Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

DJ Khaled Pictured With President Barack Obama (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Khaled Pictured With President Barack Obama (Photo) (2792 Views)

DJ Khaled Welcomes Samuel Chukwueze To Roc Nation / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt / Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Khaled Pictured With President Barack Obama (Photo) by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
DJ Khaled was pictured with the United States Of America president, Barack Obama. He wrote: ''It was an honor to stand beside our president Mr. Obama. President Obama i want to say thank you for your blessing. I'am a father now. My son has changed my life and is changing me everyday. I'm gonna show him this picture when he's older and tell him son that's your father standing with the president of the United States. Thank you President Obama. Bless up''

Read More @ http://www.naijazblog.com/2016/11/dj-khaled-pictured-with-president.html

(1) (Reply)

'I Knew My Marriage Was A Mistake Less Than 48 Hours After The Wedding' / Pregnancy Makes Me Love My Boobs, Backside – Dancer, Korra Obidi / Ike’s Ex Girlfriend ‘gigy’ Shares Loved-up Videos Of How They Lived In Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.