Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Advice Need On Uk Visa Re-application Based On Prevous Refusal Reason - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice Need On Uk Visa Re-application Based On Prevous Refusal Reason (753 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / FG To Impose £20,000 Visa-Bond On UK Visitors / Uk Visa Refusal And Re-application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Need On Uk Visa Re-application Based On Prevous Refusal Reason by opsy4real1: 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2009
Hello Nairalanders, please give me light.
I applied for UK student visa last November(2008) and was refused on the ground that I have been graduated for 3 years and I have failed to secure any employment and it shows to them that I am not genuinely seeking entry to da UK fr study propose. I understand that there must not be any gap between the period of of applying and last period of education or work. i actually havent been doing anything but recently(AUGUST 2009), I got a NYSC certificate which I hope will help me a lot if I make anoda application by December 2009 since now the gap will only be 4 months btw my last certification instead of the 3 years idleness which caused my last refusal. please let me know your view if I can apply based on the recent certificate obtained without refering to the last and unemployment status.
Re: Advice Need On Uk Visa Re-application Based On Prevous Refusal Reason by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2009
@Poster

Did you actually serve or you just purchased a Certificate?
Re: Advice Need On Uk Visa Re-application Based On Prevous Refusal Reason by opsy4real1: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2009
@ahonohai , I actually served with original certificate which can be verified at NYSC headuarter if they wish.
Re: Advice Need On Uk Visa Re-application Based On Prevous Refusal Reason by Pittbaby(f): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2009
hope yau are also looking for a job , just in case the visa thing does not work out , have a plan A , B and C , God will bless one of them , that way you can avoid the gaps . Gaps dont only work against you in a visa application , they can also affect a job search.

good luck in you re-application.

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad Scholarships In Jos / China Opens The Door ! / Get A Belize Visa In Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.