Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures (47208 Views)

Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo / Akpororo And Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Kiss On Stage At His Comedy Show In Lagos / Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore (2) (3) (4)

Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
Tura's ambassador
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by gebest: 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
why pimpos come give u slap like that na, upon all d money u no still green fine. na wao
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by Biibibii(m): 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
MzMercie:
Pretty wife

She changed her top in d car abi na different days
omo people dey observe sha

Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by sunkieisland(m): 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
Jonwesley:
So she changed her clothes in the car while taking pictures, as in the second picture or the first with an exchange of spectacles. Their life, abi?

maybe she didn't but we may never know.

The necklace remains the same......

Akpororo shirt na same same......

The spectacles na same same.........

Maybe na just one she get... With two different tops......

#JustSaying
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by dayleke: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
Jonwesley:
So she changed her clothes in the car while taking pictures, as in the second picture or the first with an exchange of spectacles. Their life, abi?

No sir,
She hasn't finished dressing in the first pic before dem snap,na d second one b da koko.
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by richhommiestan(m): 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
beezyblaze:

You registered today grin
yap been operateing on ghost mode since
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by lielbree: 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
richhommiestan:
Ok now dats ma specs but i would need to check her back for 1 last detail.lol. enjoy man u earned it d trophy.
A human being is what u call trophy?
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by Stressy: 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
mroop:
The Ace comedian took his IG page to show off his pretty wife today. He even caption of his wife photo he uploaded "better pikin" .....Lol

They celebrates their wedding anniversary recently.

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/11/comedian-apororo-show-off-his-beautiful.html?m=0

Omo na Tonto younger sis be dis oooo
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by richhommiestan(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
lielbree:

A human being is what u call trophy?
so oyinbo wey coin d term "trophy wife" dey mad?
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by Adetayo1978(m): 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
She is beautiful but I?m trying to check d size of her boob.
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by abike12(f): 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
what money can do...
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by okowande(f): 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
All these worwor comedians na money mk these yellow girls dey marry them so. Jus imagine say Apoiroro dey Enerhe Junction dey wait for bus to go NPA, & he no be comedian but come dey gist tis babe she for gree?
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by MzMercie: 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
Biibibii:
omo people dey observe sha

grin grin grin no mind me jare
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by rimzzy22(m): 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
Beauty and the beast...I so much love the cartoon
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
good of you.
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by Iny3(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
No Boobs
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by Gewezzy1(f): 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
MzMercie:
Pretty wife

it's the same day o lol
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by Meesquared(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
Mhen I must work harder. can't settle for less. that's the kinda laydee I'll like to get hitched to..
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by henrimoto(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
amfo:
see fine girl
Person wey say this money no good, need to check himself. Look at how handsome akpororo looks these days!

True - true, man no dey ugly. man ugly be say him no get money.
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by Martinola(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
Bisjosh:
Shes really cute smiley

Funny thing is as pretty as she is, he'll still cheat on her angry undecided grin
No be men? tongue

Hw u take knw ma?
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
I can see stress pimples on his face

This young man's story is no different from Osho Baba
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
..Clears throat.. Okay so comedians are doing competition of pretty wives abi? Well done...
Money talking... See Akpororo big mouth.. If not for money.. That girl go gree? Mah hear .. But the dude get voice sha
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by shizzy7(f): 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
If akpororo wasn't rich....

Simple HI, this girl won't answer.

Besides, someone should show me a Nigerian comedian that has a dark skinned wife...

Na wa ooo

Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by elopee3000(m): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
Damfostopper:
Thunder fire poverty... see man... see wife... d difference is clear
igbo girls changing the colour of some men in nigeria if i lie ask Sheyi law
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by snapshot: 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
the guy fine pass the babe joor
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by mikron(m): 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
akpororo with him dry jokes, always forcing himself to be funny, sad

Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
Bisjosh:
Shes really cute smiley

Funny thing is as pretty as she is, he'll still cheat on her angry undecided grin
No be men? tongue

Sharaaap, u dey dere when e dey cheat abi u be olosho wey e carry
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by wendy241(f): 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
MzMercie:
Pretty wife

my sister I tire 4 de ohh see her bald head no Front hair grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by creamylicious(f): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
Donlamzy:

They celebrates their wedding anniversary recently??haba, Mr OP Y can't you just negodu
Anyway, selfie tinz
must you be this evil? am not understanding. that pinshure
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by lacream90(f): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
she is so beautiful
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by SkinnyDude(m): 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
where her breast go?
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by SkinnyDude(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
Bisjosh:
Shes really cute smiley

No be men? tongue

men don use this one heart play basketball tire. babe all men are not the same.. you dig?

10 Nigerian Artistes That Should Retire From Music / Throwback Photo Of Drake With Paul Okoye 9years Ago / Checkout Donjazzy New Hair Cut