Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... (49233 Views)

SAD NEWS! MMM May Crash This Week (see Shocking Details) / Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria / Will MMM Crash This December? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by Jaytecq(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
your fathers have not been paid since 6 to 7 months an you didn't talked abt that.

Lautech has been on strike since 6 to 8 months now, u didn't lament abt it.

boko haram have been killing ur fellow compatriots since forever, You never broadcast or do anything abt it

Our girls too?

now mmm froze acct for 30days.
1. not ur money
2. e no concern u
3. wat will u do abt it?

all u are doing is taking pills for someone's headache.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by purem(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
Am tired of comentin on MMM issue evday
on NL lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Mean while

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by bejeria101(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
So this makes you clever? Nl kids? Smh!
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by bunmiano: 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
Seun:
First they lied that there would be no pause mode. Now it's paused, and they're lying that MMM is definitely coming back and all will be well.
VERY TRUE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by komzybrown(f): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
everyday mmm, the participants didn't borrow money from Nairaland, leave them alone, there are other important things in this country that we should worry about,

1 Like

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by Rick9(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by bobfash(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin my people come and see bad belle people weh full this room! Long live MMM. Long live the participant. MMM till 2100!!! Click like if you believe that MMM will last a generation!

2 Likes

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by neyogr8: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
Temibabie:
Pls i need help,i opened an MMM account with my sisters gtb account with her name on it,i didn't know she has an MMM account already with her first Bank account and it's with same name,i hope there's no problem with this,she paid into someone's Acc today,and i got merged today aswel,so I'm kinda scared of transferring the money to the person,so as not not block my sis other account. Thanks
Please wen did you GH.. I tot d system is on pause mode?
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by Dicksonpal: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
fifty:

Yes you can, actually u hav 7days from the day you registered to add a referrer OR Your acct would be blocked, I could be your referer if u so wish. evrounilagr @ gmail .com. <pls ignore the spacings>, feel free to chat me up on the signature anytime

Regards

Stanley
y r u such a liar, he won't be blocked without having referral email... Nawao for u bro

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by charleseee(f): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hahahhahha, they dont have new post again they have to dig old post, smh for una ooo

1 Like

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by dejy8316: 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
a few questions: where does mmm generate d money they pay as 30% or 40% interest from?
is mr mavrodi a philanthropist like bill gates or dangote or elumelu that ,he is soo rich and kind ,or better still like Jesus so much so that he lay his all begotten wealth so that poor Nigerians can become rich & make the life of people better.
my people, man was born selfish and greedy and these attitudes is what Satan uses.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by back2sender: 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
TheFreeOne:
lipsrsealed

My prayer for Mavrodians be say may it not be M ogbe M oku M odaran.

As for me Na sidon look I dey.
MMM (Mumu, Mugu Maga). Meanwhile today tell magazine below

2 Likes

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by NCP: 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
What is coming on 14 January 2017 is going to be a complete financial nightmare.

What happened this December 2016 will be viewed/remembered as a successful picnic party compared to the Upcoming January 2017 Nightmare Disaster.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by back2sender: 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
bobfash:
grin grin grin grin grin my people come and see bad belle people weh full this room! Long live MMM. Long live the participant. MMM till 2100!!! Click like if you believe that MMM will last a generation!

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by Semper247(m): 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
Citep:
I Participate in MMM.

Anyone who thinks MMM will not crash must be really dumb grin

Just participate with spare money.

Clap for urself!
You are the smartest...

Ode!!
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by back2sender: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
charleseee:
Hahahhahha, they dont have new post again they have to dig old post, smh for una ooo

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by QuietHammer(m): 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
Semper247:

Clap for urself!
You are the smartest...

