Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense (17274 Views)

Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / The MMM Stupidity: Why We Must All Join Hands To Kill It! / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by Damolux01(m): 6:27am On Nov 22, 2016
Ay04z:
bro u re also on mmm united ...DAT platform is the next big tin DAT will happen to human life in the next six months........100% per month too sweet and safe bro..
so you haven't heard of HR. It gives 50% in 7 days. No stress lime United. System does confirmation.
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by CosmicJames(m): 6:31am On Nov 22, 2016
tolexy007:
You are a participant of MMM and u post this rubbish to scare plpp, away so that it can crash and laugh at people who just started? If this ur stupid post is among the thing that will lead to to death of MMM in Nigeria, May the wrath of God b upon you. MMM has help me and so many people around me.
Is not like that mate. The @OP is only trying to say that you should invest with care, be cautious about it. Don't put all ur life savings into it. You should know that nothing last forever. I'm with @op on this one.
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by 1x2x3: 6:34am On Nov 22, 2016
coollabman:

hmmm...

I thought the mods locked up this thread?! kudos on bringing it back!

honestly, I am ashamed of the comments I have read here. people are actually defending a ponzi scheme?! I never thought I'll see this day

Well that shows you the true nature of Nigerians. This also happens in politics, once a politician flashes money 90% of people start to reason with their anus.

2 Likes

Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by 1x2x3: 6:39am On Nov 22, 2016
CosmicJames:
Is not like that mate. The @OP is only trying to say that you should invest with care, be cautious about it. Don't put all ur life savings into it. You should know that nothing last forever. I'm with @op on this one.

Well most people have decided to rain insults than understand what I've written. Making then understand how this man makes money doesn't equate trying to kill the system. A friend of mine put all his savings and went borrowing to invest. In the actual sense he is not Internet savvy to read how this actually works and his referrer wasn't even sincere with his explanation.

1 Like

Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by CosmicJames(m): 6:53am On Nov 22, 2016
1x2x3:

Well most people have decided to rain insults than understand what I've written. Making then understand how this man makes money doesn't equate trying to kill the system. A friend of mine put all his savings and went borrowing to invest. In the actual sense he is not Internet savvy to read how this actually works and his referrer wasn't even sincere with his explanation.
Only a few people will understand your points. Mostly people that have lost money in this kind system before. You know why? It is very hard if not impossible to understand something unless you experience it. They ll understand with time. But unfortunatly, most of them ll understand the hard way - when their hard earned money is gone

1 Like

Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by dannywil03: 8:16am On Nov 22, 2016
Hi, you are talking as if you are talking to idiots.
why saying what you don't have idea of.
mmm will end one day no doubt about that. but asking for help when you have not provided is a no..no because you can only receive help when your P.O has gotten a mavro growth of 30% and that can only happen when the person you PH to confirms you with proof from his/her PO.
All those points you enumerated can only make sense to somebody that has no idea of how mmm work.
I think in Nigeria what we need is not the message of hate but loving things that impart positively and direct in the life of people which mmm happens to be one. I can be corrected.

1 Like

Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by tolexy007(m): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2016
CosmicJames:

thanks bro, everybody knows that mmm itself has told us to use our spare cash not all savings, we dont need the Op to remind of us of that, you are benefiting from a scheme and u are calling it a scam, he is even wish it crash, imagine that kind of bad mentality
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by LOVEGINO(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2016
Do you Know that you can invest and receive 3.60% of your investment daily forever. click on my signature to register.
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by CosmicJames(m): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2016
tolexy007:

thanks bro, everybody knows that mmm itself has told us to use our spare cash not all savings, we dont need the Op to remind of us of that, you are benefiting from a scheme and u are calling it a scam, he is even wish it crash, imagine that kind of bad mentality
Actually, I didn't like @Op prediction about the crash of the scheme. Maybe he's pushing the warning too far?
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by Ay04z(m): 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
Damolux01:
so you haven't said of HR. It gives 50% in 7 days. No stress lime United. System does confirmation.
am also there too....millionaire in the making in some month to come...

