Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC (61392 Views)

EFCC Investigating Kessington Adebutu ‘Baba Ijebu’ Over Tax Fraud / We Are Investigating Export Of Rotten Yams To US – Ogbeh / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
linusbnn:

Then they should be straight in their campaign. Why do politicians like anything corny?. They steal our money and resources and now we have left them to enjoy,why still going after our little means of survival?
See reasons why they're fighting against mmm
1. They have stakes in most banks and so most persons would pool their fund into such scheme at the expense of banks. If this trend continue most banks may crash
2. The scheme is tax free and so it's making huge profit indirectly from Nigeria so it should be subject to tax
Those senators are only concern about the effect that it would yield to them should the scheme strive.
Disclaimer: these are my personal opinion of why the parliament are against such scheme

2 Likes

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by samdelaw(m): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hey guys, I have a problem. I have ghed from my po since yesterday but I haven't been matched. Can it be because I edited my account name by writing it in full? Need urgent help guys cry cry
Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by iamkingzlee(m): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
princeofpeace22:
I have over 100 people under me as a guider ,mmm rocks brother .mmm pays like white cool
Did i hear you say guider?? Haaa! I fall for you sah! You have tey, my man!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by abbey621(m): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
eplanning:

There is no borrower in MMM. You provide help, then you get help. If you wan borrow money, go to d bank.

Which help are you providing? Provide help= lending out your money get help= taking another person's money (borrowing). The only difference between MMM and the bank is that MMM acts as the intermediary.
Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by amukejk: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
I CAN JUST SEE THE HEADLINE ON DAILYS, EFCC MOVE TO STOP MMM, nairaland and all these paid blog should please leave MMM alone, it's a form of cooperative , it just happened to have a national reach, even loans from get cooperative get interest, it's my money and I decide to SET IT ABLAZE if want

1 Like

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Did i hear you say guider?? Haaa! I fall for you sah! You have tey, my man!

We have to hit it hard brother wink

1 Like

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by amukejk: 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
even market women do ASUSU which is a form of MMM, you see the idea has been here since, it only just expanded to a wider reach

2 Likes

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
samdelaw:
Hey guys, I have a problem. I have ghed from my po since yesterday but I haven't been matched. Can it be because I edited my account name by writing it in full? Need urgent help guys cry cry
exactly that was the reason simply contact your guider that is why guider is good don't just go and register mmm because you know the site.
Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by unitysheart(m): 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
tafrica:

Only you?
Quote me when you want to pay your tithe here. God bless you

I got paid 46k on Monday. My dad got paid 120k and my cousin got the same. I'm sure to make about 50k again this week. I was able to offset some loans I took with my earnings.

Make any government tell me say this thing no dey work make I send thunder come fire them.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by samdelaw(m): 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
princeofpeace22:
exactly that was the reason simply contact your guider that is why guider is good don't just go and register mmm because you know the site.
thanks I'll contact him now
Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by MayhorE(m): 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
make this people no spoil market o, na this thing some Nigerians dey use calm recession down o

1 Like

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by CharlieMaria(m): 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
progress69:

Look here, not only EFFCC investigating this poo. Intelligence agencies around the world are running their investigations the way they do to drug cartels. They don't just strike, like DSS and EFCC then start investigating after arrest, they do their home work well, cos when they strike, they kill it once and forall and they dont care how many people hang themselves or get hurt as a result. No sane government will keep watching MMM. Mark my words.
Pls what is wrong with MMM?

1 Like

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
samdelaw:
thanks I'll contact him now
better
Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by LivingBetter: 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
dipoolowoo:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/15/mmm-surveillance-efcc/

I said it on nairaland yesterday that though I am not a participant of MMM but the way the government is hyping this MMM shows that there is more to what meet the eyes. OP seems to be on the side of those who wants MMM Nigeria down at all cost irrespective of what participants claimed that they are benefiting. Gbenga of AIT Focus Nigeria said why should the house of reps waste so much valuable time to discuss( or do I say promoting) MMM Nigeria when the website placed a warning that participants should use only their spare money,' it is not a caveat to would be participants'( in his own words).

