Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling (67410 Views)

My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:27am On Jan 20, 2020
Uzodinma: God has vindicated me again – Mbaka

The Catholic Priest of Enugu, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, on Sunday glorified God for making his prediction on the Imo State governorship election came to pass.

Mbaka, who is the Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, joined members of the congregation to praise God for allowing the prophecy on the removal of former governor Emeka Ihedioha and the emergence of Hope Uzodinma as Imo State helmsman come to pass.

The fiery Catholic priest thanked God for “proving once again that he (Mbaka) is the prophet of the most high God.”

He advised the present generation to believe in prophecy which is immemorial and would not cease to exist.

He said: “What’s the distance from Imo State to Enugu, that after given the message on December 31, 2019, Ihedioha cannot come to adoration and seek for God’s intervention, rather he embarked on attacking and castigating the message and the messenger. Tell me the person that attacked a genuine man of God and went scot-free?

“What I am doing here is extraordinary and unadulterated, it is not by a power neither by might, the way Peter Obi attacked the message I gave him which later put him in this present political quagmire was the way Ihedioha also attacked me. I think that when a message like that is given the right thing to do is to ask the prophet what to do to avert it.

“Some of you who are saying that I’m an APC man and I collect money for prophecy should stop talking. If it is a question of money Goodluck Jonathan wouldn’t had lost the 2015 presidential election because they were ready to give me everything provided they retained the seat.

“The message is not partisan, I’m not a politician, I am a prophet of God. The Governor of Enugu State and Ebonyi State we are praising for doing wonders, are they APC?

“I went to Imo State to pray for Uzodimma, yes! Is that your business? Did I go with your legs? If after everything Hope (Uzodinma) called me to come and pray in Imo government house who am I to say no?

“Even Catholics who should be at the vanguard of protecting me are coming hard on me. A gift God gave you people in which you should use as pride, that it is in my church that this type of thing is happening and you people are toying with it.

“Those who are advocating for banning prophecy are ungodly. Catholic Church is a prophetic Church. Stopping the prophecy is closing the mouth of the Holy Spirit.

“Church will ordain you a priest, baptize you and confirm you in the name of the father, son and Holy Spirit when you start doing the work of Holy Spirit the same church will attack you. This is uncalled for.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/uzodinma-god-has-vindicated-me-again-mbaka/amp/

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by yinchar(m): 6:37am On Jan 20, 2020
Nice one

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 20, 2020
So it was all about Ihedioha coming abi?

Keep deceiving fools.

259 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by Flets: 6:41am On Jan 20, 2020
Someone should tell the scam of a priest to move on

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by OhBiafra: 6:54am On Jan 20, 2020
Thief

35 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by helinues: 6:56am On Jan 20, 2020
Spiritual director actor

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by chigoziri2403(m): 6:59am On Jan 20, 2020
So if ihedioha had come, the prophecy would have been reversed

My God is not a God of confusion

216 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by BetterMan247(m): 7:05am On Jan 20, 2020
Miracle Center prophet!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by Realtord43: 7:13am On Jan 20, 2020
Just say he should come and pay tithe and peace offering to your god undecided

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by donpapa(m): 7:21am On Jan 20, 2020
Yahoo Father cheesy

89 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by Worldboy: 7:26am On Jan 20, 2020
Anybody that is criticizing Rev Father Ejike Mbaka for nothing, must not fail to face the wrath of God.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by AntiBalaka: 7:50am On Jan 20, 2020
Idiot son of a voodoo practitioner.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by AntiBalaka: 7:50am On Jan 20, 2020
Worldboy:
Anybody that is criticizing Rev Father Ejike Mbaka for nothing, must not fail to face the wrath of God.

God punish you and that bastard father mbaka

139 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by Blazebond(m): 7:51am On Jan 20, 2020
When a priest,pastor,prophet etc begin to speak arrogantly,it would be wise to stay far from such,no man should claim the glory of GOD,Moses did and he was punished,all Christians need to pray for the spirit of discernment,so as to not be deceived.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:53am On Jan 20, 2020
Some of you who are saying that I’m an APC man and I collect money for prophecy should stop talking. If it is a question of money Goodluck Jonathan wouldn’t had lost the 2015 presidential election because they were ready to give me everything provided they retained the seat.

“The message is not partisan, I’m not a politician, I am a prophet of God. The Governor of Enugu State and Ebonyi State we are praising for doing wonders, are they APC?

MAN OF GOD has spoken the TRUTH once again.

@the bolded, Father, please let them continue to talk and wail biko.
That is what they are born to.do for 8 years of their lives.
They will all fall ill if they don't talk biko.

Enemies of the country praying for unrest, war and all negativity for our darling country will never know peace.

No be curse,

Na FACT!

