Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! (1858 Views)

Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by AvsGot007(m): 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
I was thinking, if every animal entered Noah's ark two by two, and came out alive, what did the lions and tigers eat for 40 days?
Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by adepeter2027(m): 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
LoL

You need the holy spirit.

Anyways, according to the Bible god, possibly he fed them very well such that they couldn't feel hunger pang.

Furthermore, it could be possible that the Bible god removed their stomach and killed all bacteria and inhibited all gastric enzymes in them.

Like I said, you need the holy spirit to understand the above

CC hopefulLandlord, hope I'm right o-o?

2 Likes

Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by hopefulLandlord: 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
adepeter2027:
LoL

You need the holy spirit.

Anyways, according to the Bible god, possibly he fed them very well such that they couldn't feel hunger pang.

Furthermore, it could be possible that the Bible god removed their stomach and killed all bacteria and inhibited all gastric enzymes in them.

Like I said, you need the holy spirit to understand the above

CC hopefulLandlord, hope I'm right o-o?
you're very correct my brother in the Lorde

1 Like

Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by julimax(m): 6:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
When there's no logical answer for some points in the bible, they usually say, the holy spirit did this or that or works in mysterious ways.

When you press further, they say God forgive you for asking. So they make u feel guilty and drop the probe.

1 Like

Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

you're very correct my brother in the Lorde
Where has Lorde been btw? grin Does she still release music or did she get dropped by her label?
Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by DKrown: 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
read Genesis Chapter 7 Vs 1 To The End...God told Noah to take clean animals by sevens and then, the unclean animals by twos...

i hope that answered your question?
next time, check your Bible b4 u xpose ur ignorance.

1 Like

Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by hopefulLandlord: 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Where has Lorde been btw? grin Does she still release music or did she get dropped by her label?
Seems she fell off the map after releasing her album "Pure Heroine" in 2013/14; I don't know if she's been dropped but I think she might go down in history as a one hit wonder as she's been off the public attention for too long
Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by AvsGot007(m): 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
DKrown:
read Genesis Chapter 7 Vs 1 To The End...God told Noah to take clean animals by sevens and then, the unclean animals by twos...

i hope that answered your question?
next time, check your Bible b4 u xpose ur ignorance.
thank you sir! so the unclean animals ate the clean ones? I just need more explanation on this!
Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
AvsGot007:
I was thinking, if every animal entered Noah's ark two by two, and came out alive, what did the lions and tigers eat for 40 days?

Do you believe food fell from heaven? It is a supernatural act with no natural explanation.

The GOD of the bible is a supernatural GOD doing supernatural things all the times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by AvsGot007(m): 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Do you believe food fell from heaven? It is a supernatural act with no natural explanation.

The GOD of the bible is a supernatural GOD doing supernatural things all the times.
OK.. they prolly fasted
Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
AvsGot007:
OK.. they prolly fasted

JESUS CHRIST preserved them and HE wants to preserve you as well, if you will let Him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2018
AvsGot007:

they Were Drinking Garri
Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2018
It was a MIRACLE, simple.
Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
AvsGot007:

actually He Took More Than Just A Pair... He Built The Ark For Over 100years. During This Period Every Preparations Would Have Been Made. Read The Story carefully Before You Fight It
Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by AvsGot007(m): 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

JESUS CHRIST preserved them and HE wants to preserve you as well, if you will let Him.
preserve me from eating?? good stuff bro cos right now Food is the only thing consuming my savings... maybe he's really a saviour after all doubt!
Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by AvsGot007(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
DeadRat:
actually He Took More Than Just A Pair... He Built The Ark For Over 100years. During This Period Every Preparations Would Have Been Made. Read The Story carefully Before You Fight It
I'm not an atheist and I'm not fighting anything, just asking questions!
Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 01, 2018
AvsGot007:
I'm not an atheist and I'm not fighting anything, just asking questions!
is Your Question Answered?
Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by DKrown: 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
AvsGot007:
thank you sir! so the unclean animals ate the clean ones? I just need more explanation on this!
Read your Bible...it doesn't matter who ate who, all that matters is that they all ate.
Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by Wilgrea7(m): 6:35am On Feb 02, 2018
AvsGot007:

grin grin
Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by AvsGot007(m): 9:03am On Feb 02, 2018
DKrown:

Read your Bible...it doesn't matter who ate who, all that matters is that they all ate.
"it doesn't matter who ate who" that's unfair pastor....those unclean animals that got eaten should have prolly stayed and face the flood... there is little probability they goan survive cos at the end of the day, Noah didn't save 'em!
Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by LeiderJa: 10:38am On Feb 03, 2018
That flood was surely local, like within Noah's village because there's no way baba could fit all the animal species inside plus I wonder wetin those carnivorous animals go chop.

