Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

MMM Participant Acquires Multi-million Naira Jeep (photos) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Participant Acquires Multi-million Naira Jeep (photos) (2259 Views)

MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) / "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Participant Acquires Multi-million Naira Jeep (photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 17, 2016
MMM participant acquires multi-million naira jeep (photos)

In the midst of recession crisis in Nigeria, a man, Potokri Forgive, has acquired Lexus 330 jeep, all thanks to the controversial money doubling scheme called MMM.

According to Mr Potokri, it was the money he got from MMM that he used in buying the jeep. The young man took to his Facebook page to announce the good news which is expected to lure more Nigerians to the Pyramid scheme. He shared photos of his new car, with the caption: “God bless MMM Nigeria, New Lexus .

See more photos of the vehicle purchased by Mr. Forgive below:

A quick look at the comment section of the post which has garnered many shares show everyone congratulation him and some, blaming themselves for not joining the MMM scheme earlier than when they did.

Congrats

source

https://www.naij.com/1051809-mmm-participant-buys-jeep-photos.html

Re: MMM Participant Acquires Multi-million Naira Jeep (photos) by dingbang(m): 7:14am On Nov 17, 2016
grin I just dey laugh...

The real owners of the car will soon come for it

1 Like

Re: MMM Participant Acquires Multi-million Naira Jeep (photos) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:16am On Nov 17, 2016
Go bless your MMM hustle joor..thunder fire any Efcc dah tries to take away people's daily bread undecided

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Acquires Multi-million Naira Jeep (photos) by jopretty(f): 7:20am On Nov 17, 2016
Hmmm...if you asked me, I'd suggest acquring landed property or establishing a profitable business is wise with monies made from this scheme. But well, I know not this dude and his achievements. Big congrats to him.
Re: MMM Participant Acquires Multi-million Naira Jeep (photos) by dragonking3: 7:25am On Nov 17, 2016
This is what Buhari government doesn't like to see. Buhari loves to see Nigerians suffer.. He will soon send EFCC after this man.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Acquires Multi-million Naira Jeep (photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: MMM Participant Acquires Multi-million Naira Jeep (photos) by NurEmperor(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2016
.MMM has evacuated a prospective political thug from the street.
This is why the govt is fighting MMM.

They will use their children as political thugs come 2019.

NB: I'm not a participant b4 you start ur cyber bully.
Re: MMM Participant Acquires Multi-million Naira Jeep (photos) by delectablegyal(f): 7:32am On Nov 17, 2016
this guy still dey stay for "face me i slap you" but he get jeep. it's ok.
Re: MMM Participant Acquires Multi-million Naira Jeep (photos) by feodan: 7:32am On Nov 17, 2016
i guess dat lexus is around 3.5m , withing hw many month bro, i be fool.........
Re: MMM Participant Acquires Multi-million Naira Jeep (photos) by NurEmperor(m): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2016
delectablegyal:
Prove it beyound reasonable doubt.

In fact in our members voice, pinshur or!
Re: MMM Participant Acquires Multi-million Naira Jeep (photos) by delectablegyal(f): 7:44am On Nov 17, 2016
NurEmperor:
Prove it beyound reasonable doubt.
In fact in our members voice, pinshur or!

you no see the unkempt environment where him park him car?

1 Like

Re: MMM Participant Acquires Multi-million Naira Jeep (photos) by Moblord(m): 7:48am On Nov 17, 2016
MMM pays and anybody that is against it wants you to remain poor till you die. To all those that are are against MMM, One day you'll say "I wish i started earlier"
Re: MMM Participant Acquires Multi-million Naira Jeep (photos) by OlamusConsult(m): 10:01am On Nov 17, 2016
feodan:
i guess dat lexus is around 3.5m , withing hw many month bro, i be fool.........
lol..that is because you don't understand how the system workS
Re: MMM Participant Acquires Multi-million Naira Jeep (photos) by feodan: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
guy, u wey understand wey una lexus ?
Re: MMM Participant Acquires Multi-million Naira Jeep (photos) by Jayjay0(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
feodan:
Before you start asking questions that we already know the answer. In MMM, you get your 30% bonus, referral bonus, guidership bonus, and video of happiness bonus. Go to the testimony section and see how much people make before you start asking dumb question
Re: MMM Participant Acquires Multi-million Naira Jeep (photos) by Jayjay0(m): 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
delectablegyal:
undecided Guys like this use girls like you to launch the car with his guys so before you jump into conclusion why not change your picture to something your mum will be proud of
Re: MMM Participant Acquires Multi-million Naira Jeep (photos) by feodan: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
Before you start asking questions that we
already know the answer. In MMM, you get
your 30% bonus, referral bonus, guidership
bonus, and video of happiness bonus. Go to
the testimony section and see how much
people make before you start asking dumb
question......
...jayjay answer my question were una boxer ordinary okada u neva buy seen u dey do MMM...... Abeg go find work joor!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

THE FASTEST ULTIMATE CYCLER WITH PROVE OF PAYMENT / Is It Possible To Start Lucrative Business With #3,000 ? / Commercial Papers (cps) - How You Too Can Benefit From This Debt Instrument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.