Ode!!
This one is still in the aggressive denial stage grin
You guys are such a delight to watch

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by switch47(m): 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kelechi2020:
i ,ain't a prophet of doom ,neither do I wish ill luck to my friends on MMM....I only apologize for not giving full details on how MMM will likely crash. as at. when I wrote this piece......

as a rejoinder to my first line of thought I wish to state plainly with an unbiased mind that MMM is likely to spring back on the 2nd of January 2017,if and only if mavrodians like us not only pledge to PH but PH on the first working day of the year 2017...
That is the simple truth , MMM is you and I , participants pay each other , MMM does not pay us ..... the current break was as a result of the Holiday mood of Nigerians not Providing help and deciding to Cash out for Christmas, once we ignore the haters and decides to Provide help as we usually do ..... MMM will go back to the way it was before the Christmas period ... this is pure logic ...... great mavrodians Once we PH (provide help ) others will GH (Get Help ) and then when others PH we shall also GH to the shame of all the fake news bearers , fellow mavrodians , i was moved when the majority of the members of my MMM Group on facebook (about 40 ,000 members all agree to PH ) i knew MMM shall bounce back stronger than it was before ...... I know that MMM did not crash that is why we stand with MMM Nigeria ...... lets Provide Help as we know how to do Spare cash ........ no matter how small ...... i was surprised today when the guiders form was released about thousands of mavrodians went for it ...... MMM is alive , MMM remains great . Lets PH and see the magic of PH ...... you and I is MMM ...... we pay each other !! we are MMM . I stand with MMM Nigeria
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by NobleG1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
It's still hard for me to believe that so many Nigerians believed this scam without doing a little research on the internet!
And majority of Nigerians have access to the internet!!

4 Likes

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by back2sender: 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Seun:
First they lied that there would be no pause mode. Now it's paused, and they're lying that MMM is definitely coming back and all will be well.
Seun abi you too wan create your own maga Unit, you will get Customers plenty oooo starting from the mugus here. Meanwhile today tell magazine.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by back2sender: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
switch47:
That is the simple truth , MMM is you and I , participants pay each other , MMM does not pay us ..... the current break was as a result of the Holiday mood of Nigerians not Providing help and deciding to Cash out for Christmas, once we ignore the haters and decides to Provide help as we usually do ..... MMM will go back to the way it was before the Christmas period ... this is pure logic ...... great mavrodians Once we PH (provide help ) others will GH (Get Help ) and then when others PH we shall also GH to the shame of all the fake news bearers , fellow mavrodians , i was moved when the majority of the members of my MMM Group on facebook (about 40 ,000 members all agree to PH ) i knew MMM shall bounce back stronger than it was before ...... I know that MMM did not crash that is why we stand with MMM Nigeria ...... lets Provide Help as we know how to do Spare cash ........ no matter how small ...... i was surprised today when the guiders form was released about thousands of mavrodians went for it ...... MMM is alive , MMM remains great . Lets PH and see the magic of PH ...... you and I is MMM ...... we pay each other !! we are MMM . I stand with MMM Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by switch47(m): 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
QuietHammer:

This one is still in the aggressive denial stage grin
You guys are such a delight to watch
We are not fools , we knew MMM went on break in South Africa , survived the media attacks and is alive today , we are aware that MMM has survived same way in many countries of the world and did not crash as haters were saying ....... we are also aware that once we refuse to panic and continue to Provide help like we did before December ..... MMM shall come out of this break stronger than heavy ....... MMM Nigeria is the strongest in the world ..... Mavrodians in Nigeria has chosen to Provide help in millions ..... come January !!
LOGIC- MMM went on break because of mass GH (Get Help ) for the Holiday ......... MMM will bounce back like magic once there is mass PH after the Holidays ...... yes ! WE ARE MMM !! I STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA !! WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA !!
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by goingape1: 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kelechi2020:
i ,ain't a prophet of doom ,neither do I wish ill luck to my friends on MMM....I only apologize for not giving full details on how MMM will likely crash. as at. when I wrote this piece......

as a rejoinder to my first line of thought I wish to state plainly with an unbiased mind that MMM is likely to spring back on the 2nd of January 2017,if and only if mavrodians like us not only pledge to PH but PH on the first working day of the year 2017...
see you!

your business go crash,

your family business go crash,

you too go crash join...

nonsense!
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by Xbee007(m): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
switch47:
ADDRESSING THE FAKE NEWS ABOUT MMM PAUSE MODE.
Tell this to your downlines , and other participants that has good intentions for our benevolent MMM community.

