Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,095 members, 7,849,424 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Where Was The African Magic And Idols. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was The African Magic And Idols. (312 Views)

Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols / "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man / 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Was The African Magic And Idols. by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 16, 2016
I sat down to ponder on issues of past and present happenings concerning Africa and her inhabitants and many questions and answer illuminates me on the actual reason for the backwardness of the black continent, it has everything to do with her thoughts and mentality.
The average Africa man has an extreme believe in spiritualism, fetishism and religion. which does nothing but limit the power and knowledge of man but incase you doubt me,then give me an answer to this questions;
(1) where was the Africa fetish power when the Europeans conquer her and force her to slavery and colonialism?
( 2)why has all Africa believe in spiritualism and religion not able to lift her to any global advance level,when you talk of poverty,ignorance and backward why does it all points to Africa?
many of the world invention and scientific innovation was done through the application of knowledge and vision for the next generation. it is time to enlighten the new Africa generation from all dark doctrines of religion and superstitious believe that teaches nothing but backwardness and mediocre.
the day Africa embrace the light of knowledge that day her progress will come. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Does God Want You To Be Rich? Is Seeking Wealth Biblical? / Rising Above Challenges / Hearing From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.