Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,332 members, 7,957,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

What Online Business Is Worth It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Online Business Is Worth It? (729 Views)

Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? / Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Online Business Is Worth It? by izzou(m): 7:35am On Nov 18, 2016
Most of us are still skeptical about what online business is Worth our money or time.

Well, I would have posted it here but the fear of ban is the beginning of wisdom on Nairaland

Just send a Whatsapp message to 08135008449.

Please, remember this is not a Get Rich Quick scheme. But be assured of #100k a month

Only Interested people should whatsapp abeg.
Re: What Online Business Is Worth It? by generalbush(m): 8:13am On Nov 18, 2016
But you have not told us how much we will register or deposit. to have the 100k
Re: What Online Business Is Worth It? by izzou(m): 8:25am On Nov 18, 2016
#11500 as at today, because of our naira fall

And please it's not as if you invest this, and pick up 100k. Like I said, you must work online too. This is not turning you into a millionaire overnight. But with teamwork and a collective responsibility, it could.

Just whatsapp the number if interested. And if your mind is open. I no sabi beg person
shocked
Re: What Online Business Is Worth It? by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 27, 2016
Izzou pls kindly go to kafohvee thread where she was desperately looking for friends and modify ur particular comment....when u re editing ur comment clean out her phone number from her comment when u re editing urs...in that way...it wont show her number anymore after u ve edited it.. Pls do it...its risky for all the nairaland member to have access to her number cos they will disturb her and she doesnt need that right now..she made a mistake..pls change it tnks..i expect to see u have done that soon enough.. Tnks

(1) (Reply)

My Views About MMM / Help Me With A Real Time Business idea In The Area Of Agriculture /ICT / Is The Banking System About To Collapse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.