Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

A Brief Plea To Seun For Clemency - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Brief Plea To Seun For Clemency (679 Views)

Oh! Thanks To Seun For Restoring Nairaland's Frontpage Back To Normal! / An Open Letter To Seun For Explanation / 7years After Seun For Once Can't Compensate Members- This Boy Is Too Stingy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brief Plea To Seun For Clemency by muffins(f): 1:17am On Nov 04, 2009
Seun, this is my last plea for mercy to you, I have done something wrong and I have pleaded with you to forgive and release me but you ignore it, I have been banned for two weeks already, Isn't that enough punishment for a 1st offender?, to err is human but to forgive is divine, we all make mistakes, please release my ,mama-gee username, ever since you banned ,mama-gee, I have never been the same again, I don't feel comfortable posting on nairaland anymore, please for the sake of forgiveness and mercy release ,mama-gee and I'll jump up and promise to do my best if given another chance, please seun. embarassed undecided cry
Re: A Brief Plea To Seun For Clemency by mukina2: 1:31am On Nov 04, 2009
You wont be unbanned because you cannot stop being a nuisance.
Re: A Brief Plea To Seun For Clemency by muffins(f): 1:37am On Nov 04, 2009
^I'm sorry but I can't help it, each day that goes by I miss my ,mama-gee username. cry
Re: A Brief Plea To Seun For Clemency by skfa1: 1:44am On Nov 04, 2009
But wait a min, i think you should stop begging as if your life depends on it.

Pls move on, atleast u got a new ID now. This is just an internet thingy my sister, u are more than that.

Pls stop.
Re: A Brief Plea To Seun For Clemency by muffins(f): 1:45am On Nov 04, 2009
^^How about my 1842 posts, I worked hard to get, do you know how long it took me to get that within a two month period? undecided
Re: A Brief Plea To Seun For Clemency by mukina2: 1:46am On Nov 04, 2009
skfa1:

But wait a min, i think you should stop begging as if your life depends on it.

Pls move on, atleast u got a new ID now. This is just an interner thingy my sister, u are more than that.

Pls stop.

I wish she can listen to that, she creates a new thread every minute, on this same issue.
Re: A Brief Plea To Seun For Clemency by muffins(f): 1:50am On Nov 04, 2009
^^But you started it all, if you hadn't banned me for a little reason, seun wouldn't have noticed my profile. undecided
Re: A Brief Plea To Seun For Clemency by mukina2: 1:55am On Nov 04, 2009
If you hadn't insulted people for no reason none of this would have been happening.
Re: A Brief Plea To Seun For Clemency by muffins(f): 2:01am On Nov 04, 2009
^^And if you had read the whole thread and realized that it was him who called me a dimwitt before I cursed back, you would have probably given me a warning before jumping into conclusions and banning people unnecessarily. angry angry
Re: A Brief Plea To Seun For Clemency by mukina2: 2:19am On Nov 04, 2009
ok, first time you agreed you were wrong, now you are not, anyways have fun wink
Re: A Brief Plea To Seun For Clemency by muffins(f): 2:23am On Nov 04, 2009
^^I said I was wrong in cursing back but we are all human beings we all get angry when people tempt us, he was the apprentice of the fight, I was only the retailer, that should have been a warning not a ban, are you kidding me? undecided
Re: A Brief Plea To Seun For Clemency by chic2pimp(m): 2:33am On Nov 04, 2009
mukina2:

ok, first time you agreed you were wrong, now you are not, anyways have fun wink
Miss Big Bootay no free Mama Gee ooo. She needs to learn the errors of her ways grin cheesy
Re: A Brief Plea To Seun For Clemency by muffins(f): 2:34am On Nov 04, 2009
^^That's why you must get banned. grin grin grin
Re: A Brief Plea To Seun For Clemency by manmustwac(m): 2:41am On Nov 04, 2009
its mukina you should be begging not seun
Re: A Brief Plea To Seun For Clemency by chic2pimp(m): 2:44am On Nov 04, 2009
Lai Lai Muki no fit ban me jare. Even her no say nah true I talk dia cool.
Re: A Brief Plea To Seun For Clemency by muffins(f): 2:47am On Nov 04, 2009
manmustwac:

its mukina you should be begging not seun

Mukina released me that day after begging her, seun later banned me for "Using duplicate identities" not up to 5 minutes after I was released. undecided
Re: A Brief Plea To Seun For Clemency by manmustwac(m): 2:51am On Nov 04, 2009
muffins:

Mukina released me that day after begging her, seun later banned me for "Using duplicate identities" not up to 5 minutes after I was released. undecided
Dosen't make sense If u don't create a new I D how can u beg? Now he ban u again for creating a new I D when what he should've done is ban the new I D and release the old one.
Re: A Brief Plea To Seun For Clemency by muffins(f): 2:53am On Nov 04, 2009
manmustwac:

Dosen't make sense  If u don't create a new I D how can u beg? Now he ban u again for creating a new I D when what he should've done is ban the new I D and release the old one.

I had two identities(,mama-gee and ?mama-gee), I used the other when the first one was banned, when the first one was released by mukina, seun banned both. grin grin
Re: A Brief Plea To Seun For Clemency by chic2pimp(m): 3:00am On Nov 04, 2009
^^^^^ Well done. I congratulate Seun as it seems he is doing his job correctly grin cool.
Re: A Brief Plea To Seun For Clemency by manmustwac(m): 3:06am On Nov 04, 2009
@muffins
wow so you had twins. Its too bad that both of them died, cry  never mind. I suggest u just forget about both mama gees and just bury them.  cry Continue with muffins. Me and mukina will come to the burial. Its time u forgot about mama-gee and start a new life with muffins cry
Re: A Brief Plea To Seun For Clemency by Gabry(f): 8:53am On Nov 04, 2009
Na waaa o. So u want the number of post abi? And thats it? In that case, do u want my ID name? I have 20000 posts cheesy
Re: A Brief Plea To Seun For Clemency by CrazyMan(m): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2009
Seun bikonu release her.

Her sobs through out the night didn’t make me sleep; you know she’s very fragile and we wouldn’t want our dear mamagee to fall sick over a problem that could have been avoided.

So general Seun; please for our sake release her; I myself I missed her a lot.

God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Appliants Storm Lagos Job Website / Does Nairaland Has Blackberry Application? / Whatnis A Registered Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.