Op pls change the thread to 'efcc says house of reps resolution on MMM is a public announcement' as contained in one of the paragraphs.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by oluwashedy: 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
Could this be the reason why those matched to pay me 20k and 14k respectively are refusing to pay? I doubt. Waiting to be matched with another participant jare

2 Likes

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by ewosk: 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
[size=16pt]That is Great ooo shocked shocked

They should investigate MMM

But those House of Reps members and EFCC operatives trying to investigate it should come and register under me.... grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by ewosk: 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
holatin:
I need their help line cus i want them 2 investigate my pastor.
E just bought a bugatti as a full time pastor, even non of d church member get BU nt 2 talk of GATTI

Is your Pastor a participant of MMM?? Because many pastors are now Guiders ooo...

Offering money nor dey freak dem again grin grin grin
Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by Ayinke93(f): 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
Bloody morons won't mind thier own business. Who government help, awon werey..... Long live MMM!!!! MMM till i quench

2 Likes

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by samdelaw(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
Couldn't get to him cry
princeofpeace22:
better
Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by samdelaw(m): 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
princeofpeace22:
better
couldn't get to him cry
Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by Laid2001: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
For those interested in knowing where they will end with their MMM program, below is the Wikipedia page about MMM and what has become of the original patrons from the origin country of Russia and other countries. The same end is inevitable for those patronizing this scammers in Nigeria.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by one4GOD(f): 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
omowolewa:
He who sniffs everybody's yansh to identify that source of mess will end up messing the next, because he will get filled before completing the assignment.

EFCC wan join MMM be that.
A lady in my office whose husband works with EFCC told me that her husband's new found love is MMM. How does one explain this to the FGN.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
Laid2001:
For those interested in knowing where they will end with their MMM program, below is the Wikipedia page about MMM and what has become of the original patrons from the origin country of Russia and other countries. The same end is inevitable for those patronizing this scammers in Nigeria.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)

Till then, we will keep helping out one another through the MMM scheme. If you're not a participant, just leave us alone. The world will soon end; we've told that statement for centuries.

One of my downlines just gave out ONE MILLION last Friday.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
samdelaw:
couldn't get to him cry
write to cro explaining what happen as you earlier explained to me send it with a snap photo of yourself holding an identity card and a closer image of the identity card bearing your full name .
Then send.
Your problem will be solved at once.
Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by nurez305(m): 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
kamcygirl:
pls how do i join the moving train, i want to invest 500k, pls some one should direct me on what and how to join mmm.
scam

1 Like

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by 4peace(m): 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
asuustrike2009:

See reasons why they're fighting against mmm
1. They have stakes in most banks and so most persons would pool their fund into such scheme at the expense of banks. If this trend continue most banks may crash
2. The scheme is tax free and so it's making huge profit indirectly from Nigeria so it should be subject to tax
Those senators are only concern about the effect that it would yield to them should the scheme strive.
Disclaimer: these are my personal opinion of why the parliament are against such scheme

Can elaborate more on bold highlight?
Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by Eagle360(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
*The MYSTIFIED 30% How to Understand It*

*As told By Guider Darlingcashflows*

THE MYSTIFIED 30% How to understand it.

Its important you all understand this concept so much that you can easily explain it to others.

Let's look at it from this practical point of view,99% of us here have bank account. Right? Good.

We put our money in the bank because we Trust its safe there What do u think is the % of people who put their money in Banks?

Do you know How many % of people in Nigeria has an account with First Bank?

Yes you guess right!

Let's say 70% of Nigerians.

That's about more than 50million Nigerians. And Among these people are

The Poor
Middle class
and Business men
Companies

Among this set of people are those who deposit their money in bank at different intervals
and different amount.

Right?

And they withdraw at different intervals and different amount.

