Real Or Fake? I Just Received It. by onihaxy: 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
Just play along until you are been told to pay for visa, then flee
Re: Is These Job Invite Real Or Fake? I Just Received It. by 1miccza: 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
Numbers 4 and 13 shows that it is not real. The blunders are glaring.....

1 Like

Re: Is These Job Invite Real Or Fake? I Just Received It. by Akalia(m): 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
Thanks guys

(1) (Reply)

Caterer Needed Urgently. (must Live Around Abulegba/command) / Standard Chartered Bank Final Stage Interview / Graduate Analyst Recruitment At Kranite Nigeria Limited 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.