Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public (44780 Views)

SON Debunks Fake Amstel Malta Claims, As Police Search For Rumor-mongers / "Poisonous" Jack And Jill Biscuits Message Is A Hoax / How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by ChuzzyBlog: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2016
The Malt drink company has responded to the trending "real and fake" can saga! They announced via their official Facebook page with over 217,000 fans that it was only a change of pack due to NAFDAC and SON's regulations. So stop spreading the information, it's a hoax!

SOURCE http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/11/amstel-malt-fake-can-amstel-malt.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by ChuzzyBlog: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by UrennaNkoll(f): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2016
Nigerians and the way they generate fear within themselves..
They'll tell you its not good to use the seasoning of noodles. My mum actually does this angry

#Theyll tell you canned drinks harbours some bacteria like e-coli hence, its not good
#Theyll tell you eating canned beef is bad, its made of human flesh
#Theyll tell you drinking soda is terrible. You can fall sick from it .
#Too much vegetable is not good, you'll die early
#eating goat meat is not good, it contains sone pheromones which can kill you fast.
Oh I just heard one now, a raven hunted down a fowl chick. The dude went ahead to say ravens meat are used for suya hence buying suya anyhow is bad grin
Wetin you con want make we chop?

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by Kingsasian(m): 8:32am On Nov 17, 2016
Fear don catch me before o. Thank God.
Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by Collenshy2020(m): 8:33am On Nov 17, 2016
Why didn't they notify the public earlier on, poor customer service management, make them upgrade jare.

33 Likes

Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by Davash222(m): 8:41am On Nov 17, 2016
Wetin concern me with Amstel Malt..

#TeamHeroBeer jor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by okirewaju(f): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2016
Seems they remove the low sugar which was in the old can hence we all agree now that it is not low sugar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by veekid(m): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2016

wetin concern me with Amstel Malta; abeg pass me the ganjar jor

2 Likes

Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by Bujumbura(m): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
I
Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2016

Is it true that there are fake Amala and Ewedu ??

4 Likes

Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by Turks: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by ItsawrapOutfit: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
Good they clarify, else retailers would end up drinking the Amstel malt they already purchased themselves.

1 Like

Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by AKMoney1(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
I dont take sugar tongue

1 Like

Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
Good for your customers. I don't take Amstel
Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by steppin: 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hoax abi market strategy?
No one in their right minds produces a fake Amstel malt, when there are fasting selling and better malt drinks like Guinness Malt or Maltina.
Una don fail.

1 Like

Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by Jdesilentkiller(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
Thank God I don't even like Amstel malt unless it's given to me free during occasions.

1 Like

Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by Costello559(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
They should hv announced that before releasing the new look... Organization is poor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by VickyRotex(f): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
UrennaNkoll:
They'll tell you its not good to use the seasoning of noodles. My mum actually does this angry

#Theyll tell you canned drinks harbours some bacteria like e-coli hence, its not good
#Theyll tell you eating canned beef is bad, its made of human flesh
#Theyll tell you drinking soda is terrible. You can fall sick from it .
#Too much vegetable is not good, you'll die early
#eating goat meat is not good, it contains sone pheromones which can kill you fast.
Oh I just heard one now, a raven hunted down a fowl chick. The dude went ahead to say ravens meat are used for suya hence buying suya anyhow is bad grin

Just drink water. But then, they'll still ask you:

Mineral, tap or distilled water?

flavored or non flavored?
undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
They should have notified the populace of this latest development prior to the introduction of the new changes in their can into the market, rather than creating unnecessary tension. It shows there is a total disconnection. Anyway, it's good they respond on time to make clarification(s) & it is noted.
Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by VickyRotex(f): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
But the guy who created the thread, later updated it saying it was Hoax.

The poster above me is right!
Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by airminem(f): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
There Is Interna Squabble In The Within The Food And Drinks Producers. So Much Wahala
Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by henrydadon(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin

okay in that case i have noting to fear

[img]http://i./KylMzku5T57A4.gif[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by Elchappo: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
Amstel malta nah woman drink nah, so am off...
Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by admax(m): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
The sales and marketing manager should be queried, they should have informed their customers this.

They thought people wouldn't notice right? They will now have to spend more money to repair their damaged brand image.

2 Likes

Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by tobechi74: 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
fake is more original

1 Like

Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by IntroVAT: 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
So it no longer low sugar? Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by jerryfisher(m): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
Davash222:
Wetin concern me with Amstel Malt..
#TeamHeroBeer jor
Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by ItzHoludex(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
noted
Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by tammie24: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
As if they don't know people produce fake drinks
Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by onosprince(m): 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by OkunrinMeta: 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
UrennaNkoll:
............. grin

Chop banana my dear, unripe banana. Other fruits like cucumber are also very good.
Re: Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public by eezeribe(m): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner / The Squirrel We Hunted In My Hometown In Eastern Region (Ghana) / 5 Nigerian Stews, Sauces You Can Make Without Tomatoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.