Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

(let's Talk) Damn Good Discussion About Happenings In Our Work Place! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / (let's Talk) Damn Good Discussion About Happenings In Our Work Place! (1309 Views)

How Do I Tackle This At My Work Place? / (let's Talk) Damn Good Discussion About Happenings In Our Work Place! / Modern Work Place Vs Old Work Place: Why New Firms Are Taking Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(let's Talk) Damn Good Discussion About Happenings In Our Work Place! by jokhen10: 11:14am On Nov 17, 2016
Hoping this thread would be a platform to share stories of work/office romance, events, funny/awkward moments, share ideas, provide work solutions; office Gifs; and what have you. ..any good talk, discussions, gists, ideas relating to our work place........So let's get rolling folks, its all up to you now friends? got something to share?
Re: (let's Talk) Damn Good Discussion About Happenings In Our Work Place! by ammyluv2002(f): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2016
Following

Thanks Op
Re: (let's Talk) Damn Good Discussion About Happenings In Our Work Place! by debssy(m): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
Let the discussion begin....

OP start sharing your own experience
Re: (let's Talk) Damn Good Discussion About Happenings In Our Work Place! by Appliedmaths(m): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Grabs a chair...
Re: (let's Talk) Damn Good Discussion About Happenings In Our Work Place! by jokhen10: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
Short Stories of Office Romance:
Story by Sexybrit,

Working late on a Wednesday night, I was in my office filling out paper work for tomorrow’s meeting with a new client, when I heard a noise coming from down the hall; I got up from my desk and walked forwards the sound. What I found, was not what I was expecting.
A woman in a tight, black miniskirt and a low-cut blue blouse with long dirty blonde hair; her back against the wall with her eyes closed as she pleasured herself. She separated her lips with one hand with the other gently guided to fingers up and down the separated lips then slips into her pussy. In that one moment, I completely forgot why came down here. I walked into the room and shut the door. I shook and cleared my head.
“What on earth are you doing?” I asked as I watch her hand moved up and down more and more under her skirt.
She jumped in surprised, “Oh my god, I thought I was the only one here.” She pushed her hair between her ears.
I recognized her face; Annabelle is one of the secretaries.
The secretaries are usually gone before everyone else, so why is she still doing here? And why was she pleasuring herself?
Daydream:
I walk into the room and watch as she is pleasuring herself. I would close the door and walk over spread her legs and move her underwear out of the way; I would gentle slip my tongue into her pussy and wiggle it and have her go crazy. Then push her against the wall with one hand and explore her body with the other, then unbutton my pants and push myself into her tight hole and Bleep the shit out of her until she cries for relieve. I came back to reality after the thought left my head. Annabelle was watching me, that her eyes went wide when she remember what she was doing. I ignored the look.
“Annabelle, what are you doing here so late?” I asked.
“Well,” she sighed. “I was waiting for some papers to be finished faxing.”
“Oh,” I said. I looked down remembering what she was doing earlier and the embarrassing dream day; I shook my head and remembered why I left my office. “What was that noise?”
“Oh, I bumped into the shelf and one of the boxes fell.” She admitted and turned towards the fax machine. I got a perfect view of her ass; she was wearing a black lace thong. My shaft became hard again instantly. She turned and looked at me, “Is there anything you need?”
I shook my head no but never taking my eyes off of her body; I have never seen a woman’s body that amazing before, and I have dated models before. I wanted to touch her body, but that would be sexual harassment. I turned and headed back to my office still thinking of her amazing body and day dream. I took a seat behind my desk and started going through the papers again.
A knock on the door, “Come in,” I said.
The door opened, reviling Annabelle with a hand filled of papers. “Can I help you?” I asked as I seat there behind the desk, hiding the fact I was hard at the sight of her.
“Can you sign off on this for me?” she asked as she walked up to my desk. I nodded my head as she placed the papers on the desk. I signed my name and handed it back to her, I smiled and went back to work
Seconds later she was at my desk again. “Is there something else you need?” I asked without looking up knowing the erection was going to become even stronger.
Source: https://www.wattpad.com/78707569-short-stories-of-lust-and-passion-office-romance

Share your own story(real life) here!!!
Re: (let's Talk) Damn Good Discussion About Happenings In Our Work Place! by amicable09(f): 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mmmh.....
I was not here!
Re: (let's Talk) Damn Good Discussion About Happenings In Our Work Place! by jokhen10: 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
amicable09:
Mmmh.....
I was not here!
why na......nn u re most welcomed here...... still got lots of romantic confessions concerning my self to mk here.....
Re: (let's Talk) Damn Good Discussion About Happenings In Our Work Place! by jokhen10: 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
amicable09:
Mmmh.....
I was not here!
why na......nn u re most welcomed here...... still got lots of romantic confessions concerning my self to mk here.....
Re: (let's Talk) Damn Good Discussion About Happenings In Our Work Place! by amicable09(f): 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
jokhen10:
why na......nn u re most welcomed here......
still got lots of romantic confessions concerning my self to mk here.....
Ehen!?

