Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,949 members, 7,845,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) (3448 Views)

An Appeal To Seun Osewa To Be Silent No More / Why Seun osewa Is So Pained Because Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist / Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
JackBizzle:

Ode.....I was trolling.

Seems you cant tell fact from fiction (parody) nowadays.

And you can't tell when someone is playing along tongue

You never took those troll courses seriously grin

King Ebuka : You have a lot to learn son

JackBizzle : (incesed) But great master , how can I learn when you never let me practice

King Ebuka : (sighs) Inner peace dear disciple , inner peace

cheesy cheesy
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by hopefulLandlord: 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

And you can't tell when someone is playing along tongue

You never took those troll courses seriously grin

King Ebuka : You have a lot to learn son

JackBizzle : (incesed) But great master , how can I learn when you never let me practice

King Ebuka : (sighs) Inner peace dear disciple , inner peace

cheesy cheesy

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by Caveatemptor(m): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
What is in a name? Would a rose by another name not smell as sweet?
-William Shakespeare.
Romeo and Juliet.
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
hahn:

You are new.
Keep quiet and learn
smiley
nd learn wat?chai
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by hahn(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
Frenzy007:
nd learn wat?chai

Learn the joke smiley
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by raphieMontella: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
JackBizzle:

Ode.....I was trolling.
Seems you cant tell fact from fiction (parody) nowadays.
kingebukasblog... Here's a second confirmatiion of what i told you bruh!
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by akintom(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
Seun deep down in ur mind u hav dat believe dat is truly God buh u seem to choose nt to believe....d question iz y....90% of all non believers in nigeria are raised as either a christian or muslim buh y are dey currently athiest d answer iz dz
u chose nt to believe because u havent seen d true wonders of my God
y havent u seen it?
Because the existence of God is strongly driven by faith dose wu hav faith in Him are d only ones dat hav seen iz true miracles some christians claim to hav heard im some dont.dose dat didnt hear Him are nt d true christians
wat iz my point? u dont believe in Him bcoz u hav once needed Him but u got no help from Him y?Because u needed Him but u didnt hav faith in Him.
I will once again say dz CHRISTIANITY IS DRIVEN BY FAITH ITSELF
JESUS WAS ABLE TO PERFORM MIRACLES NOT BECAUSE HE HAD THE POWER BUT BECAUSE HE HAD D FAITH
SEUNN BECAUSE U ARE ABLE TO ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS NOW WITHOUT GOD DOES NOT MEAN HE DOESNT EXIST
PLZ GOOGLE D LIST OF WORLD RICHEST MEN AND U SHALL SEE DAT ALL OF DEM ARE NON BELIEVERS LIKE U.BUT Y ARE DEY ACHIEVIN GREATNESS?BECOZ D TRUE(TRUE)CHRISTIANS ARE DOZ WU GO TRUE CHALLENGES NOW BUT FACE ETHERNAL PEACE IN HEAVEN.
ALL NON BELIEVERS STILL FEAR GOD BECOZ DEY KNOW DEEP DOWN DAT HELL IS REAL!!!!!
EVEN D DEVIL HIMSELF SHALL BOW BEFORE GOD
ALL KNEES SHALL BOW BEFORE HIM!!!!
LIFE WAS NOT CREATED BY EVOLUTION
LIFE IS GOD!

Another parade of religious debauchery.
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by frank317: 6:38am On Nov 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I don't try to be smart , I am smart grin grin grin

I be like say you and Weah96 dey ingest THC cheesy

I just saw this... OMG... you are smart? As in, seriously

U are the reason Christians are getting dumber on this forum everyday.

Well, I can only say that u are just as smart as Yaweh... Nothing more.
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by frank317: 6:41am On Nov 18, 2016
Frenzy007:
wow i am new here in nairaland buh i hav neva seen someone as dumb as u.Hw can u just jump into conclusion without any verification.i cant believe d same thing dat made u an atheist haz made u xoooo dumb

Yes u are obviously new here... Try reading all Ebuka's comments...
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by urahara(m): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2016
Niflheim:
@johnydon22,

I tire for dem oh!!! There was an Atheist meet up and Conference/Interactive Session at Unilag last year!!! Seun Kuti was the guest speaker and Professor Douglas Anele was the special guest of honour!!!

