Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Knowledge On Veggies Farming [efo And Ewedu] - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Knowledge On Veggies Farming [efo And Ewedu] (1003 Views)

How Do I Plant Ewedu ? / An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. / Why And Why Not? The Use Of Sawdust In Your Garden, Farms & Veggies Nurseries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Knowledge On Veggies Farming [efo And Ewedu] by akzamani(m): 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hello great farmers in d house. Am an undergraduate nd wil be tru wit my semester exam in d nxt 3wks. Thought of doing a monthly paid job but i think doing wat i like wil be fruitful for me in the long run. Currently i hv a small scale snail farm nd wish to xtend my agric mindset further.. Pls help a brother in need. I need an experience vegetables farmers to flourish me with steps to be taken to have a heathly ewedu and efo farming... I have access to 2plots of land and irrigation, need help on bed making, how to control pests,when and how to use fertilizer as the case may be, market aspect,profit margin from 2plots, costs to be incurred...
Re: Knowledge On Veggies Farming [efo And Ewedu] by akzamani(m): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
Farmtech and pavore ur attention is highly needed..
Re: Knowledge On Veggies Farming [efo And Ewedu] by kennies12(m): 1:53am On Nov 20, 2016
Pls email me ur location to kennedydaagema12@gmail.com or Whatsap0876733324
Re: Knowledge On Veggies Farming [efo And Ewedu] by akzamani(m): 7:24am On Nov 21, 2016
Thanks.. I will
Re: Knowledge On Veggies Farming [efo And Ewedu] by akzamani(m): 7:37am On Nov 21, 2016
Mail sent sir

(1) (Reply)

Invest 260k In Agriculture, Earn An ROI Of 10% From The First Month / Farmland For Sale In Ogbomosho,oyo State (as Low As 55k/acre) / Egusi Planting Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.