Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Which Nylon Companies Made This Type Of Nylons For Food Packaging - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Nylon Companies Made This Type Of Nylons For Food Packaging (2851 Views)

Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food / Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos / 3 Reasons Companies Are Dumping Interview For Assessment Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Nylon Companies Made This Type Of Nylons For Food Packaging by Biomajek: 2:12am On Nov 16, 2016
I have been searching for companies that make nylon materials like this for food packaging, I need addresses and phone contacts of these companies as much as possible and help post pictures of other raw food items you may have seen before, thanks

Re: Which Nylon Companies Made This Type Of Nylons For Food Packaging by eleko1: 3:26am On Nov 16, 2016
a good artist can fix this.

1 Like

Re: Which Nylon Companies Made This Type Of Nylons For Food Packaging by DjAndroid: 4:17am On Nov 16, 2016
Biomajek:
I have been searching for companies that make nylon materials like this for food packaging, I need addresses and phone contacts of these companies as much as possible and help post pictures of other raw food items you may have seen before, thanks

Meet an artist, and discuss with him. It's that simple. They buy blank nylon, design whatever you want and print on the nylon.

The blank nylon comes in different sizes. Tell the artist the size you desire. The design is done with photoshop or coreldraw etc. You will approve a design before the artist prints.

(1) (Reply)

Chief Festus Odumegwu & The Problem With Over-Brilliance / Fastest Fingers: Free Airtime Giveaway... Hurry / Know your PAYE/ Personal Income Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.