If you are one of such people, you can start quoting @Manna.... 3...2....1.....Gooooooo

Cash Bee in da building,
Jamming Gbedu wey dey burst brain on top Grills grin cheesy wink

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:54am On Jan 20, 2020
The fiery Catholic priest thanked God for “proving once again that he (Mbaka) is the prophet of the most high God.”

Hello,

Question : Describe Father Mbaka in just 5 words.

Answer : A TRUE MAN OF GOD.

The Word of God will always be TRUE Forever and ever more.........

Worldboy:
A VERY VERY VERY BIG AMEN.
God bless you and your parent.
You are a blessing to our generation.
It is always good and refreshing to see that we still have reasonable youths on this forum.
A breathe of Fresh Air!
undecided

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by Racoon(m): 7:54am On Jan 20, 2020
I still maintain that Mbaka is a political charlatan in cassock.The catholic church ought to have long derobed and excommunicated this fallen priest.God's will never approve of this fraudulent mathematics.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by Jestin: 7:54am On Jan 20, 2020
Padre you need slow down pls.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by lomprico(m): 7:54am On Jan 20, 2020
Awol1:
So it was all about Ihedioha coming abi?

Keep deceiving fools.

to give him money na!

so if ihedioha prayed in his house God will not answer him unless he comes to you? there was no 1 prophet in the bible that after prophesying, those he warned came to him before God forgave them. None!

Fake greedy man.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by ednut1(m): 7:54am On Jan 20, 2020
There is no way in hell that 200k votes was removed or hidden. This Mbaka will be disgraced soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by Racoon(m): 7:54am On Jan 20, 2020
[s]
post=85947988:

Hello,Question : Describe Father Mbaka in just 5 words.
Answer : A TRUE MAN OF GOD.
[/s]

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by Rollins777(m): 7:55am On Jan 20, 2020
Hahahaha comedian

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by stano2(m): 7:55am On Jan 20, 2020
Mtchewwwwwwww

I'm a catholic
Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 20, 2020
Father Mbaka is just a symptom of the problem.

Most of the people bashing Father Mbaka are from the PDP side. They think that because he did not give a prophecy that was in line with their beleifs, therefore he is no man of God. (or no man of PDP)...

In a way they are right. Mbaka has gone too far with his recent pronouncements, and I expect the Catholic Church to reprimand him. But in a way he is part of a larger problem with the Church in Nigeria in general.

Many Pastors some years ago were prophesying that PDP would win in 2015...and turned a blind eye to the corruption in the PDP government and the security crisis. Some even helped with the corruption (recall the private jet of a pastor that carried 800million of government money...for 'weapons purchase')....and even now, they continue to defend the PDP because they got their share of the largesse.

Likewise, there are the APC pastors who praise the APC, and make prophecy for them, and turn a blind eye to the corruption, security issues, and mess that the country is still in. They too have gotten their share of the largesse.

Lost in the mess is the fact that as Christians we are the light of the world, and we are supposed to always stand for the truth, even when it does not benefit us. If Christians had been consistent in calling for good governance in the PDP era., instead of joining the show...maybe we won't have had APC in power today. And if Christians cannot call for good governance by APC, or cannot call their members in APC and in power to order...then where are we today.

The problem with Christianity in Nigeria is that we have sold our souls to the highest bidders for thrity pieces of shillings. Prophecy has become the currency by which we demonize each other's benefactors, so that our own benefactor can get into power and give us our own thirty pieces of silver. Meanwhile, every christian leader from top to bottom, regardless of party, is not being the light of the world. And most Christian followers are Sunday-Sunday Christians, and Monday to Saturday sinners.

And then we wonder why God is allowing Boko, Fulani Herdsmen, and economic crisis to chastise us.

26 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by chronique(m): 7:55am On Jan 20, 2020
So God allowed you to prophesy so that he can show himself by later reversing it the moment ihedioha comes to meet you? Like God doesn't have work to do and asking ihedioha to come to adoration ministry is his major preoccupation? Now I know why people call some of these pastors derogatory names like idiot, Scammer, fraudster and the likes. Y'all truly manifest the names the heathen call you...lol.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:55am On Jan 20, 2020
I feel like lying him down and flogging him six six with a cain... his mouth is getting sharper than razor blade. Even if you have the gift of prophecy, he is turning it commercial and want to gain attention for it.

To his thinking, more attention more money

Nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by Urchman200: 7:56am On Jan 20, 2020
helinues:
Spiritual director actor
I thought u were hailing him the other day?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by anonimi: 7:56am On Jan 20, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling by Ayoswit(f): 7:57am On Jan 20, 2020
So if he came, what would have happened? Shey he would have been told to sow a seed of millions of naira with state fund? This catholic priest is indeed a joke.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.