Remember that each carnivorous animal had a partner.

Also, I wonder how he got the polar bears and seals.
Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by platinumphotos: 11:18am On Feb 03, 2018
I cannot doubt the bible for a second, but logically speaking, all the animals presently on earth and the thousands already extinct CANNOT have entered into the ark talk less of surviving there for over one month.. The dinosaurs, the shark, the blue whales, the elephants, the termites, the wild hyenas, the tigers, the millipedes, the fishes that only survive in water e. t. c
We can only conclude that we cannot understand everything yet... We will know all things when we get to heaven.
Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by danvon(m): 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
Talking as if there is no scientific proof of a world calamity
Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by PROPHETmichael: 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
AvsGot007:

He that created them is also able to feed them for 40 days and more and his name is Jehovah Jireh "The Lord Will Provide" (Genesis 22:14). So my brother, don't worry about what they ate because the lord already made provision for them even before they entered the ark and even before Noah started building the ark for God is a master planner and Faithful is his name.
Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by PROPHETmichael: 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
platinumphotos:
I cannot doubt the bible for a second, but logically speaking, all the animals presently on earth and the thousands already extinct CANNOT have entered into the ark talk less of surviving there for over one month.. The dinosaurs, the shark, the blue whales, the elephants, the termites, the wild hyenas, the tigers, the millipedes, the fishes that only survive in water e. t. c
We can only conclude that we cannot understand everything yet... We will know all things when we get to heaven.

@ the bolded shows you don't know who God is and what he can do.

"Yet the Lord says, “During the forty years that I led you through the wilderness, your clothes did not wear out, nor did the sandals on your feet." Deuteronomy 29:5.
He did this for 40 years, how much more 40 days?

1 Like

Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by PROPHETmichael: 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
LeiderJa:
That flood was surely local, like within Noah's village because there's no way baba could fit all the animal species inside plus I wonder wetin those carnivorous animals go chop.
Remember that each carnivorous animal had a partner.
Also, I wonder how he got the polar bears and seals.

Why do you speak with words without knowledge?
Where were you when God laid the foundation of the earth?
Who cuts a channel for the torrents of rain and a path for the thunderstorm to water a land where no one lives, an uninhabited desert, to satisfy a desolate wasteland and make it sprout with grass?
Who provides food for the raven when its young cry out to God and wander about for lack of food?
Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by LeiderJa: 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
PROPHETmichael:

Why do you speak with words without knowledge?
Where were you when God laid the foundation of the earth?
Who cuts a channel for the torrents of rain and a path for the thunderstorm to water a land where no one lives, an uninhabited desert, to satisfy a desolate wasteland and make it sprout with grass?
Who provides food for the raven when its young cry out to God and wander about for lack of food?

Lmao, all na hype.

Please tell me how he fit all the animals inside the ark, it seems you think he just selected goats and cows.

You tell cock and bull stories about farming wastelands, that art of dodging and boasting about sky castles does not hold.

HOW DID HE FIT ALL THE ANIMAL SPECIES IN THE WORLD INSIDE THAT ARK?

HOW DID HE FEED THE ANIMALS?
Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by LeiderJa: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
PROPHETmichael:

@ the bolded shows you don't know who God is and what he can do.

"Yet the Lord says, “During the forty years that I led you through the wilderness, your clothes did not wear out, nor did the sandals on your feet." Deuteronomy 29:5.
He did this for 40 years, how much more 40 days?

Lol, only the bible knows why it took the Israelites 40 years to complete an eleven day journey.
Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
You won't understand until you are a Christian. Why? Because it takes you believing in God to understand and believe what happened.

If I.tell tell you there is nothing That is impossible for God would you believe? No!
And why?
Because you don't believe there is a God in the first place.
So how would you believe someone that "doesn't exist is powerful not to talk of being able to do all things.

For example I believe in the Noah story because I believe in the existence of God and I have experienced Him.
Because I believe in Him, I believe the Bible story of Daniel in the Lions Den too.

Do you believe in Daniel's Story? No!
Because the Bible is just a fiction like you always say.

If He could do all that in the Lions Den He definitely could make the Lions meek and loose appetite for food for days, not the Lions alone but all the carnivorous animals in the Ark.

And about the Ark. Do you know it has been found exactly where the Bible prophesied that it landed?

