Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Beautifully Coloured Parrots For Sale.. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Beautifully Coloured Parrots For Sale.. (1450 Views)

Lovely parrots for sale.... / Senegal Parrots And Adorable Love Birds For Sale / Africa Grey Parrots For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautifully Coloured Parrots For Sale.. by thebestprice(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
WE HAVE BEAUTIFULLY COLOURED PARROTS FOR SALE. WE ALSO HAVE PEACOCKS.. WE ALSO SELL EYE CATCHY COLOURED CAGES. YOU HAVE TO ORDER A CAGE TOO WHEN YOU BUY A PARROT. WE SUPPLY TO ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.

our parrot species are brightly coloured smart and graceful in nature. they make wonderful pets . Some parrot species are as dependent on us as our children would be. They love company and love to mimic human voices.
Almost all parrot species eat fruits, vegetables, chicken and a lot of seeds. Most parrot species tend to become moody and begin to pluck their feathers if they are not in the right state of mind or if they are unhealthy.

Re: Beautifully Coloured Parrots For Sale.. by lezzsnr: 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
SaintCaligula
Re: Beautifully Coloured Parrots For Sale.. by saintCaligula(m): 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
lezzsnr:
SaintCaligula
i greet you.
Re: Beautifully Coloured Parrots For Sale.. by lezzsnr: 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
saintCaligula:
i greet you.
you dey bbm
Re: Beautifully Coloured Parrots For Sale.. by saintCaligula(m): 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
lezzsnr:
you dey bbm
no bro, just whatsap
Re: Beautifully Coloured Parrots For Sale.. by lezzsnr: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
saintCaligula:
no bro, just whatsap
make i send you pm, i no wan mention my number here
Re: Beautifully Coloured Parrots For Sale.. by saintCaligula(m): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
lezzsnr:
make i send you pm, i no wan mention my number here
Alright bro....
Re: Beautifully Coloured Parrots For Sale.. by thebestprice(m): 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
thebestprice:
WE HAVE BEAUTIFULLY COLOURED PARROTS FOR SALE. WE ALSO HAVE PEACOCKS.. WE ALSO SELL EYE CATCHY COLOURED CAGES. YOU HAVE TO ORDER A CAGE TOO WHEN YOU BUY A PARROT. WE SUPPLY TO ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.. WASSAP number is 09051975696. EMAIL IS (greyhez6923@yahoo.com)

our parrot species are brightly coloured smart and graceful in nature. they make wonderful pets . Some parrot species are as dependent on us as our children would be. They love company and love to mimic human voices.
Almost all parrot species eat fruits, vegetables, chicken and a lot of seeds. Most parrot species tend to become moody and begin to pluck their feathers if they are not in the right state of mind or if they are unhealthy.
hello please don't hesitate to call me, I'm here waiting to pick your calls

(1) (Reply)

Vicious Dog Mauls Owner To Death As Helpless Police Forced To Watch In Horror / Check Out The Top list Illegal Dog Breeds Around The World..video / Lhasa Puppies For Sale (All sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.