Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

First Facebook Start Meetup In Africa Held In Cape Town - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / First Facebook Start Meetup In Africa Held In Cape Town (483 Views)

Bloggers Meetup / #WCLAGOS2018: Highlights From The WordPress Conference That Held Last Saturday / An Avenue For Nigeria Webmasters To Meetup And Have Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Facebook Start Meetup In Africa Held In Cape Town by Orikinla(m): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2016
First Facebook Start Meetup in Africa Held in Cape Town

More than 150 developers and entrepreneurs gathered for Facebook’s first FbStart event in Africa on 15 November at AfricaCom 2016 in Cape Town, South Africa.

During this half-day event, attendees met the Facebook team, learned about Facebook platform tools for developers, and saw how Facebook works with mobile app start-ups through the FbStart programme.

“It would not be possible for us to accomplish our mission of making the world more open and connected without the help of developers and other partners in our community,” says Emeka Afigbo, Strategic Products Partnerships Manager, Facebook. “We were delighted by the excellent turnout for the workshop and excited by the possibilities of the great ideas we saw from the delegates at the FbStart event.”

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My 70k Facebook Group / I Am In Need Of A Good Writer / How I Registered My Domain For Less Than $4 (NGN1300)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.