1 Like

Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by afanide: 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
You are slightly right

You want to go in IMPORTATION/ EXPORTATION BUSINESS, check my Signature.....
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by emerich(m): 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ay04z:
am also there too....millionaire in the making in some month to come...
Can kindly expantiate about it, am eager to know about it operations.
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by Ay04z(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
emerich:

Can kindly expantiate about it, am eager to know about it operations.
double ur bitcoins in 15days

1 Like

Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by CosmicJames(m): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ay04z:
double ur bitcoins in 15days
Bro which kind expantiation be this eh? explain beta naa biko
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by Ajiswaggs(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
I was pair to pay two people on mmm since yesterday.. Am to pay d 1st person #49,000 and d 2nd person #1,000 but I did a mistake when I went to d bank to pay them... I paid #49000 to the 2nd person instead of the 1st person...... I quickly went back to d bank to help me reverse the money but they told it can't be possible unless I called d account holder to transfer it back to me.... I don called the person about the I mistake I did and she promise to send it back tomorrow morning..my time on mmm to complete the payment remain 12hours now... I don call d other person to please extend the time till tomorrow morning.. But now am worried.. I dnt knw if they will block my acct after d time elapsed..
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ajiswaggs:
I was pair to pay two people on mmm since yesterday.. Am to pay d 1st person #49,000 and d 2nd person #1,000 but I did a mistake when I went to d bank to pay them... I paid #49000 to the 2nd person instead of the 1st person...... I quickly went back to d bank to help me reverse the money but they told it can't be possible unless I called d account holder to transfer it back to me.... I don called the person about the I mistake I did and she promise to send it back tomorrow morning..my time on mmm to complete the payment remain 12hours now... I don call d other person to please extend the time till tomorrow morning.. But now am worried.. I dnt knw if they will block my acct after d time elapsed..

Don't worry bro, most pple on mMm are honest. They will send back ur funds to u. I have once overpaid someone 250k, and he resent it bACK to me. But next time crosscheck okay. Just make sure u explain the whole story properly to the second person who u ought to have paid higher, so that he may extend till 24hrs for Ya bro.
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by silvernus0: 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
QUOTED

KNOW MMM YOURSELF

Who is the founder of MMM?
Sergei Mavrodi, a Russian mathematician and Computer Programmer.

When was MMM founded and where?
MMM was founded in 1989 as a registered Cooperative society in Russia, but the new MMM in its current form was formed in 2011.

Why was MMM formed?
Mmm was founded as an answer to the unjust and callous financial order in the world, putting the financial destiny of participants in their own hands as they reach for financial freedom.

Have people ever lost money in the history of MMM?
Yes. In 1994, the Russian government was threatened by the popularity and success of MMM and they clamped down on it seizing over 4 billion Roubles of people's money. This is the main reason why MMM has stopped the use of any central account today and participants pay directly to each other.

Can office or website be shut down?
No. MMM has no offline offices anyone can close, no central accounts anyone can freeze and the site servers are not hosted in this country so they cannot be shutdown.

What is the strength of MMM?
Regular PH/GH by old and new participants. As long as participants continue to provide help and get help, MMM can last for as long as you want it.

What is the weakness of MMM?

Panic. Financial institutions do not like MMM and they have been known to use the media to create slanderous reports about what we do. If we the participants panic and stop providing help, they got us. But if we refuse to panic, they lose.

What happens in the event of mass panic and people do not provide help but want to get help?
The system goes into a pause mode. Old mavros are paused and their growth stops, no one can get help within that period but provide help requests are welcome. After a few months when the system balances, the pause is lifted and mavros again continue growing and people can get help. Nobody loses any money.

How can you help make MMM Nigeria last long and continue changing lives?
Never let anything u hear or read make u panic. Understand MMM ideology, go over it again and again. Provide help and get help. Bring someone else in to enjoy this with u. Understand that Sergey Mavrodi has provided the platform, the sustainability now depend on our actions and inactions.

