Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,112 members, 7,845,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) (3456 Views)

An Appeal To Seun Osewa To Be Silent No More / Why Seun osewa Is So Pained Because Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist / Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
hahn:

How?
Oluwaseun has nothing to do with Christ undecided
he has nothin to do withchrist buh his name does so it proves my point
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by hahn(m): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
johnydon22:

Oh jeeez #FacePalm

As in ehn. How someone can create a thread and then go on to ridicule it eludes me grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by johnydon22(m): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
Miz007:
first of all who said he shuld change it i really dont think u guys understand anythin
and yes there iz always something special abt him bieng an atheist even if bill gates is d owner of d blog i will still persuade him to change iz religion or belief.Y?bcoz i am a christian and we are meant to spread d word nt to keep quiet while pple are followin d wrong part

Jesus are you dumb or what, you are asking him to change a name that has nothing to do with Christianity you preach?

Secondly someone doesn't need to be of royal linage to bear the name, Prince..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by johnydon22(m): 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
Miz007:

Jesus Christ what sort of Dummy is this, what in the world concerns the name "OluwaSeun" and Christ?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by johnydon22(m): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You have a point , Christians do change their names , the one they once bore as heathens if the name gives glory to a lesser god .

You have to change the name of everyday of the week then, change the name of the planets too. . . Monday will now become Matthew's day..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by Niflheim(m): 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
@johnydon22,

I tire for dem oh!!! There was an Atheist meet up and Conference/Interactive Session at Unilag last year!!! Seun Kuti was the guest speaker and Professor Douglas Anele was the special guest of honour!!!

During the Question and Answer Session, a retarded christian who claimed to be a student of philosophy, asked the following question.............

QUESTION: "Professor Douglas!!! You are a hypocrite!!! How can you claim to be an atheist and yet answer the name Douglas?"
I almost fainted!!! I felt like going home to vomit!!! Who told the slowpoke that Douglas was a christian name? IT IS A SCOTTISH NAME!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by hahn(m): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
Miz007:

What has "Oluwaseun" to to do with Christianity? Do you mean to say that Yorubas never bore the name "Oluwa" before Christianity was introduced in Nigeria?

Do you mean to say that Yorubas didn't worship "God" before Christianity came to Nigeria?

Are you really this ignorant?

3 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by johnydon22(m): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
Niflheim:
@johnydon22,

I tire for dem oh!!! There was an Atheist meet up and Conference/Interactive Session at Unilag last year!!! Seun Kuti was the guest speaker and Professor Douglas Anele was the special guest of honour!!!

During the Question and Answer Session, a retarded christian who claimed to be a student of philosophy, asked the following question.............

QUESTION: "Professor Douglas!!! You are a hypocrite!!! How can you claim to be an atheist and yet answer the name Douglas?"
I almost fainted!!! I felt like going home to vomit!!! Who told the slowpoke that Douglas was a christian name? IT IS A SCOTTISH NAME!!!

Sometimes the best way to deal with some folks is 'Slap your forehead, sigh and ignore..

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by hopefulLandlord: 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You have a point , Christians do change their names , the one they once bore as heathens if the name gives glory to a lesser god .

you're better than this
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by Imaeyez(m): 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
I'm not saying all religious people are unintelligent but it sure seems all unintelligent people are religious. An atheist can even decide to change his name to Jesus and it still won't prove anything!! So assuming you go to the market to buy rice and you see a bag of Garri with RICE written on it, you will confidently pay for it? SMH

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by JackBizzle: 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin

Is God that petty?
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by Vince77(m): 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
first of all who said he shuld change it i really dont think u guys understand anythin
and yes there iz always something special abt him bieng an atheist even if bill gates is d owner of d blog i will still persuade him to change iz religion or belief.Y?bcoz i am a christian and we are meant to spread d word nt to keep quiet while pple are followin d wrong part

Compare the bolded with ur question then you will realize how confused you are.
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin

Is God that petty?

