Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production (12804 Views)

Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS / CBN Agriculture Scheme To Boost Food Security, Employment In Abia / Abia Signs MOU For Palm Estate, Targets 5000 Jobs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production by emmabest2000(m): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2016
BrutalJab:
That's great.

Kudos Obiano.

Waiting for Afonjas to come and spew trash here as usual...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2016
Na 'chelsea' carry mhe enta this thread o...

i tink say obiano don patner with chelsea of England

btw anambra adigwo mma!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
Donkaz:
Chelsea farms??

Was expecting to see Mikel and hazard but...
Stop been lazy research about the owner of Chelsea group Nigeria

http://www.chelseag.com/subsidiaries.html

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production by kniru: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Abeg he should goan sit down....he has been signing MOU since he assumed office, can we see the results of the previous he signed...they are all the same...the more you look the less you see people.
Re: Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production by blackmantis: 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
post=51080305:

Stop been lazy research about the owner of Chelsea group Nigeria

http://www.chelseag.com/subsidiaries.html

Once worked for him. He's A very humble billionare

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production by london4luv: 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
GOD bless ndi anambra GOD bless willie obiano, after lagos we are the best

1 Like

Re: Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production by SycophanticGoat: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
Obiano the chief recycler of propaganda. I hope this isn't another one of your propaganda?
Re: Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production by walex34(m): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
Re: Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production by drealnamdy(m): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
And ur very own nairalander was there as a representative of chelsea group limited...thanks guys for bringing this news to the front page.....BTW that's me on the tv smiley

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production by LastSurvivor11: 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Food sufficiency or security which comes first?

Have ever heard about the hungry man is an angry man saying shocked
Tot as much..
Meanwhile I hope you know what an angry man can do..
Re: Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
LastSurvivor11:

Have ever heard about the hungry man is an angry man saying shocked
Tot as much..
Meanwhile I hope you know what an angry man can do..

Bros how does that differentiate between food security and food sufficiency?
Re: Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production by wazobiaN9(m): 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
BrutalJab:
That's great.

Kudos Obiano.

Waiting for Afonjas to come and spew trash here as usual...

The congratulatory message would have sufficed.. hoping that more people voted into power will work for the people and for posterity sake.

don't you ever get tired of trashing about behind a pc.. is your job in life now to wait for negative things??
Re: Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production by BrutalJab: 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
wazobiaN9:

The congratulatory message would have sufficed.. hoping that more people voted into power will work for the people and for posterity sake.

don't you ever get tired of trashing about behind a pc.. is your job in life now to wait for negative things??

Is job in life now to start searching for who is waiting for a negativity

Go get a job boy.
Re: Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production by Shawlambivert(m): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
But where's Antonio Conte and Mike undecided Emenalo
Re: Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production by FSU: 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Food sufficiency or security which comes first?

Food sufficiency automatically implies food security. But food security may not translate to food sufficiency. Actually only few countries are truly food sufficient. Even in America many families barely get by using rationed food stamps
Re: Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
FSU:

Food sufficiency automatically implies food security. But food security may not translate to food sufficiency. Actually only few countries are truly food sufficient. Even in America many families barely get by using rationed food stamps

Where have you been all this while?...thank you for this brilliant input.
Re: Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
drealnamdy:
And ur very own nairalander was there as a representative of chelsea group limited...thanks guys for bringing this news to the front page.....BTW that's me on the tv smiley

Bros you look like who dey do "Obi why you lying?" for inside your mind.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production by Kingspin(m): 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
When Kwara and friends are waiting for free oil money money. I wondering how Nigeria will develop not Anambra. States should sit up.
Re: Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production by galaxy4rep(m): 1:01am On Nov 17, 2016
Proudly onye Anambra ! pls is u need a fertile land in a large quantity at UMUMBO in ayamelum local govt area, please contact me on 07068925755.... let's make Anambra great!
Re: Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production by wazobiaN9(m): 9:23am On Nov 17, 2016
BrutalJab:

Is job in life now to start searching for who is waiting for a negativity

Go get a job boy.

At least you admitted... that you are a 'waiter' for negativity. smiley
Re: Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production by BrutalJab: 9:35am On Nov 17, 2016
wazobiaN9:

At least you admitted... that you are a 'waiter' for negativity. smiley

And you admitted that your are jobless right
Re: Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production by wazobiaN9(m): 10:01am On Nov 17, 2016
BrutalJab:

And you admitted that your are jobless right

You may have a splitting headache if i attach a shot of my office space.. smiley
Re: Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production by BrutalJab: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
wazobiaN9:

You may have a splitting headache if i attach a shot of my office space.. smiley

Hmmm.

If you really know who you are dealing with,
to be my PA will be your priority.
Re: Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production by wazobiaN9(m): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
BrutalJab:

Hmmm.

If you really know who you are dealing with,
to be my PA will be your priority.

This is coming from someone that registered on nairaland just 22nd Sept, 2016 and already has 618 posts!!! I registered July 2010 and i don't even have up to 600 posts!!!

You are friggin jobless!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production by BrutalJab: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
wazobiaN9:

This is coming from someone that registered on nairaland just 22nd Sept, 2016 and already has 618 posts!!! I registered July 2010 and i don't even have up to 600 posts!!!

You are friggin jobless!!!

Hehehehe grin Are you new here

You work as a slave under a boss.

Buh I own a....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Practical Goat/Sheep Farming In Nigeria / High Yielding Banana And Plantain Suckers Available / Egg Distribution Or Pig Farming Which Would You Advice With Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.