During the Question and Answer Session, a retarded christian who claimed to be a student of philosophy, asked the following question.............

QUESTION: "Professor Douglas!!! You are a hypocrite!!! How can you claim to be an atheist and yet answer the name Douglas?"
I almost fainted!!! I felt like going home to vomit!!! Who told the slowpoke that Douglas was a christian name? IT IS A SCOTTISH NAME!!!

AT UNILAG !!!!!!
Are. U 4 real shocked shocked
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by Vick4rill(m): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
frank317:

as usual, you are always quick to display ur foolishness and ignorance anywhere you talk. How does changing his name signify anything. You carry atheism for head even more than atheists themselves. Your God is always looking for flimsy excuses to appear real. He is now clinging on Seun's name, no longer his heart. Are you no amazed that the owner of the name that has God does not even care about it, yet Christians are running crazy because of something so insignificant.

How then will you feel if i tell you my name is God, will u, in your gullible way, believe I am God?
our differences aside. but honestly this guy is one of the most unintelligent atheist i hate arguing with, on this section. always full of insults. if been an atheist is to become voulgar and insultive like frank. i rather become a fool fore-ever. just luk at hw ebuka ignores him.
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bn
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by Niflheim(m): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
@Urahara,

Well techically, it was a meet up of the Humanist Assembly of Lagos!!! It is made up of Atheists, Anti-Theists, Agnostics, Ignostics, Anthropotheists, Misotheists, Dystheists, Skeptics, Physicalists, Naturalists, Materialists, Apatheists, Deists and Freethinkers!!!
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by urahara(m): 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
Niflheim:
@Urahara,

Well techically, it was a meet up of the Humanist Assembly of Lagos!!! It is made up of Atheists, Anti-Theists, Agnostics, Ignostics, Anthropotheists, Misotheists, Dystheists, Skeptics, Physicalists, Naturalists, Materialists, Apatheists, Deists and Freethinkers!!!

And it happened @ unilag shocked shocked
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by orunto27: 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
Fayiose surrendered to Oluwayiose or Olorunase, Amen!
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by frank317: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
Vick4rill:
our differences aside. but honestly this guy is one of the most unintelligent atheist i hate arguing with, on this section. always full of insults. if been an atheist is to become voulgar and insultive like frank. i rather become a fool fore-ever. just luk at hw ebuka ignores him.

Trust me, Ebuka ignoring me is about the wisest thing he does on this forum...

He knows people like me are here to check his dumbness... I am here to make sure he does not spread the virus to people like u
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by Niflheim(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
@Uruhara,

Are you on Facebook? There is a guy on Facebook codenamed, "Has eet Hees", you can go to his wall and get all the photos from the Event(around August 2015)!!!

There was a 2nd Event at the Freedom Park, around December 6, 2015!!! A British Humanist(Bill Flavell), came all the way from the UK for a lecture!!! This particular event is on Youtube!!!
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by Vick4rill(m): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
frank317:

Trust me, Ebuka ignoring me is about the wisest thing he does on this forum...

He knows people like me are here to check his dumbness... I am here to make sure he does not spread the virus to people like u
guy change this stinking habit of urs. cant u make ur opinion with out been insultive?
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by frank317: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2016
Vick4rill:
guy change this stinking habit of urs. cant u make ur opinion with out been insultive?

I think me and u are in the same category... Reread ur post
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by Vick4rill(m): 11:54am On Nov 22, 2016
frank317:

I think me and u are in the same category... Reread ur post
now i know ur type.people like you hardly change. have a nice day.
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
Frenzy007:
wow i am new here in nairaland buh i hav neva seen someone as dumb as u.Hw can u just jump into conclusion without any verification.i cant believe d same thing dat made u an atheist haz made u xoooo dumb
If only i knew that one day i would regret making this post.Look at how gullible i was.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

On The Prophesy Of The Virgin Birth Of Jesus, Part 2: / Religion Has Killed More Than It Has Saved / The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.