Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,128 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France (39172 Views)

Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max / Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court / Guy Poses For A Selfie With Ebony Reigns Corpse While Laid To Rest In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by NaijaCelebrity: 7:39am On Jul 04, 2018
Nollywood faces were spotted last night with the current president of France, Macron at Afrika shine in Lagos.

Famous faces like Omotola, Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic , joke silva , jide kosoko etc were spotted last night..

http://news.nollyzone.com/top-nollywood-celebrities-takes-a-selfie-with-france-president-macron/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by friendlyadvice: 7:42am On Jul 04, 2018
grin macron be like
angry I am sooooo bathing with bleach when I get back, all these monkeys make me feel like I'm at a zoo

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by izzou(m): 7:42am On Jul 04, 2018
grin

Chai

See as my own Joke Silva and Zebrudayah dey struggle to take selfie with their pikin agemate. grin grin grin
Power and Position good oh

Have you ever seen someone whose brain has been replaced with dusting powder? angry

Look up^^^

223 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by NwaJozi: 7:44am On Jul 04, 2018
Agadi ekwe nka

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:48am On Jul 04, 2018
Beautiful faces...... cheesy wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by dynicks(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2018
friendlyadvice:
grin macron be like
angry I am sooooo bathing with bleach when I get back, all these monkeys make me feel like I'm at a zoo
watch your mouth!...you might regret it when there happens to be a next time.....

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by CANDYDADDY(m): 7:57am On Jul 04, 2018
shocked

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Siki355(m): 7:57am On Jul 04, 2018
can our presido operate a smart phone?

Nigeria can only get better if we have young n vibrant Men in politics

23 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by pyyxxaro: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2018
Siki355:
can our presido operate a smart phone?

Nigeria can only get better if ll have young n vibrant Men as president

Yes he can

He uses an iphone Thuraya grin

See the President eye

The smell of the igbo go don high am cool

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by kingem(m): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2018
naija celebs can famz grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Abjay97(m): 8:16am On Jul 04, 2018
Fresh president with brain that works..
No Agbada, no expensive clothing..
Simple and Classic.. this is why i like white billionaires

See as our celebs de rush am.. Chai.. If na Nigeria now, army for don beat dem finish...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by rxmusa(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
President Buhari is giving Nigeria the image it deserve. Kudos to him

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Mosesjoker(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
grin

the struggle is real.......

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Abiona001(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
grin
friendlyadvice:
grin macron be like
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by zombieTRACKER: 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
dynicks:
watch your mouth!...you would regret it when there happens to be a next time.....

They are like monkeys in a zoo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by zombieTRACKER: 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
rxmusa:

We have seen the images

No one can cover up evil

22 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Sabadon(m): 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
I love this French president
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Funlag: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
cheesy so our celebrities also get person wey dem die to take selfie with??see dem as dey queue to take picture grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Sirpaul(m): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
see them naked... they came to seduce the president lols

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by tolexy007(m): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
grin one the advantages of having a young, vibrant and intelligent president, Not a vegetable grand Pa..... 2019 Youth must take over sad

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by ehix89(m): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by onatisi(m): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
infact this picture is enough to make people vote out buhari ,
sebi na president be dis , wey look smart lively intelligent and healthy
why will his country not be enjoying ,
we have a sick dying president and yet he is insisting on continuing in office for another 4 years !!

Nigerians over to you , the choice is yours

11 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by romeorailss: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
izzou:
grin

Chai

See as my own Joke Silva and Zebrudayah dey struggle to take selfie with their pikin agemate. grin grin grin
Power and Position good oh

Have you ever seen someone whose brain has been replaced with dusting powder? angry

Look up^^^

I have looked up and seen that he is right above u . angry

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by anibi9674: 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
abi closeup give this people endorsement, why all of them they shine teeth.
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by killuminati(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
rxmusa:
those that gave a bleeps went up
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
See their hypocrite faces...
Some of them dreaded African shrine before now. Seeing it as a hub for useless weed smokers. Where were they ! They are now Forming familiarity because French president decides to visit for the second time.

Big ups to the Entire Kuti's. Thanks for keeping Baba's legacy on.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by oyindamex(f): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
How many American artist went to take selfie with buhari when he went there?..Nigeria celebrity and mediocrity �

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by killuminati(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
onatisi:
infact this picture is enough to make people vote out buhari ,
sebi na president be dis , wey look smart lively intelligent and healthy
why will his country not be enjoying ,
we have a sick dying president and yet he is insisting on continuing in office for another 4 years !!

Nigerians over to you , the choice is yours
chai! thunder fiyah yuh deh grin

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Soulsymbol99: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
See presido abeg cheesy young and lively cool to apply for French citizenship don dey hungry me grin make I find pikin to rescue first cool
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by asatemple(f): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
Our president can never allow this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tiwa Savage Sextape: Any Fan, Friend, Ex Supporting You Is Fake / Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) / WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.