Why does it take long sometimes before my PH request got matched?
It's simply because of the PH/GH imbalance...What's that? It means the number of people that wants to provide help are more than the number of people that wants to get help, in other words, many people are on the PH queue which means the system is very healthy. So do not worry because it's a blessing in disguise...
your money is already growing in your hands. But when the order arrives let it meet your pledge in your hands. In case you don't know, the time for your PH request to be on dispatcher list is +/-35 days.

Can I still PH even when I still get a running PH request?
Yes. You can PH anytime and as many times as you want in as much as you will be able to provide the money when the order comes

When did MMM start in Nigeria?
The historical MMM started in Nigeria in November 15, 2015

Must I wait 30days before I can GH?
No. You can GH anytime provided it is 14days and you have actually fulfilled your pledge.

#TogetherWeChangeTheWorld

Dont trade with all your money ,Trade with your spare money
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by petiteee(f): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2016
iMed:

If you type one more word I will invoke Sango after you ooh!!! [b]Abi weyrey ni e ni!!! [/b]Ogun wan kill you ni?!!
grin grin
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by wakes: 5:43am On Dec 05, 2016
coollabman:

you're forgetting that there's gonna be a ripple effect! once it closes shop in one country, news will spread! causing panic in countries where it still seems to be stable. this widespread panic will cascade into the eventual collapse of MMM in other countries. This is something I think they are gonna try to avoid.

but sincerely, how long do you think its gonna last? my sources tell me MMM Nigeria has over 2million people on its platform. how soon will the individuals that provided the "seed money" for MMM to kick start in nigeria recoup their funds?! MMM is opening shop in many countries almost simultaneously, I heard MMM Ghana is now operational. This is very worrisome. People committed suicide when the first MMM that was operational in the 90's was shut down by government. I wonder wetin go happen when this current one collapse.

Another problem is the bandwagon effect the success of MMM is causing in Nigeria! so many mutual aid groups are popping out here and there. Na serious gbege we wan enter so o!
Yeah. MMM Ghana, I learnt has kicked off or so. But which country's mmm has stopped since? I checked and saw that the Zimbabwian is still on, [s]though I have not checked out the South African's[/s]. Oh! Just checked and saw that it is still working too.
By the way, if you have someone in Ghana, is it wisdom to ask them to help you with info on how to open a bank account and join there too?
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by 1x2x3: 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Well well well
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
1x2x3:
Well well well

lol!
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by 1x2x3: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
coollabman:

lol!

Make I no talk ooo cos I don't think those defending MMM before will still do so
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 01, 2017
Hmm,
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by Kolicute: 4:57am On Mar 05, 2017
Intelligent people don't lose to ponzi scheme.

1 Like

Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by BigStout(m): 5:21am On Mar 05, 2017
dearpreye:
Nothing lasts forever, including human life.

I've been working so hard and roaming aimlessfly for upwards of 7 years in the Rat Race but had very little to show for it. It's being my desire to exit the rat race and have a passive income. It's being my dream for years. I found that perfectly in MMM.

As long as there's no central purse and the participants are honest and keep to the advice of contributing with their spare money, the system will last. I'll be making reference to this post in the next 12 months, God keeping us all alive.

I know my risk tolerance level and I strongly advise all my downlines to count the cost before sowing their cash but as for partaking in it, I'll do so till further notice. Never again will I be at the mercy of my salary.

The idea and ideology behind MMM is noble. We trust the character of Mr.Mavrodi. He meant well for us all.

God bless MMM, and may its reign last for many years to come.

How market
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by RemedyLab: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2018
Promote Your Products Or Service For Free:

Life can never be this easier. You can now promote your product or health related articles for free now at www.naturalremedylab.com

Think about it, why spend money to promote your product or articles when it is being offered for free elsewhere.

Do you have health and beauty products to sell and you are looking forward to seeing an opportunity to let people know what you have in stock, the right opportunity is here.

Do you have a store on jumia, konga and other e-commerce stores where you have health and beauty products to sell. why not use this opportunity to promote your store and let Nigerians know your store better.

You can also review your product or share everything other information you know is worth sharing. You can also use this opportunity to share your opinion or articles related to health and beauty.

Get started at www.naturalremedylab.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification / Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry / FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.