Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Must Read: Niyi Brings A Friend {$uper Er0tica} - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Must Read: Niyi Brings A Friend {$uper Er0tica} (1293 Views)

Must Read: Boss' Daughter {playboy Er0tica} / Must Read: Fucking Revenge {playboy Er0tica} / Must Read: Christmas With Aunty Bisi [part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 &6] ($uper Er0tica) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Niyi Brings A Friend {$uper Er0tica} by trendope: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
Lisa pushed the cock inside me, one inch at a time until I had swallowed the whole thing. She began to Bleep me with it.

"I'm on my way, and I'm bringing a friend," Niyi's text message said.

I was not exactly sure what to think. I was at his flat that Friday evening, waiting for him. I had been waiting for hours and I tried calling him only for him to tell me he was on his way. I considered simply leaving but I was too dick-whipped to leave. All week, I had looked forward to when I would be with him and when he would do dirty things to me. So I stayed, determined to give him a piece of my mind when he returned.

I heard his key turn in the lock at around 8pm. I hopped out of the living room couch and went to stand in front of the door. Niyi entered, but before I could say anything, he pulled in another young lady behind him.

"Hi, I'm Lisa, nice to meet you," she said, bringing her hand out for a handshake. I shook her numbly, looked at Niyi with a confused expression on my face. I was even more baffled when I saw him wrap his arm around her waist.

"Lola, this is my girl, Lisa."

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/11/must-read-niyi-brings-friend-uper-er0tica/

(1) (Reply)

Love-lust(novella) / Whyke Anthology Home Of African Poems. / The Rat Story (A Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.