That means If you deposit 200k Another person deposit 1million,Another deposit 2k,Another deposit 500k,Wenever you are withdrawing your 200k, Someone's elsewhere is depositing a huge amounts. To supplement ur 200k withdrawal. And this circle continued on and on.
And becos of the population of people using the bank and different set of cash and different time of deposit and withdrawal

There is 100% chances that you must get your money withdrawn whenever you need it.

Anytime u go to bank to withdraw money
That's the principle MMM is also using
Its called Crowd Funding,The power of crowd funding, Banks And all financial institutions use the principle,That's is why the owner of this Banks are filty rich.

Where do you Think Bank Gets money they loan out ( Yes our Money) You evidently give bank your money when you and all those who have account with the bank Crowd Fund(Deposition Remember I want to make this more practical.

Look at this illustration, illustration U have 1million naira,U went to the bank And put it in a fixed deposit account With interest of 12% per year. U are happy As u leave the bank

The business man comes And request to use ur 1million for biz Same bank charge him 35% He agreed Went to do biz wt ur money And make profit

Pays d bank Ur 1million +35% At d end of d year U came and collect 12% Who is the fool among the 3?.

And who is the king?

They all get paid But one of them is the king. The Bank
The B A N K.

Now the bank collects our money. And loan it out To bizness men And make lots of money to pay d staff And enrich his life What happen to u d depositor.U get Nothing
Not even 1% of ur deposit.

Now MMM says No.Because of this unfair financial system.Sergie Mavrodi,Thought it necessary to look at d financial system and realized that, Banks survive because of the continues deposit and withdrawal of cash,At different intervals
And because of the population of people who have an account wt d bank. Sergey Mavrodi decided that even bank with that principle can even give us 50% of our money monthly but they won't do it

. The principle of crowding funding enable the bank to even give us more interest on our money monthly and nothing will happen.But because of the unfair financial system in place dey will never do it.

He realized that if we can come together. Like those population with bank account example I gave earlier .If We can copy the same principle bank and financial institutions use to flouish We can do a lot .

All it takes is just the Redistribution of cash flows. And the IDeology in MMM.

The system provides that redistribution.And with a great community with same goal and mindset it can be achieved.

Are u guys getting where am heading to?.

because people deposit at different times Banks lives on

.because people PH in MMM different times. MMM lives on

because people wifhdraw in bank different times. Banks Lives on

.because people GH in MMM different times. MMM lives on

Because of the influx of PH and GH regular PH and GH there will always be 30% to Pay to everyone .

Because of Regular Deposit and Withdrawal at different times and different amount there must always be money to withdraw in banks.

What if everyone match to bank and withdraw their money same time same day what do u think will happen?

Bank will collapse
Same thing in MMM

If every one GH at the same time MMM won't stand for long.

So its our responsibility to keep this community strong thru regular PH and GH.
The same principle Holds Bank and other financial bodies.

*Guider Darlingcashflows*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by jsheng(m): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
I just Provide help now now shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by basadenet: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
I wouldn't be surprised to find some of efcc operatives and house members put their money into this MMM scheme. so who is fooling who?
Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by 4peace(m): 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
Eagle360:
*The MYSTIFIED 30% How to Understand It*

*As told By Guider Darlingcashflows*

THE MYSTIFIED 30% How to understand it.

Its important you all understand this concept so much that you can easily explain it to others.

Let's look at it from this practical point of view,99% of us here have bank account. Right? Good.

We put our money in the bank because we Trust its safe there What do u think is the % of people who put their money in Banks?

Do you know How many % of people in Nigeria has an account with First Bank?

Yes you guess right!

Let's say 70% of Nigerians.

That's about more than 50million Nigerians. And Among these people are

The Poor
Middle class
and Business men
Companies

Among this set of people are those who deposit their money in bank at different intervals
and different amount.

Right?

And they withdraw at different intervals and different amount.

That means If you deposit 200k Another person deposit 1million,Another deposit 2k,Another deposit 500k,Wenever you are withdrawing your 200k, Someone's elsewhere is depositing a huge amounts. To supplement ur 200k withdrawal. And this circle continued on and on.
And becos of the population of people using the bank and different set of cash and different time of deposit and withdrawal

There is 100% chances that you must get your money withdrawn whenever you need it.

