Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Lets Stop This Education Thing And Teach Our Chlidren How To Make Money....... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lets Stop This Education Thing And Teach Our Chlidren How To Make Money....... (418 Views)

"We Teach Our Kids How To Speak In Tongues While They Teach Theirs To Invent Sma / Why we must teach our children well, and HOW (MUST READ) / Can We Teach Our Universities A Lesson With This Case At Hand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Stop This Education Thing And Teach Our Chlidren How To Make Money....... by DorcasGold: 7:46am On Nov 18, 2016
I THINK IT'S TIME FOR US TO STOP SENDING OUR CHILDREN TO SCHOOL AND TEACH THEM HOW TO MAKE MONEY, AS A CHILD GROWING WAS LIKE EDUCATION IS EVERYTHING I NEEDED TO SURVIVE BUT AFTER MY SCHOOLING I TELL YOU THE TRUTH MAKING MONEY IS ALL I EVER NEEDED TO LEARN FROM MY PARENTS.......... WITH MONEY YOU CAN GET ALL TYPE OF DEGREE IN THIS COUNTRY OR EVEN ANY COUNTRY EVERYBODY HAS A PRICE TAG.....................................

Aliko Dangote conferred with a honorary PhD (Science) by the University of Ibadan, Oyo State. Congrat Dangote.

HURRY SEE LIST OF RICH MEN IN NIGERIA WHO BUY THEIR DEGREE BEFORE IT MOVE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.globalgists.info/dangote-gets-honorary-phd-from-university-of-ibadan-photo/

1 Share

Re: Lets Stop This Education Thing And Teach Our Chlidren How To Make Money....... by Standing5(m): 7:53am On Nov 18, 2016
We should be teaching people how to be productive. Truth is our school system teaches how to be productive but Nigerians appear to under a strong spell that makes them crave fast result. Look at Dangote today, he didn't just push for a cert and pressed for a white collar job with it. He gave us cement, food, sugar, and industries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Stop This Education Thing And Teach Our Chlidren How To Make Money....... by Raydos: 8:25am On Nov 18, 2016
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Wecare College Of Health Technology / Financial And Non Financial Information / FUTO Supplementry Admission List 2016/2017 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.