Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,519 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

How To Verify Your UK Adsense + Verified U.K Adsense For Quick Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Verify Your UK Adsense + Verified U.K Adsense For Quick Sale (692 Views)

Are You In Need Of U.K Adsense Get In Here / Newly Approved Nigeria, U.s.a And U.k Adsense For Sale @cheap Price / Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Verify Your UK Adsense + Verified U.K Adsense For Quick Sale by SEOManiac: 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
U.K Adsense with 14 pounds, already verified, for sale.

call/whatsapp: 07 0335 341 53

DO YOU HAVE A U.K. ADSENSE YOU WANT TO VERIFY?

CONTACT ME ASAP FOR UK ADSENSE VERIFICATIONS.

VERIFICATION TAKES ONLY 5 WORKING DAYS FROM REQUEST OF YOUR PIN.

PRICE: 7K
Re: How To Verify Your UK Adsense + Verified U.K Adsense For Quick Sale by seyocboydgreat(m): 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
please bro can you suggest what i can do to resolve the adsense error on my blog...... i got an hosted adsense account and i apply it to my blog (blogger) but those ads are not displaying in my widget, posts and pages ...... please i would be glad if you can help me resolve these error. blog @ www.entroute.com
Thanks................
Best Regards.................
Re: How To Verify Your UK Adsense + Verified U.K Adsense For Quick Sale by SEOManiac: 1:32am On Nov 17, 2016
seyocboydgreat:
please bro can you suggest what i can do to resolve the adsense error on my blog...... i got an hosted adsense account and i apply it to my blog (blogger) but those ads are not displaying in my widget, posts and pages ...... please i would be glad if you can help me resolve these error. blog @ www.entroute.com
Thanks................
Best Regards.................

you can only use it on a ..com domain name
Re: How To Verify Your UK Adsense + Verified U.K Adsense For Quick Sale by seyocboydgreat(m): 5:48am On Nov 17, 2016
bro you mean i should use the youtube adsense with ..com domain extention?
Re: How To Verify Your UK Adsense + Verified U.K Adsense For Quick Sale by SEOManiac: 6:27am On Nov 17, 2016
seyocboydgreat:
bro you mean i should use the youtube adsense with ..com domain extention?

yes
Re: How To Verify Your UK Adsense + Verified U.K Adsense For Quick Sale by SEOManiac: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2016
another one now available...

contact me for the purchase
Re: How To Verify Your UK Adsense + Verified U.K Adsense For Quick Sale by SEOManiac: 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
DO YOU HAVE A U.K. ADSENSE YOU WANT TO VERIFY?

CONTACT ME ASAP FOR UK ADSENSE VERIFICATIONS.

VERIFICATION TAKES ONLY 5 WORKING DAYS FROM REQUEST OF YOUR PIN.

PRICE: 7K
Re: How To Verify Your UK Adsense + Verified U.K Adsense For Quick Sale by SEOManiac: 10:48am On Nov 19, 2016
Another one now available
Re: How To Verify Your UK Adsense + Verified U.K Adsense For Quick Sale by SEOManiac: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2016
bump...

(1) (Reply)

Hello Please How Do You Contact Nairaland? / Yakata Price: Buy Peoplesgist.com / Emasblog.com Original Template For Just #3k / Visit My New Forum And Tell Me Your Suggestion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.