On mount Ararat in Turkey

Some atheists here on NL are disputing it. But the fact remains it has been found by Archaeologists.

Get the video on YouTube before saying its a lie too and make sure you watch it through.

If Science therefore confirms the Ark story to be true then who are you guys to dispute a Physical Evidence that the Ark was in existence and the remnants are still here today.

An Ark of that size and magnitude found on the mountain.
Who took it there?

what technology puts something of that size there?

It is obvious that an Atheist will still be an Atheist even when he is confronted with concrete proof that negates his belief.

If God can do all things then anything could have happened in the Noah's Ark.

Anything!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by adepeter2027(m): 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
tamethem:
You won't understand until you are a Christian. Why? Because it takes you believing in God to understand and believe what happened.

Delusion 101.

If I.tell tell you there is nothing That is impossible for God would you believe? No!
And why?

Apparently I won't believe because there are somethings god is yet to proof to us. God is yet to grow an amputated limb.

God is yet to stop the sun from shining.
God is yet to impregnate another Mary.
God is yet to prove himself by curbing HIV and providing cures to Rabies infection.
Because you don't believe there is a God in the first place.

Cos there is none in the place.

So how would you believe someone that "doesn't exist is powerful not to talk of being able to do all things.

You guys always speak for god. Since genesis chapter zero verse 1,man has been the one talking for god.
You guys should allow this god speak for himself naw

For example I believe in the Noah story because I believe in the existence of God and I have experienced Him.

Hope you believe in the devil too cos you very as well experienced evil.

Hope you believed in FSM cos everything in the universe points to his nature?

Because I believe in Him, I believe the Bible story of Daniel in the Lions Den too.

Can we practicalise this with you?

Do you believe in Daniel's Story? No!
Because the Bible is just a fiction like you always say.

My sincere response to this part will follow ya response to the above task I tabled before you.

If He could do all that in the Lions Den He definitely could make the Lions meek and loose appetite for food for days, not the Lions alone but all the carnivorous animals in the Ark.

Seeing is believing.

Can we practicalise this with you - ie throwing you into sambisa (not even lion's den)
Moreover you people claim your god is unchangeable. He's god of yesterday, today and forever.

And about the Ark. Do you know it has been found exactly where the Bible prophesied that it landed?

On mount Ararat in Turkey

Some atheists here on NL are disputing it. But the fact remains it has been found by Archaeologists.

Like seriously? No archeological records or fossils?
Chaiiiiii

You people are gullible sha.

Anyways, there are evidence Voldermoth in Cinema.

Get the video on YouTube before saying its a lie too and make sure you watch it through.

Watch the video too, you would realise Voldermoth really existed. His carcasses where kept in Museum.

If Science therefore confirms the Ark story to be true then who are you guys to dispute a Physical Evidence that the Ark was in existence and the remnants are still here today.

An Ark of that size and magnitude found on the mountain.
Who took it there?

what technology puts something of that size there?

Ogbeni, you're just making baseless claims.

The Noah's ark is an excerpt from the Babylonian myth titled "THE GILGAMESH FLOOD"

Anyways
Educate yourself using these links below.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/125630-disproving-the-flood-using-math/

https://www.nairaland.com/3710283/noahs-ark-animals-question

https://ncse.com/cej/4/1/impossible-voyage-noahs-ark

http://www.icr.org/article/noah-flood-gilgamesh/

It is obvious that an Atheist will still be an Atheist even when he is confronted with concrete proof that negates his belief.

It's evident that people like you would forever gullible for as long as your likes believe in a TALKING SERPENT and TALKING DONKEY

If God can do all things then anything could have happened in the Noah's Ark.

Anything!
Trash
Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by adepeter2027(m): 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
What you are about to see here is the 100% disproval of Noah's Flood, Noah's Ark, and in general Creationism as a whole in one shot.

Why would I do this? No it is NOT to bash you people or any the religion. Personally I think the core of Christianity and Catholicism is just fine.

It uses stories and teaches some REALLY good moral values and ways of life. In other places it does however encourage out right murder for no reason. Just read the first quarter of King James and do not skip a single sentence. It is definitely there. Times back then were different than they are now. Thus the reason why entire sections of The Bible are no longer even read. Also thus the reason out right murder was fine back in those days. Remember we are talking about over 2000 years into the past. Times change......

This is really geared to the people who take The Bible too literally and completely accept it and all of it's contents as FACT.

