Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Did Anyone Receive An Sms From U-connect Today?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did Anyone Receive An Sms From U-connect Today?? (1618 Views)

Who Else Got A Message From U-connect Today / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng / Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Anyone Receive An Sms From U-connect Today?? by chrispapi11(m): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
I just received an sms from U-connect this evening for an interview stated for tomorrow by 8am.

Who else got the same message??
Re: Did Anyone Receive An Sms From U-connect Today?? by Azwal(m): 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
chrispapi11:
I just received an sms from U-connect this evening for an interview stated for tomorrow by 8am.

I also got the message applying for admin and logistics officer.... What post did you applied for?
Re: Did Anyone Receive An Sms From U-connect Today?? by chrispapi11(m): 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
Azwal:

I also got the message applying for admin and logistics officer.... What post did you applied for?

Same postion and time I got too..
Re: Did Anyone Receive An Sms From U-connect Today?? by zhikirullah(m): 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Pls guyz which main did u send ur cv to b4 u are invited
Re: Did Anyone Receive An Sms From U-connect Today?? by chrispapi11(m): 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
zhikirullah:
Pls guyz which main did u send ur cv to b4 u are invited

lawal4uconnect@gmail.com That's the mail address
Re: Did Anyone Receive An Sms From U-connect Today?? by Gydion(m): 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
U CONNECT BE LIKE, DONT WORRY WE WILL CALL YOU FOR THE NEXT INTERVIEW BUT YOU WONT HEAR FROM THEM. THEY ONLY WASTE PPL'S TIME.

2 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Receive An Sms From U-connect Today?? by chrispapi11(m): 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Gydion:
U CONNECT BE LIKE, DONT WORRY WE WILL CALL YOU FOR THE NEXT INTERVIEW BUT YOU WONT HEAR FROM THEM. THEY ONLY WASTE PPL'S TIME.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did Anyone Receive An Sms From U-connect Today?? by nwakibie3(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Gydion:

Walahi u knw them grin grin I won't apply for their jobs again.
Re: Did Anyone Receive An Sms From U-connect Today?? by AJVC(f): 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
It's a lie oo, they give people job
My cousin got a job through them (U-connect), now she's working in a bank and they're paying her well.
Re: Did Anyone Receive An Sms From U-connect Today?? by AJVC(f): 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
If you're going as a logistic personnel, you have to be proficient in the use of excel especially VLOOKUP, if not you will be sent to join the sales consultant group.
Re: Did Anyone Receive An Sms From U-connect Today?? by Gentew(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
AJVC:
It's a lie oo, they give people job
My cousin got a job through them (U-connect), now she's working in a bank and they're paying her well.

I guess u are one of their staff. Stop fooling people.
Re: Did Anyone Receive An Sms From U-connect Today?? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
please the sales consultant what is it all about is it a field work... and in what company please.. invited for a role as a sales consultant.... and am having doubt either to go or not
Re: Did Anyone Receive An Sms From U-connect Today?? by trendingsleek: 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
they give job to only 2% of their applicants, i did training with my friends making 4 of us. No calls since 2015. Just forget about them, else you will waste your time and resource. TIME WASTERS!!! come and beat me when you see this post i dey my house
Re: Did Anyone Receive An Sms From U-connect Today?? by Azwal(m): 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
chrispapi11:

Guy, how was the interview?
Re: Did Anyone Receive An Sms From U-connect Today?? by chrispapi11(m): 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
Azwal:

Guy, how was the interview?

The interview was based on Excel package oo... Using Vlookup to insert some particular details into an empty columns and also using pivot table
Re: Did Anyone Receive An Sms From U-connect Today?? by Azwal(m): 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
chrispapi11:

The interview was based on Excel package oo... Using Vlookup to insert some particular details into an empty columns and also using pivot table
I guess so.... Hope you did well and what was the interviewer's response?

(1) (Reply)

4 Dumb Things Managers Do That Make Their Best People Want To Quit / Will Npower 2017 Final Selected Applicants Be Paid From This January 2018? / Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, First, We Need You To Smile �.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.