Is that so? grin
Did you say personal?
Okay, but this Oyibo people own no gel for us here in Naija. I like practical stuff.

Let's hear your own confession cheesy
Re: (let's Talk) Damn Good Discussion About Happenings In Our Work Place! by Fkforyou(m): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
amicable09:

Ehen!?

Is that so? grin
Did you say personal?
Okay, but this Oyibo people own no gel for us here in Naija. I like practical stuff.

Let's hear your own confession cheesy

We the Silent Readers Association do here by fine you with the sum of $20,000 for breach of contract. angry

You left your own thread that is lacking of update to come and peep into someone else's thread. angry

Oya no vex....please we need update. cry
Re: (let's Talk) Damn Good Discussion About Happenings In Our Work Place! by amicable09(f): 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
Fkforyou:

We the Silent Readers Association do here by fine you with the sum of $20,000 for breach of contract. angry

You left your own thread that is lacking of update to come and peep into someone else's thread. angry

Oya no vex....please we need update. cry
Hahahaha. You don follow me reach here grin

I saw 'story' and that piqued my interest. Not to worry, mine will be updated next week. Like a soap, it is aired weekly grin

Enjoy frequent updates from here.
Re: (let's Talk) Damn Good Discussion About Happenings In Our Work Place! by Fkforyou(m): 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha. You don follow me reach here grin

I saw 'story' and that piqued my interest. Not to worry, mine will be updated next week. Like a soap, it is aired weekly grin

Enjoy frequent updates from here.

That's not fair.... undecided. Anyway it's worth the wait.
Re: (let's Talk) Damn Good Discussion About Happenings In Our Work Place! by protonz(m): 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
Wat nonsense why wud u post such on diz thead....
By d way wat later happened. Wat nonsense why wud u post such on diz thead....
By d way wat later happened. grin
Re: (let's Talk) Damn Good Discussion About Happenings In Our Work Place! by amicable09(f): 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
Fkforyou:

That's not fair.... undecided. Anyway it's worth the wait.
Thanks, I'm glad you feel it is cheesy
Re: (let's Talk) Damn Good Discussion About Happenings In Our Work Place! by jokhen10: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
OK folks I need your advice on this one.......
at my place of work there's dis it gal I'm crushing on..... she now knows abt my feelings for her.....she doesn't want a relationship with me Co's apparently she's dating anoda boy but she admitted to me that I caught her fancy..... I be used all tricks in D bag to provoke her love..... Including trying to mk her jealous, if only I knew it would bring more complications, I'd not have tried it, Wat I did was to get close to her close friend here at Avon Crown caps n c how she'd react to it, I tot to my self 'if she gets angry abt it den I'll know I have a chance n if she doesn't den I wud walk away, very simple, or so I tot., without knowing that her friend her self had bn crushing on me.
B4 I continue D rest of D story I must confess I Neva really loved D gal I just wanted to get laid. That asides, Vicky(my crush) started noticing me n her friend and she wasn't comfortable with it, once she told me to d face with every anger n jealousy in her (although she tried to mask it) that she wasnt comfortable with how close me n her friend was getting.......... (mk I work small I dey cum)
Re: (let's Talk) Damn Good Discussion About Happenings In Our Work Place! by bigtt76(f): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ok we de wait grin

jokhen10:
OK folks I need your advice on this one.......
at my place of work there's dis it gal I'm crushing on..... she now knows abt my feelings for her.....she doesn't want a relationship with me Co's apparently she's dating anoda boy but she admitted to me that I caught her fancy..... I be used all tricks in D bag to provoke her love..... Including trying to mk her jealous, if only I knew it would bring more complications, I'd not have tried it, Wat I did was to get close to her close friend here at Avon Crown caps n c how she'd react to it, I tot to my self 'if she gets angry abt it den I'll know I have a chance n if she doesn't den I wud walk away, very simple, or so I tot., without knowing that her friend her self had bn crushing on me.
B4 I continue D rest of D story I must confess I Neva really loved D gal I just wanted to get laid. That asides, Vicky(my crush) started noticing me n her friend and she wasn't comfortable with it, once she told me to d face with every anger n jealousy in her (although she tried to mask it) that she wasnt comfortable with how close me n her friend was getting.......... (mk I work small I dey cum)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Daily With Your Smartphone... / . / Gis Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.