Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter (28598 Views)

Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested / Man Caught Defiling A 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Says We Have Enjoyed Ourselves / Franklin Adeyanju: Politician Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 5-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by lordyugo: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
AgentOrange:
[size=20pt]Blessing Agboola[/size] instead of you to join your fellow agberos do 'owomida' you went about defiling children

they multi task: the older generation engage in incest, pedophile, ritualism and alaye for d younger generation

1 Like

Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by TeleboiZ005(m): 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
joycall:
Hold it there! I'm not your Oga. Go find your Oga for village. Product of incest. Buhahhaha. I've exposed your uncle already jare-Tony-Cursed-Okechukwu. No need to get ire. grin grin

U are very funny o.

Kikikikikikikiki
This one u are "exposing ma 'supposed' uncle"....

I hope u are not from the 'Afonja' tribe..the tribe wit tiger claws on their cheeks...
Cuz u are behavin like one....

By the way..i asked a question b4 na...ansa mhe na

2 Likes

Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
Yes. And those tiger claws will scratch your eyes out when next any of your family members are caught committing incest! What's the question? Ask again.

TeleboiZ005:
U are very funny o.

Kikikikikikikiki
This one u are "exposing ma 'supposed' uncle"....

I hope u are not from the 'Afonja' tribe..the tribe wit tiger claws on their cheeks...
Cuz u are behavin like one....

By the way..i asked a question b4 na...ansa mhe na
Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by raphieMontella: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
joycall:
To all the Igbos and cliffords of our time..here's a piece of your own cake. Francisca Okechukwu, l feel your pain. Should have cut of your husband's dick, fa.
dude the story is a blogger's lie...
Did you even bother to cliick the link?
Abeg verify things bro
Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by gozzlin: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
brunofarad:
Is this for real ?

Jesu Kristi onye nwe anyi

I feel like giving this guy head like this

You feel like giving him head? Nigga, do you really have to tell the whole nairaland your sexual orientation?

Remember, homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria.
Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by Opeyemibayonle(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
NCAN, food don ready. O ya rush in
Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
It better be otherwise it's a gory tale. One one should not hear about.

EDITED: Well, l just confirmed the news to be true on Punch Newspapers.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/husband-sexually-abusing-six-year-old-daughter-wife-tells-court/

raphieMontella:

dude the story is a blogger's lie...
Did you even bother to cliick the link?
Abeg verify things bro
Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by Chiedu4Trump: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
henrydadon:
angry
checking names

[img]http://i./I1U9DTjCqOF3i.gif[/img]

Blessing Agboola

it those people again

NO kill person I beg you grin

1 Like

Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by TeleboiZ005(m): 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
joycall:
Yes. And those tiger claws will scratch your eyes out when next any of your family members are caught committing incest! What's the question? Ask again.

Oga joycall abeg no be mhe wey that claws go catch o....i dogde it IJN.amin!

back to the question....
Do u knw the one Mr blessing AGBOOLA..if u do...

Jos email mhe his contact...
I nid to tell him this...

Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by Kingbuhari(m): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
Afonjas has the loosest waist in the world.... if father is not raping daughter today , is son raping mother tomorrow... abomination TUFIAKWA
Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by Justycxx(m): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
Next2Bezee:
No need to even read am, i don already know say NA DEM

retarded minds is what you get when thermionic emissions from the brown roofs hit the brain. The earlier they replace them brown roofs the berra

1 Like

Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by Mrjosaphat: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
brunofarad:
Is this for real ?

Jesu Kristi onye nwe anyi

I feel like giving this guy head like this

if u actually had the idea of what you just wrote, u would gone back to erase the whole shit
YOU FEEL LIKE GIVING THE GUY HEAD?

ISORITE
Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by SycophanticGoat: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
shegra58:
Blessing Agboola omo osan tii Ko kondo ba'ya ee,see as u allow this product of baby factory to talk to u anyhow at least with #300 u can go to nearest brothel and satisfy u urge with one of his sister there at least we know that as one of thier source of income from the yeast undecided

tivta:

N300? That cheap in that area? I believe such men are mentally challenged, it is abnormal

Never slept with a prostitute before but I'd rather N300 and do it than defile a minor... undecided
Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hahahahahaha. Mugu II. If you can still read, see below:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/husband-sexually-abusing-six-year-old-daughter-wife-tells-court/

Kingbuhari:
Afonjas has the loosest waist in the world.... if father is not raping daughter today , is son raping mother tomorrow... abomination TUFIAKWA

Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by SycophanticGoat: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
joycall:
It better be otherwise it's a gory tale. One one should not hear about.

