Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri (16725 Views)

How To Apply For Food And Beverage Supervisor At Lekki Oxford Hotel / Ongoing Recruitment In A Newly Established Beverage Company (FMCG) / Apply For Recruitment At Sabmiller Beverage Company (8 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Gbengadaniel: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
charles009:
who is excited to work in Emerald?

Got an invite for interview from them for Sales Executive. What is their operations like? What product and how is their pay?
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Gbengadaniel: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
And what are their products? I've goggled but couldn't get anything tangible. Not even one product.
I need this info before going into the interview room which is slated for Wednesday.
Thanks
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by ApostleEbuka(m): 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
Gbengadaniel:

Got an invite for interview from them for Sales Executive. What is their operations like? What product and how is their pay?

please how did u apply?
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Gaiusdave(m): 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hi everyone, can someone please tell me what the portfolio of Emerald foods and beverages is, ( I mean their products) ? And what their pay looks like. cos I can't find the information on the internet.
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Gaiusdave(m): 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
Gbengadaniel:
And what are their products? I've goggled but couldn't get anything tangible. Not even one product.
I need this info before going into the interview room which is slated for Wednesday.
Thanks
I still need this information.
please can someone help us out?
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Gbengadaniel: 6:00am On Nov 21, 2017
ApostleEbuka:

please how did u apply?

Did through one of these HR consulting firms.
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by ApostleEbuka(m): 7:51am On Nov 21, 2017
Gbengadaniel:

Did through one of these HR consulting firms.

please can you help a brother? I have sent you a private mail. please reply me. God bless you
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Gbengadaniel: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2017
ApostleEbuka:

please can you help a brother? I have sent you a private mail. please reply me. God bless you

I replied your mail already. You can send me a mail on Gbengaakinwande@yahoo.com
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by charles009(m): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
Emerald is the next big thing, I will not tell you what they do, be prepared, very prepared. company is state of the art, better than anything u can get anywhere in eastern Nigeria. you can quote me.

show competence in sales, be bold, the panel is made up of thoroughly drilled sales professionals. Do not fidget, be yourself, you can barely finish one question, before you get bamboozled with questions. dig in, soak up the pressure, be relentless. Good luck and when you successful, congratulations and welcome. demand for N80,000.

Good luck.
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Gbengadaniel: 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
charles009:
Emerald is the next big thing, I will not tell you what they do, be prepared, very prepared. company is state of the art, better than anything u can get anywhere in eastern Nigeria. you can quote me.

show competence in sales, be bold, the panel is made up of thoroughly drilled sales professionals. Do not fidget, be yourself, you can barely finish one question, before you get bamboozled with questions. dig in, soak up the pressure, be relentless. Good luck and when you successful, congratulations and welcome. demand for N80,000.

Good luck.

Thank you for the info. You have done well. But you will do just fine by mentioning some of their brand portfolios because as a candidate for sales, you should know something about the product you will be selling.

And regards to the pay, do they negotiate? If yes, then, why can't one ask higher? And are there other sales incentives and staff benefits attached?

Thanks once again and in advance
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by ApostleEbuka(m): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
please who knows the hr consulting firm to apply with for a sales position with emerald? I heard they need more marketers.
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Gaiusdave(m): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hi Charles,
Please can you tell me what the company is really into cos I can't find anything online?
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by charles009(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2017
A sales man is a sales man, for instance how do you intend to promote sales of bottle water(new market entrant) knowing full well the fierceness of the competition, the brand loyalty of some top brands like eva, ragolis etc. its basic fmcg questions, preety much has the same route to market in Nigeria.

yes you can negotiate higher, the good thing is, if you show competence, you might as well be in for the big thing.

Let me know hoe it went. Goodluck
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by ApostleEbuka(m): 8:55am On Nov 22, 2017
thanks guys for the timely info. I applied successfully. awaiting interview invite. cheers
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by somito121(m): 1:53am On Dec 08, 2017
Zinnie good evening, I just got employed by emerald, please hw can I contact u. please it is urgent.
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
somito121:
Zinnie good evening, I just got employed by emerald, please hw can I contact u. please it is urgent.
. let me have your number
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by somito121(m): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by fafambo: 7:47am On Feb 14, 2018
zinnee24:
[color=][/color]Team Emerald..... Coming soon!!!
pls call me, on 07038391902, we need to talk, I have some questions to ask you about emerald foods and beverages owerri, possibly flash me
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by chisom83(m): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nobleheart paypoint financial Agency is recruiting for the following positions: 1. Thrift collection Officers. 2. Marketing manager. To apply, text your name, qualification and position to 09066790123. Qualification : SSCE, OND and One year IT students. NOBLEHEART PAYPOINT FINANCIAL SERVICES. Success Line, Shop 1, Relief market, Owerri, Imo State.
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Julidab: 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
please help me. I have BSc in biochemistry. please help me to check if there is still vacant plsss
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by PayneEdward: 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
Oh, there are so many choices, so many tasty and delicious namings here, I feel like I'm in a real restaurant. This brings me back to the time when I looked at some studies on the Beverage Industry for a class project, and while I didn't think I'd be interested in such a niche, I was pleasantly surprised by what I found there. To make things clear , it's a fascinating niche. For another project, I think I'll do more in-depth analysis on the whole field.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

60,000 Salary Job In A Manufacturing Co. Or 70,000 Contract Job At Stanbic Bank? / Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL / Why Have I Always Failed Job Aptitude Test??? Most Especially Dragnet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.