Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

The Street Teen - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Street Teen (1606 Views)

A Teen Or Eighteen? (the First Flip) / Boys Do Not Let The Street Define You / The Girl Hustling Dope In The Street! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Street Teen by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
This story is mostly fiction,and an exclusive work of leye001....bla bla bla
Just grab a seat and enjoy the movie. Updates coming later.
Re: The Street Teen by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
CHAPTER1

I was almost close to eating the tasty chocolate fried chicken, and the huge pot of fried rice. Then suddenly, I felt a sharp pain on my left cheek, and then a shove and then cold. I opened my eyes and realiszed the chicken and rice thing was just a dream, but the pain and the shove was real. The most dreaded oba[king] of the street,one popular agbero like that known as pepper hovered around me angrily, [as if he dey plan how he go chop me], he had actually slapped me,and shoved me from cartons which i slept on,onto the hard cold floor, seeing his face always reminded me of how i fell into his trap
Re: The Street Teen by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
I remembered how i and my fellow street pals, after pickpocketing and hawking gala and soda, made a total profit of #5,580, for our pako mind and as teenage boys we thought we've hammered, but I never knew it was the beginning of my own journey.
APARO: the lord has done it again. [he was the shortest and eldest within us the five jolly friends]
ALL:Hallelujah
ME: Finall, our ministry don dey blow small small
ALFA: fb wetin we go do to show them say we don hammer
(i am fb anyway, in full fine boy,yeah i know what u're thinking)
ME: make aparo decide
Re: The Street Teen by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
*****************CODED:nooo, now eeh na me go decide, make we go F1 bar for ebute, e get one fine babe i like wella and she dey always active for there
We all agreed especially me,alfa,and mtn(why?,he is lightcomplexioned), aparo and codded always had time exploring some parts of lagos as they say, but in truth i knew they were up to no good.
Even as close as we were, till date we never knew eachothers real name or past. aparo made us believe we fell from the sky therefore, we're the family of ourselves so we apparently had no past but now i choose to tell my story even though u're not a poor guy like me, u will understand that every human in this world can make it in life no matter the obstacle.
Re: The Street Teen by xaviercasmir(m): 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
following
Re: The Street Teen by jom28gy(m): 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
pls what are the guide lines of writting a book?because, i want to ventures in to it?
Re: The Street Teen by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
jom28gy:
pls what are the guide lines of writting a book?because, i want to ventures in to it?
In truth, the only way is to read lots of interesting novels and learn from them, and you should be very creative. You don't need to be an art student to be a writer. I'm a science student but i luv writin and reading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Street Teen by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
Aparo cleared his throat and spat on the bare floor
APARO: no problem, that means we will spend only #50
We all smiled as we knew the real meaning.It meant we would spend nothing.But then,the smile began to fade and i realised alfa and mtn were no longer smiling,but aparo and coded rather smiled mischievously, aparo really meant what he said because i,alfa and mtn were wondering about the T-FARE, as coded flagged down a cab
Re: The Street Teen by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
silent/ghost readers, encourage my ministry na with ur comment whether good/bad so i'll know if i dey go promise land
Re: The Street Teen by Drinokrane: 4:54am On Jan 14, 2017
U tory to short jae
Re: The Street Teen by jom28gy(m): 6:38am On Jan 14, 2017
yes i see that most of the Time, people who are of different fields majorly science experts.
Re: The Street Teen by Aliyeous(m): 6:43am On Jan 14, 2017
Nyc idea too short though

1 Like

Re: The Street Teen by Lemmy123(m): 6:53am On Jan 14, 2017
leye001:
*****************CODED:nooo, now eeh na me go decide, make we go F1 bar for ebute, e get one fine babe i like wella and she dey always active for there
We all agreed especially me,alfa,and mtn(why?,he is lightcomplexioned), aparo and codded always had time exploring some parts of lagos as they say, but in truth i knew they were up to no good.
Even as close as we were, till date we never knew eachothers real name or past. aparo made us believe we fell from the sky therefore, we're the family of ourselves so we apparently had no past but now i choose to tell my story even though u're not a poor guy like me, u will understand that every human in this world can make it in life no matter the obstacle.

Your story needs blood in its veins. Don't forget what they do as they talk. Don't forget the cars that passes with a loud revving, distracting you. The buttomline is don't forget your environment; the trees the sun, and let your characters have real human qualities, it will give it life. Don't rush the story; with the way you are writing it will end very soon and most likely uninterestingly.