EDITED: Well, l just confirmed the news to be true on Punch Newspapers.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/husband-sexually-abusing-six-year-old-daughter-wife-tells-court/amp/?client=ms-android-sonymobile

Stop getting all worked up bro. Your people started this name checking nonsense. Others are just paying them back in their own coin. Just sit back and enjoy the show..
Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by brunofarad(m): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
It is not really about what I wrote

The problem is your STINKING MIND

Mrjosaphat:
if u actually had the idea of what you just wrote, u would gone back to erase the whole shit
YOU FEEL LIKE GIVING THE GUY HEAD?

ISORITE
Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
Who's complaining? Aren't we all enjoying your "cake" together? Abi na me cuss Tony?

Tony Okechukwu molests daughters.

http://punchng.com/husband-sexually-abusing-six-year-old-daughter-wife-tells-court/

Meanwhile, sit back and enjoy the show as well. I'm not listening to any complaints or pointers from you ahhgain.

SycophanticGoat:

Stop getting all worked up bro. Your people started this name checking nonsense. Others are just paying them back in their own coin. Just sit back and enjoy the show..
Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by suraaj(m): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
uwagimboo:
Agboola, the first son of Oduduwa the molester...

Its in them just like Peak milk...
ojukwu your so called saviour of the igbo did molest bianka when she was a child before he later married her. Don't generalise your insult to the whole Yoruba race,also no be only you get DATA.
Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
Leave them. At least this story proves that half their clan are by-products of incest.

http://punchng.com/husband-sexually-abusing-six-year-old-daughter-wife-tells-court/

suraaj:
ojukwu your so called saviour of the igbo did molest bianka when she was a child before he later married her. Don't generalise your insult to the whole Yoruba race,also no be only you get DATA.
Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by uwagimboo: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
suraaj:

please just shut up cous u dont know Bianca's family, Ojukwu cant molest Bianca while the Great CC Onoh watch from an angle..

Check the trend nd see the Afonjas ve the greatest title in molesting...
Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by Tobium1(m): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
Asaba branch reporting For Ncan! We know we're it's coming from, but we still decided t check, just to be sure.

Ok, name checked and confirmed.
Agboola Blessing

3 Likes

Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by ceejay80s(m): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
joycall:
Mugu. See this product of incest laughing over nothing.

dirt bag
Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by tivta(m): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
shegra58:
and defiling a minor is not mentally challenge and abnormal??

You obviously didn't understand what I wrote. I said if sex is that cheap why don't such men patronize such women? I believe that such men that defile children are mentally challenged
Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by Mydappy: 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
Check out this man did to is son https://youtube.com/watch?v=i3Xl7SrjnB4
Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by IRobot7(m): 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
Brown Roof Republic, I hail oo. Una sabi carry cup for horrific news. The Land of the setting sun.
Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by AgentOrange: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
shegra58:
Blessing Agboola omo osan tii Ko kondo ba'ya ee,see as u allow this product of baby factory to talk to u anyhow at least with #300 u can go to nearest brothel and satisfy u urge with one of his sister there at least we know that as one of thier source of income from the yeast undecided

Cursed animal.

Why not give him your worthless oloshious mother to pour his rotten ogi inside instead fvcking kids? grin grin

You don't know your mother is the standard village witch stationed at the village shrine to service all the babalawos when nature calls? cheesy cheesy

Na N10 ewa dem they give your moma before dem shaft am die. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by 9jatatafo(m): 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
24 going down 3's punny. despicable and disgusting

1 Like

Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by TeleboiZ005(m): 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
VERY BAD!
Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by africanusvu(m): 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
Every time i read this kind of news on d dailies.i looked at my 3yr old daughter who is stil almost nt free frm wearing pampers.and i askd my self.WHICH OPENING CAN ACOMODATE THE ERRECT DICK OF A MATURE MAN HERE?ar we realy sure this is naturaly posible? 4 me,i am i doubt.bt i dnt pray 4 it

1 Like

Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by Rett0: 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
lyterydim:
Konji is not a respecter of race or religion,
SO name checker be notify of this before you
Lay any misleading comment..

Finally Konji is a bastard.

This is inhumane....
Konji or whatever you call it on a child that arrived planet earth 3 years ago?
I pray you have a 3 year old daughter konji can be leashed on so you can understand the reality of it been a bastard.
Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by shegra58: 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
AgentOrange:

Cursed animal.

Why not give him your worthless oloshious mother to pour his rotten ogi inside instead fvcking kids? grin grin

You don't know your mother is the standard village witch stationed at the village shrine to service all the babalawos when nature calls? cheesy cheesy

Na N10 ewa dem they give your moma before dem shaft am die. grin grin
sorry to disappoint u my mama is not as worthless as urs can't be surprise with ur utterances so far u don't know the value of having mother because u always wake urs up with free kick every morning....Note:- don't compare your mother with mine but if u wanna do tell her to get swizerland visa cos that's where my mama stay but she shouldn't go with drug because that's your second source of income from the erosion republic shocked
Re: Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter by az94(m): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
AFONJAZ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos / Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara / Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.