Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Christians Sentenced To 80 Lashes By Sharia Court For Communion - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Christians Sentenced To 80 Lashes By Sharia Court For Communion (2423 Views)

Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast / People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police / 25 Sharia Laws Breaching Human Rights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Christians Sentenced To 80 Lashes By Sharia Court For Communion by golpen(m): 7:01am On Nov 21, 2016
Christians can know how to lie and lie, because their religion us based on lies and needs lies upon lies to survive.

This news is a hoax that has been repeatedly propagated against Islam. This same hoax was spread in 2013 and also years before. What a shameless sect of people. Lying about being victims, when they have not been victimized. Shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Sentenced To 80 Lashes By Sharia Court For Communion by Empiree: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
FriendChoice:

I taught they are your brothers. Shi'atic republic of Iran.. Mention me when it involves Muslim because I cannot answer you, this involves those who don't believe in my Qur'an. Never mention me on Shi'a country or their religion. The few ones that live in northern Nigeria will also migrate to your south.

They are your brothers, so settle yourself. It does not concern me.
This is not wise. This thread is not appropriate to vex your attitude on Shia. Common akhi, you need to apply wisdom every time. Have told you this severally.

If you had noting to say, you could have simply said it is thier country and they know better what is legal and what is not in their country, shikena!

In the Western world, many are sentenced to "community service" for silly activities the govt deemed "illegal". So it is best known to Iranian authority what they do in this situation. It has nothing to do with these NL christians. They simply used this to cry 'victim' and you fell for it. Besides, you should rather verify authenticity of the alleged crime before you jumped the gun
Re: Christians Sentenced To 80 Lashes By Sharia Court For Communion by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
Empiree:
This is not wise. This thread is not appropriate to vex your attitude on Shia. Common akhi, you need to apply wisdom every time. Have told you this severally.

If you had noting to say, you could have simply said it is thier country and they know better what is legal and what is not in their country, shikena!

In the Western world, many are sentenced to "community service" for silly activities the govt deemed "illegal". So it is best known to Iranian authority what they do in this situation. It has nothing to do with these NL christians. They simply used this to cry 'victim' and you fell for it. Besides, you should rather verify authenticity of the alleged crime before you jumped the gun

Alright Bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dutifulness To Parents In Islam / How Devoted Are You To Salat? / Sultan's Palace Admits That Celebrating 'id On Sunday Was An Error?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.