Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

The Complete James Hardly Chase Novels In Epub, Pdf And Mobi Formats - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Complete James Hardly Chase Novels In Epub, Pdf And Mobi Formats (46652 Views)

Provide Link(s) To Download James Hadley Chase Novels / Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub / Where Can I Get Good Novels In Abeokuta? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Complete James Hardly Chase Novels In Epub, Pdf And Mobi Formats by Wakidii(m): 12:16am On Aug 07, 2023
promisealiasdeman@gmail.com
Re: The Complete James Hardly Chase Novels In Epub, Pdf And Mobi Formats by cybernetics5: 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2023
Hello everyone.

Sorry to those I couldn't send via email. (I can't reply every email please.) However, I am sharing my ebooks collection on Twitter (Me sef wan chop Elon Musk money), so you can visit my Twitter page and click on the download link there. Please any book that is incomplete, let me know so I can update it. Also share your requests via my Twitter (not here please).

I am starting with my James Hardley Chase novels in epub and PDF files.

Please go to my Twitter page: https://twitter.com/robert92404 or go to Twitter and search robert92404 or Ebook Readers Hub.

Download and enjoy.

[quote author=cybernetics5 post=51123109]Everyone that requested, so sorry for the delays. I lost the cloud account where my files where but good news. You can now download 36 different James Hardly Chase Novels in PDF format.

The complete James Hardly Chase novels in epub, pdf and mobi formats all for your reading pleasure.

Titles in the collection are:

No Orchids for Miss Blandish
The Dead Stay Dumb
Twelve Chinks and a Woman
also Twelve Chinamen and a Woman
also The Doll's Bad News
Miss Callaghan Comes to Grief
Get a Load of This (short story collection)
Miss Shumway Waves a Wand
Eve
I'll Get You for This
Last Page (play)
The Flesh of the Orchid
You Never Know with Women
You're Lonely When You're Dead
Figure It Out for Yourself
Lay Her Among the Lillies
Strictly for Cash
The Fast Buck
Double Shuffle
I'll Bury My Dead
This Way for a Shroud
Tiger By the Tail
Safer Dead
You've Got It Coming
There's Always A Price Tag
The Guilty Are Afraid
Not Safe to Be Free
also The Case of the Strangled Starlet
Shock Treatment
The World in My Pocket
What's Better Than Money
Come Easy – Go Easy
A Lotus for Miss Quon
Just Another Sucker
I Would Rather Stay Poor
A Coffin from Hong Kong
One Bright Summer Morning
Tell It to the Birds
The Soft Centre
This Is for Real
The Way the Cookie Crumbles
You Have Yourself a Deal
Cade
Have This One on Me
Well Now – My Pretty
An Ear to the Ground
Believed Violent
The Whiff of Money
The Vulture Is a Patient Bird
Like a Hole in the Head
There's a Hippie on the Highway
Want to Stay Alive?
An Ace Up My Sleeve
Just a Matter of Time
You're Dead Without Money
Have a Change of Scene
Knock, Knock! Who's There?
So What Happens To Me?
Goldfish Have No Hiding Place
Believe This – You'll Believe Anything
The Joker in the Pack
Do Me a Favour, Drop Dead
My Laugh Comes Last
I Hold the Four Aces
Consider Yourself Dead
You Must Be Kidding
A Can of Worms
You Can Say That Again
Try This One for Size
Hand Me a Fig Leaf
Have a Nice Night
We'll Share a Double Funeral
Not My Thing
Hit Them Where It Hurts

You can choose a format of your choice compatible with your device e.g: epub for aldiko in android, pdf for PC and mobi for kindle.

Re: The Complete James Hardly Chase Novels In Epub, Pdf And Mobi Formats by BenedictAbajue(m): 12:12am On Sep 25, 2023
cybernetics5:
Hello everyone.
I am starting with my James Hardley Chase novels in epub and PDF files.

Please go to my Twitter page: https://twitter.com/robert92404 or go to Twitter and search robert92404 or Ebook Readers

The complete James Hardly Chase novels in epub, pdf and mobi formats all for your reading pleasure.

You can choose a format of your choice compatible with your device e.g: epub for aldiko in android, pdf for PC and mobi for kindle

Send me an email at ebookreadershub@gmail.com to get the complete collection..or visit http://ebooksloft..com/
Can I still send email 5yrs after 😢😢😢
Re: The Complete James Hardly Chase Novels In Epub, Pdf And Mobi Formats by cybernetics5: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
Please go to my Twitter page: https://twitter.com/robert92404 or go to Twitter and search robert92404 or Ebook Readers Hub.
Thanks

BenedictAbajue:
Can I still send email 5yrs after 😢😢😢

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) / Infinite Love - (Novel) / RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.