Anytime u go to bank to withdraw money
That's the principle MMM is also using
Its called Crowd Funding,The power of crowd funding, Banks And all financial institutions use the principle,That's is why the owner of this Banks are filty rich.

Where do you Think Bank Gets money they loan out ( Yes our Money) You evidently give bank your money when you and all those who have account with the bank Crowd Fund(Deposition Remember I want to make this more practical.

Look at this illustration, illustration U have 1million naira,U went to the bank And put it in a fixed deposit account With interest of 12% per year. U are happy As u leave the bank

The business man comes And request to use ur 1million for biz Same bank charge him 35% He agreed Went to do biz wt ur money And make profit

Pays d bank Ur 1million +35% At d end of d year U came and collect 12% Who is the fool among the 3?.

And who is the king?

They all get paid But one of them is the king. The Bank
The B A N K.

Now the bank collects our money. And loan it out To bizness men And make lots of money to pay d staff And enrich his life What happen to u d depositor.U get Nothing
Not even 1% of ur deposit.

Now MMM says No.Because of this unfair financial system.Sergie Mavrodi,Thought it necessary to look at d financial system and realized that, Banks survive because of the continues deposit and withdrawal of cash,At different intervals
And because of the population of people who have an account wt d bank. Sergey Mavrodi decided that even bank with that principle can even give us 50% of our money monthly but they won't do it

. The principle of crowding funding enable the bank to even give us more interest on our money monthly and nothing will happen.But because of the unfair financial system in place dey will never do it.

He realized that if we can come together. Like those population with bank account example I gave earlier .If We can copy the same principle bank and financial institutions use to flouish We can do a lot .

All it takes is just the Redistribution of cash flows. And the IDeology in MMM.

The system provides that redistribution.And with a great community with same goal and mindset it can be achieved.

Are u guys getting where am heading to?.

because people deposit at different times Banks lives on

.because people PH in MMM different times. MMM lives on

because people wifhdraw in bank different times. Banks Lives on

.because people GH in MMM different times. MMM lives on

Because of the influx of PH and GH regular PH and GH there will always be 30% to Pay to everyone .

Because of Regular Deposit and Withdrawal at different times and different amount there must always be money to withdraw in banks.

What if everyone match to bank and withdraw their money same time same day what do u think will happen?

Bank will collapse
Same thing in MMM

If every one GH at the same time MMM won't stand for long.

So its our responsibility to keep this community strong thru regular PH and GH.
The same principle Holds Bank and other financial bodies.

*Guider Darlingcashflows*

Upon all you still use bank grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by eplanning: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
abbey621:

Which help are you providing? Provide help= lending out your money get help= taking another person's money (borrowing). The only difference between MMM and the bank is that MMM acts as the intermediary.

In MNM once you get the money you are free to go but not so with the banks... They come after you for their money.
Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by ogahug: 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
alizma:

I think you should also tell us the other side of it, I mean how much help you have provided within the period that you receive these respective amount and how much you have cashed out then we can know whether you are making profit or not.
besides, since the money you paid is not being invested in a profitable business, is it not reasonable to ask yourself where is the so call 30% increase is coming from, who is paying those that works day and night to keep d system out of crash and ensure smooth transitions? MMM is a build up of debt that will certainly crash someday, some people would have make enough money and quite while others will not be that lucky but the government is looking at the effect on everyone.
SINCE YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE SO THAT YOU CAN JOIN/SUPPORT US, I PROVIDED HELP OF 200000NGN AND I GOT HELP OF 283000NGN. BY THURSDAY, I WILL GET ANOTHER HELP OF OVER 200000NGN FROM 150000NGN. To join us register at http:///holjhbe OR https:///xrDshP and we can start from there. I wish to inform you if you do not know, some of the mmm participants are from EFCC, police, army, navy, banks, legislators, politicians, etc. By the way, do you know my profession?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladipo Market Finally Demolished / Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced / 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.