Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Did Anyone Receive This Interview Invitation From Swift Medicals? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did Anyone Receive This Interview Invitation From Swift Medicals? (2572 Views)

Did Anyone Receive An Sms From U-connect Today?? / Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? / Did Any1 Receive This Invitation From NGSR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Anyone Receive This Interview Invitation From Swift Medicals? by bamangar: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Here is the message

You are invited for an interview with swift medicals on Saturday November 19 2016 at 78 bode Thomas by Udala, surulere Lagos state . Time is 9am. Come with your cv.

The above message was what I received. Did anyone receive a similar message? Though I actually applied for a job online in which I saw on nairaland. I don't know how genuine it is

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Receive This Interview Invitation From Swift Medicals? by bamangar: 4:14am On Nov 18, 2016
Over 66 views and no reply! So no one knows anything about this company or even received any invitation text for interview?
Re: Did Anyone Receive This Interview Invitation From Swift Medicals? by 2yor231: 8:09am On Nov 18, 2016
Also got same text. was even sent to me twice .

Please be notified of the swiftmedicals.com interview now on Friday, November 18, 2016 at 78 Bode Thomas, Surulere, Lagos State. The time will be communicated 24hours earlier. Come with a copy of your CV. Thank you

You are invited for an interview with Swift Medicals on Saturday, November 19, 2016 at 78 Bode Thomas by Udala, Surulere, Lagos State. Time is 9am. Please come with a copy of your CV. Thank you

the numbers that sent the texts are

they have a dummy website, no Facebook page or any profile one can make reference to.
Re: Did Anyone Receive This Interview Invitation From Swift Medicals? by bamangar: 8:41am On Nov 18, 2016
2yor231:

Please be notified of the swiftmedicals.com interview now on Friday, November 18, 2016 at 78 Bode Thomas, Surulere, Lagos State. The time will be communicated 24hours earlier. Come with a copy of your CV. Thank you

You are invited for an interview with Swift Medicals on Saturday, November 19, 2016 at 78 Bode Thomas by Udala, Surulere, Lagos State. Time is 9am. Please come with a copy of your CV. Thank you

they have a dummy website, no Facebook page or any profile one can make reference to.
Yes, exactly when I checked their website to ascertain what they are into. But I believe you are going?
Re: Did Anyone Receive This Interview Invitation From Swift Medicals? by Fireson: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
bamangar:
Yes, exactly when I checked their website to ascertain what they are into. But I believe you are going?

I called a little girl picked... I called again she refused taking it.. Later I called back and the chief scammer was talking with anger " must you call " and blah..blah cheesy.
I hung up! Good luck to you guys going... For me it's a scam grin
Re: Did Anyone Receive This Interview Invitation From Swift Medicals? by bamangar: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Fireson:

I called a little girl picked... I called again she refused taking it.. Later I called back and the chief scammer was talking with anger " must you call " and blah..blah cheesy.
I hung up! Good luck to you guys going... For me it's a scam grin
Hmmmmm... Nice one. Because everything looks suspicious

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Receive This Interview Invitation From Swift Medicals? by Fireson: 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
bamangar:
Hmmmmm... Nice one. Because everything looks suspicious

Yea... do not waste your time.. But if you going please update us how it went grin.
Re: Did Anyone Receive This Interview Invitation From Swift Medicals? by Fireson: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
bamangar:
Here is the message

You are invited for an interview with swift medicals on Saturday November 19 2016 at 78 bode Thomas by Udala, surulere Lagos state . Time is 9am. Come with your cv.

The above message was what I received. Did anyone receive a similar message? Though I actually applied for a job online in which I saw on nairaland. I don't know how genuine it is

Yea I did... Scamatozoa grin
Re: Did Anyone Receive This Interview Invitation From Swift Medicals? by kennyland1(m): 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hi guys, did anybody later attend the interview....... pls give me an idea of the interview
Re: Did Anyone Receive This Interview Invitation From Swift Medicals? by kennyland1(m): 4:34am On Nov 22, 2016
bamangar:
hmmmmm.. They are just changing address like pure water. I didn't go to that Saturday's own. Did you apply for the job? Why is the interview so urgent? It seems scammers are looking for customers this time
am not really sure I applied for the job, just got this invite on my mail..... pls kindly confirm if they are truly a scam or not thanks
Re: Did Anyone Receive This Interview Invitation From Swift Medicals? by shoblac: 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
Pls I got this same email to come Monday December 12,2016 to come to that same address. Is it genius?
Re: Did Anyone Receive This Interview Invitation From Swift Medicals? by bamangar: 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
shoblac:
Pls I got this same email to come Monday December 12,2016 to come to that same address. Is it genius?
I never went for the interview. Did you apply? . Check. For me.. . Just run for your life. Scammmmmm
Re: Did Anyone Receive This Interview Invitation From Swift Medicals? by switdil(f): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
2yor231:

Haba, you dont say things like that oh...especially on a platform like this. I checked their facebook page and twitter page too. all are active. they are not a scam.
Re: Did Anyone Receive This Interview Invitation From Swift Medicals? by DJFINAL: 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
Fireson:

Yea I did... Scamatozoa grin

This is not a scam. their website is swiftmedicals.com and they have their customer care numbers there. Call to find out now rather than just spoil their name here
Re: Did Anyone Receive This Interview Invitation From Swift Medicals? by MITNEXUS: 11:36am On Dec 10, 2016
Sawubona Advisory Services was briefed its our client, Swift Medicals to provide support to the company in the recruitment of the roles of Business Development Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, and Online Content Executive.

They shortlisted candidates for the roles and invited them for the interview, conducted on Saturday, November 19, 2016 at Swift Medicals offices. After consideration for competence, personality fit with the roles and long term career goals, we selected individuals to fill the roles of Business Development Manager and Online Content Executive. Whilst these employees, have since resumed, we are still in the process of recruiting for the Digital Marketing Manager role.

Swift Medicals has been in operations for a year with a vision to build Africa's largest healthcare hub. The company, working with its consultants has managed the Recruitment and Selection process with all fairness, professionalism and with respect for the principles of equal opportunities in talent selection.

We understand that many time candidates are wary of been conned by fake recruitment opportunities and job offers, that’s why at no time did we or our clients request for money or any inducement from any of the invited candidates nor treat any of them disrespectfully. All our recruitment activities are conducted with utmost regards to fairness, professionalism, and the principles of equal opportunities.

Any enquires should be directed to info@sawubonang.com

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Receive This Interview Invitation From Swift Medicals? by Jokenuga(f): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hello ppl,plz who got an invite from swiftmedicals??
Re: Did Anyone Receive This Interview Invitation From Swift Medicals? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
I went and today (Bola and i) are employed at SwiftMedicals Surulere,Lagos.

As much as we scared of scammers we should be able to embrace opportunity. Swiftmedical is reputable and have a nice working enviroment with a reasonable fee.

Nice place tto start a career.

Goodluck Guys
Re: Did Anyone Receive This Interview Invitation From Swift Medicals? by wunmi590(m): 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
sandraspeaks:
I went and today (Bola and i) are employed at SwiftMedicals Surulere,Lagos.

As much as we scared of scammers we should be able to embrace opportunity. Swiftmedical is reputable and have a nice working enviroment with a reasonable fee.

Nice place tto start a career.

Goodluck Guys

congratulations, which role were you employed for?

(1) (Reply)

Where Can A Geology Student Get IT (industrial Training) Placement In Lagos / Breaking: The N-power Portal Is Open Now For Those Who Havent Had Their Test / Total Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.