Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Who Are This Globaldrill Oil & Gas Service.are Dey Scammers ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Are This Globaldrill Oil & Gas Service.are Dey Scammers ? (3792 Views)

I Heard That Nigeria Customs Service Are Having Training For Officers .how True / I Got Dis Sms, Pls.are. Dey Scammers? / Globaldrill Bay Oil And Gas Ltd..............guys Are They Real!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are This Globaldrill Oil & Gas Service.are Dey Scammers ? by dipoowo(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2007
Pls who are this Globaldrill Oil & Gas Service, 17 karimu St ,surulere Lagos
Dey requested for N1500 4m me . But ignored them. ARE DEY SCAMMERS
DIPO OWO
owojuyigbe@yahoo.com

Copy of there letter below

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your interest in the Global Oil & Gas Service Industry.And by expressing interest in the program,we have started the procession of your inquiry,but to make progess,you need to register online through our website,but if you have already done that;then to benefit from the 3 Months training program,you need to fulfill the following;

1.All applicants applying with SSCE,OND,HND,BSC,MBA,MSC and equivalent are to submit the original or photostat copy of their CV.

2.You are also to deposit the sum of One Thousand Five Hundred Naira(N1,500)to obtain your lecture materials,Examination access code & registration number to enable you take the Online Exam coming up on the 16TH of December,2006.

3.Payments for the Online Exam will only be made to our Bank Account or The CEO's Account;See details below.
Account Name: Mr.Edward Edoho Sunday
Bank: UBA
Account Number:03700520028832

4.After payment,you should send Scan proof of payment to our email: globaldrilloilgas@gmail.com

5.After confirmation of payment,we will then forward you the lecture materials via your email and you can download it and print out for easy study.

6.After the Online Exam,the result will be sent via email to intending trainees to enable them begin the journey to Qatar for the 3 Months petroleum training program,after the training;Oil & Gas Jobs will be provided.

7.Note that intending trainees will be sponsored to Qatar for the training.And while in Qatar,trainees will undergo training in Oil and Gas Drilling,Exploration,Production & Instrumentation,Basic Offshore Safety Skill Induction & Emergency Training Course.This courses is aimed at personnel who wish to work in the Qatar Oil & Gas sector.The courses provides basic training in the awareness of hazards both when travelling to and from offshore installation and when working on the installation. Areas covered within the training include basic Oil & Gas Training,helicopter underwater escape, sea survival skills (including lifeboat launch), firefighting, basic first aid and health & safety requirements.

8.All applicants must be above 18 years of age.And medically fit to undergo the 3 Months Oil & Gas Training.The training is open to both male & female trainees.

Globaldrill Oil & Gas Services is an exceptional company that is providing Oil & Gas jobs to many Nigerians and yours will not be an exception.You can access our website for details.

Best Regards,
Mr.Eddy E. Sunday(CEO)
Globaldrill Oil & Gas Services
www.globaldrill.1sta.com
Re: Who Are This Globaldrill Oil & Gas Service.are Dey Scammers ? by biodun1: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2007
cool I think it's obvious that they areĀ  cool
Re: Who Are This Globaldrill Oil & Gas Service.are Dey Scammers ? by chukky76(m): 1:56am On Jan 06, 2007
seriously i am more alarmed at the fact that you do not know they are scammers and u supposed to be a learned graduate? a cmpany this big uses a gmail account? please, and did you visit their website? guy smarten up and look sharp okay
Re: Who Are This Globaldrill Oil & Gas Service.are Dey Scammers ? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2007
Ruuuuuuunnnn!My Brother Run From dem!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Are This Globaldrill Oil & Gas Service.are Dey Scammers ? by Tattianne(f): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2007
I stay around the area and i can tell you that i have never heard of them, so be careful in whatever dealings that you are going to have with them!!!!
Re: Who Are This Globaldrill Oil & Gas Service.are Dey Scammers ? by layi(m): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2007

Thanks for your interest in the Global Oil & Gas Service Industry.And by expressing interest in the program,we have started the procession of your
Its processing not procession. Thats a bad english. For all i know it wasnt a typo so that gives them him away.

And by expressing interest in the program,we have started the procession of your inquiry,but to make progess,you need to register online through our website,but if you have already done that;then to benefit from the 3 Months training program,you need to fulfill the following;
Very bad grammer. How many commas, buts and semi colons in 1 sentence. shocked

You give only shorlisted candidates "lectures" not applicants. This is a clear fraud case.
UBA should produce him. EFCC must nab this FOOL.
Re: Who Are This Globaldrill Oil & Gas Service.are Dey Scammers ? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 09, 2007
They are another consulting capable that drag us to abuja and now asked us to pay 500 for passport before the so called test.we nearly lynch them to death.so all Nara land should be a little bit wiser and more conscious now.don't just jump into any idiot cos u need a job,u end up beign a victim
Re: Who Are This Globaldrill Oil & Gas Service.are Dey Scammers ? by nagari: 10:43am On Jan 09, 2007
I guess by now you should know a scam mail or are u new in this country guy behave like someone that is learned and don't fall maga for scammers and yahoo boys
Re: Who Are This Globaldrill Oil & Gas Service.are Dey Scammers ? by Guardian(m): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2007
My People ,
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!

I have seen the site and have doen a complete run-down. For the benefit of all I will initiate necessary action to have the site shut down.

Please forward a copy of the email you got from them to webworkscrew@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Who Are This Globaldrill Oil & Gas Service.are Dey Scammers ? by ayoade117: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2007
they are more than scammer. the are doing thier own in a more refined way. look at a copy of the result done in the month of sept 2007posted to one of their victims after doing the exam perfectlyQATAR NOTIFICATION OF RESULT

NAME OF CANDIDATE: xxxxxxxxx(name removed)

REGISTRATION NUMBER: xxxxxxxx(reg no removed for security reasons)

This is a notification of result for the online examination for intending trainees that desire to undergo the three months practical training in Oil & Gas in Qatar,that will enable the trainees secure employment.

NAME OF COURSE: INTRODUCTION TO OIL & NATURAL GAS

GRADE OF EXAM : 44 POINTS

INTERPRETATION : FAIL ( UNABLE TO ATTAIN THE REQUIRED 50 MINIMUM POINTS)

You are therefore advised to contact Globaldrill Bay Oil & Gas Ltd,via email,telephone or office address;on how to make progress by exploring other options.

Best Regards,

Mr. Edward Sunday (CEO)
Globaldrill Bay Oil & Gas Ltd.

the same thing happened three times now.BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Are This Globaldrill Oil & Gas Service.are Dey Scammers ? by Skywalker5(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2007
SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAMMERS
Re: Who Are This Globaldrill Oil & Gas Service.are Dey Scammers ? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2008
Re: Who Are This Globaldrill Oil & Gas Service.are Dey Scammers ? by AnnieJay1: 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2010
I got a similar e-mail requesting i pay N1700 into a Zenith bank Account owned by this same ppl!!! i even spent my saturday writting some exam for promneftegaz oil Russia. They said i passed and should pay this money in order to get my certificate of completion package. Thank God i came here to verify from others.
thank you ooo,
Re: Who Are This Globaldrill Oil & Gas Service.are Dey Scammers ? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Part-time Job In Enugu. / First Bank Is Calling O! / Abuja Jobs 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.