1 Like

Re: The Street Teen by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 14, 2017
Drinokrane:
U tory to short jae
i'll try to make it longer.Tanx
Re: The Street Teen by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2017
The driver who seemed to be in his midforties, kept on chanting garage garage enter with your waso#50)change
Coded who was quite tall leaned on the pane to speak with the driver,while aparo went to the drivers side of the car smiling.
CODED:bros we dey go ebute
DRIVER:u dey craze,u no hear say na garage be the last bustop(i guessed he was igbo from his accent)
APARO(in his agbero voice like that of achain smoker)Bros u dey play with fire.
As he said this,he and coded simulteneously brought out a something dark and shiny from their pocket.then i realised it was a gun,an auto pistol,the one i see in all those american films. They were careful though because they hid most of the parts of the gun under their shirt but making sure the driver sees the gun clearly. I looked around us there were still few passerbys and fast moving cars, i checked my stolen puma wristwatch it was 8:54pm no wonder they say evil lurks in darkness. I looked at the driver, he was very tensed.i lookedat alfa&mtn they were as stunned as i
Re: The Street Teen by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
DRIVER(who began stammering and sweating seriously):n..no w..wa..hala
APARO:bros i like ur cooperation but if u wan form sharp guy u go help me greet baba God.Oya go siddon for back.
The driver shakinly obliged and gave aparo the car key. Coded sat beside the driver pushing him to thmiddle but still aiming the gun at him.Aparo then called me to his side and gave me the carkey,i understood well enough he hadn't taught me how to drive a car for nothing.I got on the drivers' seat and waited for the rest to file in(aparo sat next to the driver with gun at hand leaving alfa and mtn to manage the front seat)
As i started the car i prayed for God's help because my legs felt wobbly.
Traffic began to build up as we got closer to ojubode,there was a small crowd by the roadside with few hands on their heads.I managed to have a closer look and i saw a woman whn was shouting& crying seriouly kneeling beside the lifeless frame of a very young girl.i guessed she was her daughter,because she kept shoutin mogbe modaran.
Re: The Street Teen by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
hapi sunday,God bless our hustle
Re: The Street Teen by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
Traffic eased as we got to general.No one said a word in the car everything seemed cold.My mind drifted to that unfortunate incident,i really pitied that woman and i wished i had i caring mother.I knew my mother wished me dead because she had said it countless times that i would have been better off a successful abortion.(that's another chapter of my life.)
We finally got to the club,i stopped the car and we all alighted except the driver
Re: The Street Teen by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
Traffic eased as we got to general.No one said a word in the car everything seemed cold.My mind drifted to that unfortunate incident,i really pitied that woman and i wished i had i caring mother.I knew my mother wished me dead because she had said it countless times that i would have been better off a successful abortion.(that's another chapter of my life.)
We finally got to the club,i stopped the car and we all alighted except the driver who was still trembling with fear.I tossed him the key and aparo ordered him to drive away which he did. we then swaggared past the teeming crowd and i managed to get past the girls(am fb anyway at 16 i looked like20).We got an empty table and aparo called a pretty waitress(coded kept eyeing this girl sha) and ordered 10bottles of origin and 5plates of suyd for her mind she don see better customer.Immediately she left we all laughed, we knew how to play this game verywell and anywhere.
Re: The Street Teen by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
We finally got to the club,i stopped the car and we all alighted except the driver who was still trembling with fear.I tossed him the key and aparo ordered him to drive away which he did. we then swaggared past the teeming crowd and i managed to get past the girls(am fb anyway at 16 i looked like20).We got an empty table and settled.The air was filled with secular music and reeked of alcohol and cigar.Aparo called a pretty waitress(coded kept eyeing this girl sha) and ordered 10bottles of origin and 5plates of suyd for her mind she don see better customer.Immediately she left we all laughed, we knew how to play this game verywell and anywhere.
Re: The Street Teen by santos123(m): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
y did u a abandon d story

1 Like

Re: The Street Teen by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
santos123:
y did u a abandon d story
I've been really busy but am coming back with a full swing
Re: The Street Teen by itsandi(m): 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
Interesting... Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Greatest Shakespeare Plays / Unity / I'm Obsessed With Ted Dekker Novels. Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.