Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Lack Of IGCSE PE Certified Teachers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lack Of IGCSE PE Certified Teachers (1017 Views)

UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) / Faruq Gbolahan Yusuf Loses US University Scholarship Due To Lack Of Money / NEWS Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light At UI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lack Of IGCSE PE Certified Teachers by ojoj(m): 11:29am On Nov 16, 2016
It is my concern that not many of our Physical Educationists have the knowledge of IGCSE. IGCSE means International General Certificate of Secondary Education and it is conducted by Cambridge International Examinations CIE. It is a foreign body but most international schools now offer this examinations.
Other subjects are offered but Physical Education is not made available for the students due to lack of knowledge of how to go about the teaching of this subject. As an experience IGCSE Physical Education teacher i will be explaining more about how to go about being certified in the subject in the days to come and you can contact me if you are in need of a consultant in this subject.
The first step towards the teaching of IGCSE PE is to get certified. in the past, the CD was readily available at the British Council but now it has to be done online.
More explanations will come in the days to come.

1 Like

Re: Lack Of IGCSE PE Certified Teachers by Abohky: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
Can we talk privately on this?
Re: Lack Of IGCSE PE Certified Teachers by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 15, 2019
I need info on igsce
Re: Lack Of IGCSE PE Certified Teachers by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 15, 2019
Please , I need info on being igsce teacher certified. Help a sis please
Re: Lack Of IGCSE PE Certified Teachers by ojoj(m): 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ivy4krist:
Please , I need info on being igsce teacher certified. Help a sis please
Hello do you still need the info? Tnx

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries With Highest Rape Crime / Prof Eyitope O Ogunbodede Is Now OAU Vice Chancellor / My Jamb Score... Am So Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.