Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

5 Things You Probably Might Not Know About Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Things You Probably Might Not Know About Hell (583 Views)

The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh / Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven / Facts About Hell In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things You Probably Might Not Know About Hell by chris6flash: 6:21am On Nov 17, 2016
Hell is not a place to be, obey Gods commands and be at peace with him He loves us all .

1. Hell has no oxygen

2. There is no food in hell

3. there is no water in hell

4. There is total darkness in hell

5. Bodies of sinners in hell will smell forever and ever ( odour you can never imagine )

All these are what sinners will face for eternity, make peace with your God, Repent and return to him . Hell is not a place to be.

The fire in hell is unquenchable

Resist the devil and he will flee

be wise, Jesus is coming sooon!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 5 Things You Probably Might Not Know About Hell by psalmprodigy(m): 6:29am On Nov 17, 2016
Have you been there?
I believe you are a victim of hell already

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Probably Might Not Know About Hell by jonbellion(m): 6:32am On Nov 17, 2016
Sooo lemme get this straight a loving just God would burn an unbeliever like myself for all eternity for something as trivial as a lack of belief in him and would burn people infinitely for finite transgressions and you don't see a problem with this atall?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Probably Might Not Know About Hell by chris6flash: 6:33am On Nov 17, 2016
psalmprodigy:
Have you been there?
I believe you are a victim of hell already

I wont go to hell because i have chosen christ. Come to him and he will accept you. Heaven is a place to be.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Probably Might Not Know About Hell by DjAndroid: 6:35am On Nov 17, 2016
chris6flash:
Hell is not a place to be, obey Gods commands and be at peace with him He loves us all .

1. Hell has no oxygen

2. There is no food in hell

3. there is no water in hell

4. There is total darkness in hell

5. Bodies of sinners in hell will smell forever and ever ( odour you can never imagine )

All these are what sinners will face for eternity, make peace with your God, Repent and return to him . Hell is not a place to be.

Resist the devil and he will flee

be wise, Jesus is coming sooon!!!!!!!!!!!!

You forgot the major one: The fire in hell is more fierce than a furnace and it burns forever. Which means that 100 years is just the beginning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Probably Might Not Know About Hell by sirfee(m): 6:36am On Nov 17, 2016
I'm just here to read comments
Re: 5 Things You Probably Might Not Know About Hell by chris6flash: 6:37am On Nov 17, 2016
jonbellion:
Sooo lemme get this straight a loving just God would burn an unbeliever like myself for all eternity for something as trivial as a lack of belief in him and would burn people infinitely for finite transgressions and you don't see a problem with this atall?

God is loving and also a consuming fire ( Deuteronomy 4:24, Hebrews 12:29) it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of God ( Hebrews 10:31).

Please, make your path right with him.

God loves you.
Re: 5 Things You Probably Might Not Know About Hell by dionysus7: 6:43am On Nov 17, 2016
chris6flash:

I wont go to hell because i have chosen christ. Come to him and he will accept you. Heaven is a place to be.

have you been there? its a very simple question.

chris6flash:

God is loving and also a consuming fire ( Deuteronomy 4:24, Hebrews 12:29) it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of God ( Hebrews 10:31).

Please, make your path right with him.

God loves you.
he is loving and also a consuming fire, erm there's a word for that...sociopath

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Probably Might Not Know About Hell by jonbellion(m): 7:02am On Nov 17, 2016
If he's a consuming fire can't he just consume us once and for all
Must he turn us to living suya
That Yahweh is very naughty grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Probably Might Not Know About Hell by ObaKlaz: 7:37am On Nov 17, 2016
If there's fire in hell, then I suppose it should provide some degree of light too, and yet you say there's total darkness in hell? Doesn't add up!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Probably Might Not Know About Hell by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 17, 2016
You forgot what should be number one.
1. Hell is not real

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Traditional Igbo Believe In The Afterlife / Interesting Account Of Pastor Rapu’s Trip To Southernkaduna / Stage Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.