Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Falz And Adesua Etomi To Co-host 2016 Headies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz And Adesua Etomi To Co-host 2016 Headies (1424 Views)

'You Are Mine': Adesua Etomi To Banky W As She Shares Official Wedding Photo / The Car Prize Given To Mr Eazi As The Winner Of 2016 HEADIES Next Rated Artiste / Celebrities On Red Carpet At 2016 Headies Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz And Adesua Etomi To Co-host 2016 Headies by Akinlekanwr(m): 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
Organizers of the Headies Award, has announced the hosts for this year’s show.

The duo of award winning singer, Falz TheBahdGuy and Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi, will be hosting this year’s award.

Falz, took to his Instagram account a few minutes ago to make the announcement.

The organizers of the show, released the full list of nominees a couple of days back, which has since gone on to create a lot of controversies.

http://tooxclusive.com/news/2016-headies-hosts-years-award-show-unveiled/

Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi To Co-host 2016 Headies by ItsBolaji: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
grin
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi To Co-host 2016 Headies by LesbianBoy(m): 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
I am sure its because of that his yeye accent that's why they chose him undecided
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi To Co-host 2016 Headies by Akinlekanwr(m): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I am sure its because of that his yeye accent that's why they chose him undecided

Most likely

That makes him a big deal ATM
Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi To Co-host 2016 Headies by crazymommy(f): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
LesbianBoy:
why didn't they choose you??

(1) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Clapback At Follower Who Questioned Her Third Pregnancy. / Rita Ora Refuse S3X With Husband [photos] / Actress Tayo Sobola Flaunts Gorgeous Rack In Stunning Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.