Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Fully-funded M. Sc. Scholarship Opportunity In Hawassa University, Ethiopia - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fully-funded M. Sc. Scholarship Opportunity In Hawassa University, Ethiopia (1307 Views)

Universities With Fast Postgraduate M. Sc Programmes In Nigeria / PTDF Overseas Masters (m.sc) Scholarship 2018/2019 - How To Apply / Can One Apply For M.sc Scholarship Abroad With NECO As O'level Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fully-funded M. Sc. Scholarship Opportunity In Hawassa University, Ethiopia by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
It's a pity the info got to me pretty late. It's a scholarship opportunity being funded by the African Union (AU). The closing date is tomorrow, 19th November, 2016.

About the Scholarship Opportunity

The Hawassa University has made ten (10) scholarships available to the African Union Commission, through the Department of Human Resources, Science and Technology, to enable African students to undertake Master's Programmes. Applicants are invited to apply for one of the following fields of studies:

Computational Mathematics
Mathematical and Statistical Modeling
Applied Statistics
Chemistry
Material Science
Eco-toxicology and Environmental Health
Microbiology
Veterinary Epidemiology
Veterinary Microbiology
Animal Production
Animal Breeding
Animal Nutrition
Soil Science
Crop Protection
Biotechnology
Agronomy
Plant Breeding
Climate Smart Agriculture
Horticulture
Wildlife Management
Production Forestry
Biodiversity
Agro-Forestry and Soil Management
Water Shade Management
Natural Resource Economics and Policies
Climate Change and Development
Communication and Cultural Studies
Linguistic and Multilingualism
Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)

The scholarships are open to all qualified young African Nationals who meet the following admission requirements

i) Be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university, with at least a second class upper division or its equivalent, in a relevant field.
ii) Maximum age of 32 years
iii) Fluency in the English language, as it's the teaching language.

Scholarship Benefits

For successful candidates, the scholarship award covers the following:

i) Tuition fees
ii) A round-trip economy rate air ticket from candidate’s home country
iii) Boarding at campus of Hawassa University in provided facilities
iv) Monthly stipend of 300 US$ to support living expenses and a total amount of 1,200 US$ to support Masters Research. (In case this fund is not sufficient, the student should find other supplementing sources)

Application Procedure

Interested candidates should complete the Application Form which is available on the Africa Union web-site: http://www.au.int/en/scholarship

Applications must include the completed Application Form together with the following documents:
i. Summarized CV including education, work experience and publications if any;
ii. Certified copies of relevant certificates, and transcripts;
iii. Personal details page of national passport;
iv. Recent clear passport size photograph;
v. Recommendations from two academic referees with contact addresses; and
vi. An essay of not more than 500 words that explains the motivation for applying the chosen field of study, its importance to Africa’s development, and how the qualification will enable the candidate to serve the African continent.

Interested candidates should scan and produce electronic copies of all application documents (converted to PDF format) and send to the following e-mail addresses:

To: OlgaA@africa-union.org ; LeonI@africa-union.org
Cc: info@hu.edu.et ; atuesu@gmail.com

The closing date, again, for the submission of applications is 19th November 2016.

Note: Applications received after this deadline will NOT be considered.

Information about HAWASSA UNIVERSITY can be found at:
www.hu.edu.et/hu/ and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vw-XJCHRdA

Source document: [url]http://www.au.int/en/sites/default/files/newsevents/workingdocuments/31543-wd-hawassa_university_scholarship_call_english.pdf [/url]

Best of luck.
Re: Fully-funded M. Sc. Scholarship Opportunity In Hawassa University, Ethiopia by faithhill: 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
My baby went there. It was so hard sometimes we had to buy essay fast. But it was worth it, now she's in one of the best colleges in the country and submitted for the challenge too
Re: Fully-funded M. Sc. Scholarship Opportunity In Hawassa University, Ethiopia by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
faithhill:
My baby went there. It was so hard sometimes we had to buy essay fast. But it was worth it, now she's in one of the best colleges in the country and submitted for the challenge too

Now, that's quite encouraging. I'm happy for your baby. I suppose her hardwork paid off in the end.
Re: Fully-funded M. Sc. Scholarship Opportunity In Hawassa University, Ethiopia by streem26: 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
Liberace:

Now, that's quite encouraging. I'm happy for your baby. I suppose her hardwork paid off in the end.

Buy essay it's so easy way .
Maybe you can try a couple services from essay skills https://essmart.org/scholarship-essay/ . Few of my classmates have done used them. I know it's easy to say crap like that, but there it is. Try it.
Re: Fully-funded M. Sc. Scholarship Opportunity In Hawassa University, Ethiopia by amanda077: 8:53am On Apr 21, 2018
great post..i think, as a international student the scholarship plays very important role since it covers the full tuition fees and airline tickets etc..my friend got admission in USA and he was also got approved scholarship essay writing and qualified for the scholarship..
Re: Fully-funded M. Sc. Scholarship Opportunity In Hawassa University, Ethiopia by haroldlewis2: 7:59am On Aug 11, 2018
buy dissertation wriring service uk are differentiated from the average ones in the business? It all is seen in our diverse, thick portfolio displaying genuine expertise and quality for college writing projects. PA has employed certified, industry-specific writers who are thoroughly aware of all the writing styles, research methodologies, and grammar considerations needed to produce a flawless assignment paper.
Re: Fully-funded M. Sc. Scholarship Opportunity In Hawassa University, Ethiopia by Jessi0608: 5:55pm On May 23, 2021
Where do students read true BoomEssays testimonials? I want to know the real opinion because I would like to turn to their experts for writing help.
Re: Fully-funded M. Sc. Scholarship Opportunity In Hawassa University, Ethiopia by semuindusx: 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
Several people have just lately begun using papersowl to help to shorten the time spent on academic projects, especially if students are simultaneously employed. While there are some dependable assignment writing services, there are also those that should be avoided

(1) (Reply)

IELTS PREPARATION WEBSITE - IELTS MEGA / Top 10 Ways To Make Money As A Nigerian Student / LATEST SCHOOL NEWS: WAEC GCE 2018/19 HAS RELEASED EXAM TIME TABLE! CHECK NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.