Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

45th Aatwa/ICAN Inductee Lets Meet Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 45th Aatwa/ICAN Inductee Lets Meet Here (889 Views)

Aat December 2017 Inductee / Uniben 2017/2018 Postgraduate Aspirants (lets Meet Here) / Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

45th Aatwa/ICAN Inductee Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
HELLO NL,

I thank God for the success given to me in this just concluded ATS 3.
All those sharing the same testimony and going for the induction,
let's all meet here,'
The date is 5th, 6th and 7th,

Did any of you get a mail about aWard?
Re: 45th Aatwa/ICAN Inductee Lets Meet Here by ekanDamie: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
hello brov congratulobia.
am writing very soon. can I be your friend pls? a number I can reach u on? pls
Re: 45th Aatwa/ICAN Inductee Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2016
yea bro... just send me a PM...
Re: 45th Aatwa/ICAN Inductee Lets Meet Here by Hollumidey204: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2016
Morning all,Am i the only one having issues to pay for the induction fee via PAYDIRECT ?
Re: 45th Aatwa/ICAN Inductee Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hollumidey204:
Morning all,Am i the only one having issues to pay for the induction fee via PAYDIRECT ?

I believe registration is closing today, so keep trying o4 mail them if it permit.
Use ICAN 204 if the cashier asked which one to use
Re: 45th Aatwa/ICAN Inductee Lets Meet Here by Hollumidey204: 9:43am On Nov 22, 2016
Yo! I eventually registered and submitted aswel............will there be a feedback for reg from there or just enroute the venue on the set date as long as we have registered ?
Re: 45th Aatwa/ICAN Inductee Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 22, 2016
Hollumidey204:
Yo! I eventually registered and submitted aswel............will there be a feedback for reg from there or just enroute the venue on the set date as long as we have registered ?
There would be no contact
Re: 45th Aatwa/ICAN Inductee Lets Meet Here by Hollumidey204: 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
oh! oh! another thing,i didnt attach that attestation letter and exemption cert too isnt uploaded yet but my colleagues said they were given a list conatining names and they highlighted theirs and signed but i was there late and couldnt do it but the woman asked for my type of exemption and collected my papers
Re: 45th Aatwa/ICAN Inductee Lets Meet Here by Hollumidey204: 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
oh! oh! another thing,i didnt attach that attestation letter and exemption cert too isnt uploaded yet but my colleagues said they were given a list conatining names and they highlighted theirs and signed but i was there late and couldnt do it but the woman asked for my type of exemption and collected my papers
optimusmind:

There would be no contact
Re: 45th Aatwa/ICAN Inductee Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hollumidey204:

I don't know
Re: 45th Aatwa/ICAN Inductee Lets Meet Here by billzbabanla: 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
optimusmind:
HELLO NL,
I thank God for the success given to me in this just concluded ATS 3. All those sharing the same testimony and going for the induction, let's all meet here,' The date is 5th, 6th and 7th,
Did any of you get a mail about it cos I didn't get it oo and I've paid?
Re: 45th Aatwa/ICAN Inductee Lets Meet Here by billzbabanla: 8:56am On Dec 01, 2016
Please has any of you gotten a message or email.. Cos I haven't and I've paid ..I'm scared oo
Re: 45th Aatwa/ICAN Inductee Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2016
billzbabanla:
Please has any of you gotten a message or email.. Cos I haven't and I've paid ..I'm scared oo
Yikes. Sorry.

Call them today on 012912821
Re: 45th Aatwa/ICAN Inductee Lets Meet Here by billzbabanla: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
Can I have ur whatsapp number please
Re: 45th Aatwa/ICAN Inductee Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
billzbabanla:
Can I have ur whatsapp number please
Re: 45th Aatwa/ICAN Inductee Lets Meet Here by Ishadamilola: 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
Help!!!
I have a question to ask
I registered for June induction and I just realised that I have my school test on that day... Can I skip this June induction and go for the next one by December without any problem or penalty

After this would ICAN recognise me has December inductee on getting there... I also heard they won't let me in on the first and second day that is only the third day I can attend
Plz I just want to attend help me get a solution to this

(1) (Reply)

. / Effat University Jeddah Scholarships, Saudi Arabia / See All What Jamb Candidates Must Know Before The Registration Commence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.