I never said that it was important to change your name . But its a reasonable thing to do
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
Wat iz dz world turnin into chai dere iz GOD O
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
This thread was DOA. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by kevoh(m): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kai, you guys are heartless! cheesy cheesy See how you made the OP deactivate his account! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by hahn(m): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
kevoh:
Kai, you guys are heartless! cheesy cheesy See how you made the OP deactivate his account! grin grin

Lol. Really?
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by kevoh(m): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
hahn:

Lol. Really?
His moniker has turned to 'Nobody'

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by neocortex: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
If truly u do not believe in christ den y is ur name nt changed

There is no connection between Oluwaseun and christianity,
Oluwaseun is a pure yoruba name.
Even if a connection do exist, a personal name is just a name,
you can neither copyright nor patent it.
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by hahn(m): 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
kevoh:

His moniker has turned to 'Nobody'

Lol

Shuo

Maybe it was winner01 or kingebukasblog trying to be smart. They probably feel it is a dumb question but can't help themselves cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
hahn:

Lol

Shuo

Maybe it was winner01 or kingebukasblog trying to be smart. They probably feel it is a dumb question but can't help themselves cheesy

I don't try to be smart , I am smart grin grin grin

I be like say you and Weah96 dey ingest THC cheesy
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by JackBizzle: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Niflheim:
@johnydon22,

grin grin grin

I'm sure the student in question was either kingebukasblog or winner01!

Mumu squared

7 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
hahn:

Lol

Shuo

wow i am new here in nairaland buh i hav neva seen someone as dumb as u.Hw can u just jump into conclusion without any verification.i cant believe d same thing dat made u an atheist haz made u xoooo dumb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

First , how can we verify that such incident happened during the event and secondly , winner01 is running his phd program not in Unilag I think and I study in Covenant University . So this confutes your mendacious claims undecided
mehn u fell ma hand u dont need to answer stupid and unnessary allegations nah
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by hopefulLandlord: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin grin
I'm sure the student in question was either kingebukasblog or winner01!

Mumu squared

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by JackBizzle: 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

First , how can we verify that such incident happened during the event and secondly , winner01 is running his phd program not in Unilag I think and I study in Covenant University . So this confutes your mendacious claims undecided

Winner01 or yourself could have traveled to unilag for the convention to derail the discussions. After all, thats what you like to do on nairaland to atheist threads.

grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
Frenzy007:
mehn u fell ma hand u dont need to answer stupid and unnessary allegations nah

I dey sorry bro . I don commot am sef . cool
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by hahn(m): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
Frenzy007:
wow i am new here in nairaland buh i hav neva seen someone as dumb as u.Hw can u just jump into conclusion without any verification.i cant believe d same thing dat made u an atheist haz made u xoooo dumb

You are new.

Keep quiet and learn

smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by JackBizzle: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I dey sorry bro . I don commot am sef . cool

too late grin
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
JackBizzle:

Winner01 or yourself could have traveled to unilag for the convention to derail the discussions. After all, thats what you like to do on nairaland to atheist threads.

grin grin grin

You have to provide proof that we did embark on such journey and even attended the convention . We all know that atheists have no reasonable arguments , so why spend time and money to listen to someone bore us with soporific jeremiads on religion . Diatribes against religion =! proof of God's non existence .
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by JackBizzle: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You have to provide proof that we did embark on such journey and even attended the convention . We all know that atheists have no reasonable arguments , so why spend time and money to listen to someone bore us with soporific jeremiads on religion . Diatribes against religion =! proof of God's non existence .

Ode.....I was trolling.

Seems you cant tell fact from fiction (parody) nowadays.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

hh / Truth About The Protestant Inquisition (aka The Christian's Torture Sessions) / Pator Kun , Bookmark And Ijawkid, Let Us Discuss The Pre-existence Of JESUS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.