Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Lets Look After You, As You Look After Your Family! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Lets Look After You, As You Look After Your Family! (362 Views)

Surulere Deal: Buy Affordable House For Your Family Investment In Good Location / Planning A Home For Your Family? Take Advantage Of The NHF Mortgage Scheme / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Look After You, As You Look After Your Family! by YoursSincerely(m): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
Welcome to the world of uncertainty, where anything is possible. To be save in such world, you have to be wise and take a step, be sucured. God is our ultimate protector though we have to do our part. I want to introduce some products to you, it will be very beneficial to u and I believe you will find this information very useful. Its about first bank insurance. They're bringing plans for everyone so I decide to talk to my friends(you) about it. One of such plans is FlexiEdu Flexi edu plan is for 5 years or more where one can save for the child's future education. You save monthly for the period of 5 years or more and at d end, u get the money(with interest) to fund d education of d child(or child to be). If anything(death) happen to d person paying d money before d time, first bank will continue d payment of d money n still b giving d child 10% of the total money the person was suppose to save before the eventuality happens for school fee and after, 100% of the money that was suppose to be save will still be given to the child to further his/her education. You mustn't have a child before u start. If you're interested or if you want more information, feel free to contact me.
They are other packages also like d flexi save that allow u to save monthly for 5 years or more n after, get back your money with interest(more than normal saving account interest). This is to encourage us to save in order to achieve our medium and long term plans. this plan also have insurance cover in case of eventuality. They are other plans also, from saving to our life insurance(insurance for ourselves, other family members and our association/ organisation). If you're interested in any, just let me know. We can talk more about it too.

(1) (Reply)

Rosabon Win Big Cash Promo Investment / Cross River, Huawei Sign Mou To Make Calabar Smart City / REAL! Let Me Show You How To Make Cool Cash With A One Time Investment Of 20USD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.