Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,870 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Anchor University Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anchor University Is Recruiting (47033 Views)

Job Vacancies: Kaduna State University Is Recruiting(photos) / Kogi State University Is Recruiting For Lecturers (Photos) / Anchor University Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by Mescopaul(m): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2016
endtime1:

pls send me the application link deniyi2@gmail.com laboratory assistant

LABORATORY ASSISTANT III
Qualification: SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE O/L Certificate with five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics plus two (2) Science subjects.
Experience: MINIMUM 2 YEARS.

http://www.anchoruniversity.edu.ng/apply/#fillform
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by Mescopaul(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2016
cletz991:
please send me the application link. I am apply in as a administrative officer

ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER 1
Qualification: A first degree from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division plus NYSC Discharge Certificate or Evidence of Exemption. SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE O/L credits in 5 subjects including English and Mathematics is compulsory.
Experience:Minimum of 2 years post NYSC working experience preferable in an higher instittion of learning.

http://www.anchoruniversity.edu.ng/apply/#fillform
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by cletz991(m): 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
Has anybody been able to apply for this job?
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by moemindz: 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
Has anybody been able to apply?..

The "apply" tab doesnt seem to be working
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by temitope4christ: 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
am trying to submit but I can't, who have successful in submission?
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by kiboe: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2016
FAST FOOD EMPLOYEES VACANCY

A new fast food restaurant located in Ajah is in need of experienced cooks, bakers, kitchen assistants and sales personnel,the candidate must:

1. Have worked previously in a fast food restaurant or outdoor catering service within Lagos.
2. Be very familiar with a variety of local and continental delicacies
3. Be efficient,honest and hardworking
4. Must be ready to undergo the required medical tests as they will be handling food for public consumption
5. Smart and neat

Qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to paprikafoodsltd@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by kumero(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2016
moemindz:
Has anybody been able to apply?..

The "apply" tab doesnt seem to be working

I am having the same issues. The "Apply" button is unresponsive. I am not sure if it is because of the pastor's recommendation letter which I don't have. I would like to confirm if anyone who has attached a pastor's recommendation letter is still having issues applyiing. Thanks.
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by missyojo(f): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2016
i tried to submit my application but it's bouncing back, after filling my date of birth it will clean off . i used this format 1/2/19.. and even this too1-2-19.. 1st february 19..
please those that have submitted which foat did you use when filling the date of birth. Thanks!
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by michaelbelgium(m): 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
I have successfully applied...i had same issues with submission failure...this was becos i didnt upload my pastor's recommendation...(lol...i just upload one of my documents and the thing went through)
date of birth was also a challenge....i used the calendar on the page to select my day and month of birth....then typed my year of birth....
goodluck
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by Arubi78: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
I applied but did not get any confirmation to show it was successful. Pls is there no any notification to attest for the above.
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by cletz991(m): 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
Applied
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by YSPON: 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
I applied and I got this...

1 Like

Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by demolinka(m): 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
I don try the level, e never gree. Una wey don apply are y'all deeper life members?
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by Arubi78: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
which is the best to use in filling the form? I applied it just went and i saw application form but nothing was written below it like that bros own.
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
My pastor is not around. What can I do? And I heard tomorrow is deadline.

1 Like

Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by Olanike134: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2016
pls what is d format for d date of birth. I've been calling d contact numbers but noone is picking them o please help
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by endtime1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
Olanike134:
pls what is d format for d date of birth.
I've been calling d contact numbers but noone is picking them o
please help

use dd/mm/year
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by Giftyy: 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
Applied
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by Olanike134: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
endtime1:

use dd/mm/year
thanks, I've applied successfully
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by bigblangston: 12:07am On Nov 24, 2016
Seems this stuff is meant exclusively to deeper life members, been trying to fill the form for a colleague on my PC since 2pm all to no avail
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by cletz991(m): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
bigblangston:
Seems this stuff is meant exclusively to deeper life members, been trying to fill the form for a colleague on my PC since 2pm all to no avail
I am not a member but I have Successfully applied
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by bigblangston: 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
cletz991:
I am not a member but I have Successfully applied
Alrite! Probably my colleague should give it another try. Pls! Which browser did you use for filling the form because mozilla firefox seems not to be working for it
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by cletz991(m): 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
bigblangston:
Alrite! Probably my colleague should give it another try. Pls! Which browser did you use for filling the form because mozilla firefox seems not to be working for it
I used mozilla firefox PC
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by lanreni: 12:15am On Nov 26, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Your are wrong. Even though Charity [love] begins at home, you are wrong.
In Kaduna here The Deeper Life High School has a lot of Muslim Children attending, their parents are judging the standard of the school be the standard of the church.

The last recruitment held in Kaduna here, there are lots of non members who qualified to the last stage.

Mind you the school is not for the church, but for Nigerians, and Quality first before personality.
keep dreaming. go and find out about covenant, MFM, redeemer's university, etc. by the time you come back, i don't think you will say its for nigerians. they may relax for students, but for staff, i don't think so.
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by lanreni: 12:17am On Nov 26, 2016
Dgraphix:

Deeper life high school in abuja 70 are not membere!!! So far u r born again! U wiLl be employed as a staff!!! Am a witness
you people quoting me anyhow, see una life? comparing high school experience to university. smh!
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by kumero(m): 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
Arubi78:
which is the best to use in filling the form? I applied it just went and i saw application form but nothing was written below it like that bros own.

Hi. I also just applied but after uploading, the message on the screen just showed "Application Form" but didn't indicate if my application was successful or not. Please, can you or anybody else confirm if the application has actually been successful or perhaps anyone with the same issue called them to confirm. Would appreciate responses. Thanks.
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by ifisluv(m): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
Pls has anybody be contacted after successful application
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by cletz991(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
ifisluv:
Pls has anybody be contacted after successful application
No
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by ifisluv(m): 3:12am On Nov 30, 2016
cletz991:
No

Ok, thanks for the response
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by alakaloko(m): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
I got a CBT invitation from Anchor today. Has anyone received similar text?
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by ifisluv(m): 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
Yes, I receive also.
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by mercythrone(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
alakaloko:
I got a CBT invitation from Anchor today. Has anyone received similar text?
Please what did you apply for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jumia Salary For A Graduate / Is Medpro Global Resources A Genuine Company? / SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.