Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" (33595 Views)

White Man Holds Umbrella For Oluwo Of Iwoland, Rasheed Akanbi In London / "I Haven’t Adopted The Title Of An Emir" - Oluwo Of Iwo Oba Abdul-Rasheed Akanbi / Oba Rasheed Akanbi's Swag As He Steps Out For An Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by Aminat508(f): 8:51am On Nov 17, 2016
Oluwo Of Iwo Welcomes A New Prince And Named Him Oduduwa

Oluwo of Iwoland, Ọba (Dr) Abdul Rasheed Adewale Akanbi Telu 1, has been blessed with a new Prince yesterday 16th November, 2016. The Queen gave birth in an hospital in Canada.

AMILOADED gathered that the mother and child are doing very well.

The king said the new Prince shall be named "Odùduwà" because the Prince was born on a special day of November.

The king also said the major reason he named the new Prince "Oduduwa" is because of the revelation been revealed to him when the Queen's was pregnant.

He also said he didn't want people to keep believing in Oduduwa as an Idol but as a legend of Yoruba Kingdom.

Coincidentally, Ooni Luwo Gbagida was the 16th Ooni of Ife, Oluwo Telu 1 was the 16th Oluwo of Iwoland, Telu 1 Coronation was on the 16th of January and now a new Prince was born on the 16th of November, 2016

He claimed it is not a coincidence but the work of Almighty God.

We are so happy for the King and we say a big big congratulations.

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/11/oluwo-of-iwo-welcomes-new-prince-and.html

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by Aminat508(f): 8:52am On Nov 17, 2016
Congrats Telu 1

See more photos below

http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/11/oluwo-of-iwo-welcomes-new-prince-and.html

Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by Evergreen4(m): 8:54am On Nov 17, 2016
Congrats to the swaggalicious king.

I smell FP

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by ajani1978(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2016
Congrats to my king. Telu1 of Iwo kingdom

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by Funjosh(m): 8:58am On Nov 17, 2016
Picture of Prince Oduduwa or.......... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 17, 2016
Congrats to Alayeluwah!...

Amiloaded, reporting news about Oba of Iwo since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by Young03(m): 9:29am On Nov 17, 2016
and so?
Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by nwasinachi(f): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2016
Congratulations sir! welcome to the world little one, hope u didnt fall from the sky like the one they named you after did?

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by iceberryose(m): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2016
Evergreen4:
Congrats to the swaggalicious king.

I smell FP
Your nose is working

16 Likes

Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by afo86: 11:03am On Nov 17, 2016
Congrats smiley
Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:04am On Nov 17, 2016
Congratulations to the royal family.
Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 17, 2016
Happy Birthday To Me... A Bigger and Better me I Pray..
Abeg make una help me beg Lalasticlala to push my song come fp..

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by MAKABBEY(m): 11:05am On Nov 17, 2016
I can't imagine how I will feel if my parents name me oduduwa,...

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by Eibams60(m): 11:06am On Nov 17, 2016
streeti take over
Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by labbyk(m): 11:06am On Nov 17, 2016
nwasinachi:
Congratulations sir! welcome to the world little one, hope u didnt fall from the sky like the one they named you after did?
lol
Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by Kingbuhari(m): 11:06am On Nov 17, 2016
Mr Oba u named ur innocent son Oduduwa the expelled falling demon from heaven... you for name the boy AFONJA
Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by femi4: 11:07am On Nov 17, 2016
nwasinachi:
angry
Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by BornStunner1: 11:07am On Nov 17, 2016
ODUDUWA!!!!!! angry

We dey expect the new baby for Benin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by IRobot7(m): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2016
Sharp shooter! Akpako Master!
Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by teebillz: 11:08am On Nov 17, 2016
Congrats.
Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by Category1: 11:09am On Nov 17, 2016
[size=15pt]oba wey dey born him pikin for Canada...shuo!
angry

Can u imagine?[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by temmypotter(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2016
the last picture.. that's oriental hotel.. anyways, what's my business.
Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by Aburi001: 11:09am On Nov 17, 2016
Oduduwa junior grin
Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:10am On Nov 17, 2016
Mehn his olori is a MILF! shocked

Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by MzMercie: 11:11am On Nov 17, 2016
Eku ewu omo ooo, Olorun awo, Olorun ada si

Congrats to the royal family
Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by OMOTOWO(m): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2016
U don change the background to green abi since market no come ..Pele tie
Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by Arewa12: 11:21am On Nov 17, 2016
Issoke
Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by OCTAVO: 11:22am On Nov 17, 2016
OK o
Re: Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" by wellmax(m): 11:26am On Nov 17, 2016
Category1:
oba wey dey born him pikin for Canada...shuo!
angry
Can u imagine?

You want Naija Doctors to see Oba's wife punany?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife / Becheve: Cross River Community Where Unborn Baby Girls Are Betrothed To Aged Men / Ugezu At Igbo Worldwide Festival Of Art & Culture In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.