Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Study With The Whiteys At 1m/less(medicine/engineering) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study With The Whiteys At 1m/less(medicine/engineering) (432 Views)

Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets / Where In Europe Can I Study With 3 Million Naira For My Masters? / Studying Medicine And Surgery Abroad In A Relatively Cheap Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study With The Whiteys At 1m/less(medicine/engineering) by Preciouscheer: 6:04am On Nov 17, 2016
Many Nigerian students are seeking admission to study Medicine(their dream course) and engineering (an hot cake course), but Nigeria has made these courses restricted to only a few no. of students among the many that really crave for them, while private Universities want to cut off your neck for these same courses. Surprisingly, less than the amount you spend for these courses is required of you to study abroad where your certificate is highly recognized with high paid jobs at your doorstep even before you finish, and with lots of foreign exposure; you will make new friends, and have an improved social life being among the whiteys, even your Nigerian friends here will envy you from a distance. Note that during your stay your parents are further given an opportunity to visit you at different intervals. My daughter is presently studying Medicine there and she's very happy during her stay there. Call me today let me help you secure the admission before Next year, I am their only representative in Nigeria. It takes only one month to receive your admission letter and the following week you are out of the country. This is real! Forget private Uni's and grab these offer before they increase their fees! 08079301001

(1) (Reply)

2 Killed While 8 persons Injured In Motor Accident Along Akure-owo Road (Photos) / Help With A List Of All Roads In Lagos/nigeria / Bodies Of 74 Migrants Wash Up On Libya Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.