All I want to do is to make you think for yourself and see absolutely unquestionable math based 100% fact. No myth, no lore, no imagination, just straight up, in your face, 100% math based fact. I have done my research on, mass, water displacement, equal mass displacement, buoyancy, ship building, water cycle, cosmology, buoyancy in differential gravitational fields, animal's weights, and a whole lot of paleontology and zoology.

Now onto the subject at hand:
Flood:
It is said that the entire planet is submerged by water. The highest peaks are 6 meters under, as taken from Genesis chapters 6-9. Well if you were to liquefy all ice on the planet, the water levels would only rise 20-50 feet globally. Mount Ararat is 16,854 feet high, while the tallest mountain, Mt. Everest is 29,028 feet high. 16,854 feet does not equal 20-50 feet, nor does 29,028 feet. 20-50 feet equals 20-50 feet, no more, no less.

This posses two immediate questions!
1. Where did all of that water come from?
2. Where did all of that water go?

Well everyone who has made it past 2nd grade can tell you the flood never happened. Why? The water cycle. This planet has had the same exact amount of water on it since it's beginning. It is in an unending cycle of evaporation, condensation, and precipitation. Water changes form, but never amount. Of coarse there is a differential of about maybe 1,000,000 gallons or so due to comet bombardment and volcanic activity. Comets are mainly ice, which is solidified water.

There, the flood never really happened.
Now lets just assume that the flood DID indeed happen, Noah is real, and he is not a story stolen from the ancient Babylonians. There, the flood is real, Noah (not Gilgamesh) is real, and finally the ark itself is real.

The Ark:
I read a bit of the Boatbuilder's Handbook from uscgboating.org. This is the US Coast Guard here. I read there that a boat 18'6" long has the capacity to carry 2513 pounds. This is the deck, propulsion system, sails, passengers...... well everything. The longest figures that I have seen of Noah's Ark is 515ft long. I did some calculations. The largest Noah's Ark can carry 69,954 pounds. The average weight of an African Savanna Elephant is 7.7 tons. This is the largest land animal alive today. Noah's Ark could carry only 4 and a half of them and no more. Genesis chapters 6-9 says Noah needs 1-7 pairs of each animal on the planet. Again Noah's Ark could only hold 4 and a half Savanna Elephants. This is not even including the three decks, the people, food and water for 40 days and nights of the actual flood, the 150 days of water receding, and the 40 or 50 days after the water receded. This is the total actual time spent on the Ark. 7 months and 17 days.

How bid does the ARk actually need to be to hold 1-7 pairs of every animal on the planet. Not only animals but seeds of every plant, food, water, and anything else necessary for all people and animals.

Admittedly this is where I start guessing:
OK with plant seeds and insects alone of all of these alive TODAY and TODAY alone would be perhaps in the low estimate neighborhood of 500 tons. That's is seeds and a few pairs of insects of each specie alive TODAY. Now lets take into consideration the extinction rate from 4300 years ago until now and boost that, at the very least, to 700 tons. (this boat is already stupid huge and we didn't even put a single mouse on it yet nor have we put on storage for these things let alone food and water for 7 and a half months)

I'm gonna take a quick break and name a few animals:
Elephant, Lion, Grizzly Bear, Anaconda, Tiger, Wolverine, Polar Bear.......
Do you think primitive humans could contain such beasts? No freaking way!
Let me remind all of you that a Polar Bear can pick up a 2 ton White Whale and throw it using one, single, arm. Yes! they are THAT strong! You think a human can contain that magnitude of strength with primitive technology?? Guess again!
OK! Now for the animals, and I'll take a nice short cut and include all of the animals including the extinction rate of 4300 years to now. This is one pair of each animal: avian, terrestrial, and subterranean..... my extreme guess and best estimate would be 500 billion tons? The ship has got to be the size of the USA by now if not possibly all of Asia! This doesn't even include the three decks, food, water, people, and containment for 7 months and 17 days

Ready for more We just started!! We are so not even close to being done yet!! I can do this aaaaalllllllll day!
ALL DAY!