*THERE IS NOTHING LIKE MMM GOING ON HOLIDAY OR PAUSE MODE during the festive season*.

This is yet another failed attempt by mischief makers to truncate this wonderful platform; having woefully failed in all previous attempts. Recall, they also said just last week that MMM crashed in Lagos.
whereas there is absolutely nothing like MMM Lagos.

We only have MMM Nigeria which is increasingly getting robust and formidable by the day. This is evident from the fact that you GH and get matched in as fast as a minute or two if your account isn’t on moratorium.

Guys, *”muru anya”*; be very watchful with your antennae fully attuned and aligned only to signals that officially emanate from our cherished MMM Nigeria platform.

*Tell everyone that that misleading news is not only false but diversionary*.

Ask yourself a question, *is it NOT THE SAME PUBLIC HOLIDAYS THAT OUR MUSLIM brothers and sisters enjoyed that would also be enjoyed by Christians during Christmas?*

*Did MMM pack up because of democracy day holiday Did it pause because of independence day holiday?*

Guys shine your eyes and shut off any one that is peddling such *unfounded and wide of the mark rumour*.

HERE IN TEAM MASTERMINDS, once we see them, we should not hesitate to declare them *persona non grata*.
See your life...
Hope you didn't lose much money.

1 Like

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by Zirah: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
You will eat your word come Jan 2017. You're in denial, dear.

LilNetty:
I personally don't think MMM should be a big issue among the journalists, they behave as if they don't have no formal education, in fact, I wonder the kinds and types of journalism these set of people practice in this country. It is a professional misconduct to publish false information on any issue. These sets of unscrupulous elements are familiar with the volatility of this issue, so they are bent on misinforming people with their fake news. It is only in this country that they published an article about the person still living that is dead. God have mercy on these idiots. My advice to all MMM participants is that , they should keep calm and be resolute, MMM will come back in January. And you will all get ur money. Pls and pls, always ignore any information that is not from MMM website. These bloggers are out there to score cheap marks with there malicious publications. Long live Mavrodians.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by MinorityTribe: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
Seun:
A Nairalander also predicted Nairaland will fall to the lowest of low and would be no more in a few months to come. Remember me? Check Alexa ranking again, Ultïmate cycler just overtook Nairaland and MMM remain at top cheesy. In fact a new batch of Guilder school just started.
http://www.alexa.com/topsites/countries/NG
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4630316_screenshot20161219170417_png34dad6c2bac903cf6e5d4028481fe2a3
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by mengho(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
switch47:

My brother, I hope say no be ur real picture & address way your facebook profile woh, cause if dis thing crash after you convinced 40,000 greedy Nigerians to invest. THEY WILL EAT YOU ALIVE cheesy

1 Like

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by topeluvu(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by Zirah: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
What concrete evidence have you that MMM survived the break? You live in south africa?

switch47:
We are not fools , we knew MMM went on break in South Africa , survived the media attacks and is alive today , we are aware that MMM has survived same way in many countries of the world and did not crash as haters were saying ....... we are also aware that once we refuse to panic and continue to Provide help like we did before December ..... MMM shall come out of this break stronger than heavy ....... MMM Nigeria is the strongest in the world ..... Mavrodians in Nigeria has chosen to Provide help in millions ..... come January !!
LOGIC- MMM went on break because of mass GH (Get Help ) for the Holiday ......... MMM will bounce back like magic once there is mass PH after the Holidays ...... yes ! WE ARE MMM !! I STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA !! WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA !!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by switch47(m): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
Xbee007:

See your life...
Hope you didn't lose much money.
For your information MMM is not on pause mode ...... in pause mode .... your mavro does not grow ........ tonight my mavro shall grow....... MMM NIGERIA is not on Pause mode ,,,, ignorance is in peoples blood but i am happy most mavrodians has refused to panic since logic says MMM will be back stronger as soon as we resume PROVIDING HELP (PH) it is simple logic that you can not see until next year when mavrodians begin to cash out !! grin grin I STAND WITH MMM
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by QuietHammer(m): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
switch47:
Alright bro. I don't wish you evil

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. / Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists / The 6 Largest Individual Shareholders In MTN Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.