The Christian and Catholics have accepted that dinosaurs exist. Not only that, but they were on the Ark since we all lived at the same time. So, how about all the animals from the time AFTER the dinosaurs but before us? Lets give it a shot!!!
Animals of the Cenozoic Era come on down!!!!:
Woolly Mammoth, Woolly Rhino, Sabre Toothed Cats!!! Yes!!!! Megistotherium, Andrewsarchus (pretty much 6 ton giant dogs) Chalicotherium, Entelodont, Leptictidium, Australopithecus, Castoroides Ohioensis, Gigantopithichus, Ambulocetus, and the Indricotherium. The Indricoltherium is a 20 ft tall, 30 ft long, 20 ton mammal. The largest land mammal ever found. It dwarfs the mammoth in every respect!! The Bullokornis!! This is a 1,100 pound bird and is also known as The Demon Duck Of Doom!!!!!! Terror birds, Gastornis! Yup them too! I'm pretty sure there is a 1 ton bird as well, but I forget it's name..... Also lets not forget the insects and plants. Avian, Terran, and Subterranean of the Cenozoic Era!! Ready

500 trillion tons!! + 500 billion tons + 700 tons = 500,500,000,000,700 Tons

One pair of each animal, no humans, food, water, decks, nor means of containment yet. This is not even the Ark itself. This is what the Ark must CARRY. I don't even think the planet Earth can contain this boat now! Anyone know the mass of Earth?? I'm not looking that one up yet. And I do stress YET! By the time we are done we might be measuring in solar masses........
Time to load up the dinosaurs!! The Mesozoic Era's turn now!!
Tyrannosaur, Allosaur, Carnisaur, Gigantosaur, Stegosaur, Triceratops, Protoceratops, Plateosaur, Spineosaur, Suchamimus, Gastonia, Ankleosaur, Brachiosaur, Coelophysis, Microraptor, Eoraptor, Velociraptor, Megaraptor, Thilizinosaur, Comptheosaur, Archeopteryx, Ornithechairus, Pteradon, Dinosuchus, Pterodactyl, Ornathilestis!! Yup!!! Load em up!!! Every dinosaur, avian reptile, ancient reptile, ancient amphibian, and primitive mammal!! Every last animal! And lets not forget the insects and seeds!!!! A few quadrillion tons?? Lets just say 100 Quadrillion!!
100,500,500,000,000,700 tons

Nope!! no food, water, people, decks, bla bla bla!! Not yet!!

By the way the mass of Earth is 5.9736 X 10^24kg
Now for the Paleozoic Era! Now I know what your gonna say and your right. Terran animals have only been on land for 315 billion years, so we get a break on this one. But don't for get plants! They have been on land for 475 billion years. Incests are there too. But a little bit less of a time than plants. And no, I'm not going to add in sea scorpions that occasionally made short scouting trips onto land. Nor am I going to add the fish that spawned in fresh water pools and then jumped back into the oceans. I honestly never counted a single fish. I didn't even slip in a guppy under your noses. This one is tough since I have limited study in this time frame. How does 250 trillion tons sound? That one may be an over estimation by 1 or 2 trillion.......
OK!! Grand total!! 100,750,500,000,000,700 tons! now for a few people, 3 decks, reinforcement beams, reinforced containment, food, water, and a few odds and ends. Lets triple that number since large animals can eat their own weight in a few months, and amphibians need a hell of a lot more water than any other animal. Also it's always better to over estimate supplies than run out. Especially for long trips......
Total now is: 302,251,500,000,002,100 tons. Now lets convert this into pounds. (# x 2000)
604,431,000,000,004,200,000 pounds!
And how long is Noah's Ark actually supposed to be? If a 18'6" boat hold 2513 pounds than Noah's Ark is........
604,431,000,000,004,200,000 divided by 2513 = 240,521,687,226,424,273.776'362'912'853'16 X 18'6" =
Noah's actual Ark should have been 4,449,651,213,688,849,064.862'713'887'7835 feet long in order to carry all animals, plants, humans, and insects and keep them alive for 7 months and 17 day.
OH! How forgetful of me!!! This is only ONE pair of each animal. NOT the required 2-7 pairs for some animals!! So this boat is NOT even it's full ACTUAL size!
Earth's Equatorial Radius: 6,378.1 km
Earth's Equatorial Circumference: 40,075.02 km
The Sun's Equatorial Radius: 6.955×10^8 m
The Sun's Equatorial Circumference: 4.379×10^9 m = 14,366,797,900,260 feet
This boat for one pair of each animal is 309,717.673 times LONGER than OUR Sun's Equatorial circumference.
1 soalr mass = 4,385,214,857,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 pounds. Nope, we didn't hit 1 solar mass.
Dear God that's a lot of POOP!

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/125630-disproving-the-flood-using-math/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by saintvc(m): 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
all animal ate plants then.they were herbivorous. leaves were stored in the ark

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Muslims Better Than Christians? / Missing Gawat Found?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.